Chapter 1: I Quit The Straw Hats Pirates
124 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ren..."

"They are just insignificant little pirates. There is no need to kill them, right?"

"He's right. Even if the Foxy Pirates are our enemies, there's no need to punish them with death, right?"

"Besides, it's a bit too much for you to be cruel to those ladies who pose no threat... Even if they are pirates, it's too cruel!"

"You've always acted like this, from Loguetown to Reverse Mountain, the Cactus Island, the Drum Island, the Sandy Islands, the Jaya, G-8... Now tobranch... Now to long ring long land, you're still acting like this. !"

"Sanji is right. You are too bloody. How many people have you killed so far?"

"Sorry, Ren, I can't stand your behavior anymore..."

"To be honest, Ren, you are a little too crazy. It makes me a little scared and uneasy!"

"I don't want my companions to really become out-and-out murderers..."

"Me too!"

"Forget it. Do you all think I did something wrong?"

"If this is the case, then from today on, we are no longer companions!"

"Wait, Ren, what are you talking about?"

"We just hope that you can restrain yourself in the future..."

"Needless to say, from today on, I quit the Straw Hat Pirates!"

"Hey, Ren, calm down and stop joking!"

"I'm serious!"

In the first half of the Grand Line, a long chain of islands connected to each other in a circular shape.

Beside a gurgling stream on one of the small islands.

A tall young figure suddenly woke up from his sleep.

"Huh... I'm still about it again?" Ren threw away the empty wine bottle in his hand and held his head while feeling a bit dizzy: "It's been three or four days already!"

Then he walked to the stream to wash his face and woke himself a little bit.

His grayish-white messy hair could not hide his handsome face.

A pair of deep black eyes looked up at the blue sky silently for a long time.

It has been seventeen years since he transmigrated to this body.

Since childhood, he has lived with his parents on a remote and uninhabited island.

His father is also a powerful swordsman who can use flying slashes, and his race is quite special.

But when he was five.

Because there is less prey on the island.

His father went to the deep sea alone to hunt sea beasts.

Unexpectedly, the smell of blood attracted a large number of Sea Kings.

But when he was fighting in the sea with the Sea Kings, who kept swarming and attacking him like crazy.

His shoulder was accidentally bitten off by the ferocious Sea Kings.

Shortly after dragging his wounded body back to the shore, he died because of his serious injuries.

Then, his mother mourned and died of depression soon after.

Unfortunately, Ren became an orphan directly.

He survives alone in the deep mountains.

Because the island is located adjacent to the Calm Belt, there are many huge sea beasts and even more ferocious Sea Kings lurking in the nearby waters.

Unwilling to be trapped and die on this island alone, he endures loneliness and persists in training in the deep mountains. He keeps practicing the swordsmanship that his father taught him.

He has also studied hard and practiced repeatedly, based on his memory.

With his own understanding, he not only awakened Observation Haki very early.

He also figured out Shave (Soru), Moonwalk (Geppo), and other related skills on his own while mastering them proficiently.

Until the age of seventeen, he thought he had enough power to protect himself.

Only then did he start sailing with a raft on the sea.

One person, accompanied by his sword, kept killing the large sea beasts and Sea Kings that attacked him one after another to break out of the dangerous sea area.

Then, he plans to gather companions and head to the Grand Line.

Unfortunately, he underestimated the dangers of the sea, even in waters with a relatively mild climate like East Blue.

A sudden storm caused the raft to fall apart.

Holding in a piece of wood, he drifted on the sea for three days and three nights.

Fortunately, he's not destined to die.

He was rescued by a merchant ship on its way to Loguetown.

He originally wanted to cut off the members of the Straw Hats Pirates in advance, but in the end, it was already a step too late.

On a whim, he accepted Luffy's invitation in the Loguetown, joined the Straw Hat Pirates, and boarded the Going Merry.

Since joining the Straw Hats pirates, he partakes in thrilling adventure and battle after another.

He has always been vigilant and learned those bloody lessons.

Adhering to the good habit of the last hit, he will show no mercy to any incoming enemy.

He tries to nip potential threats in the bud as much as possible and prevent them from threatening his companions.

Living alone in the deep mountains for a long time has made Ren's character somewhat cold and advocating the laws of nature.

Needless to say, those pirates are extremely vicious and don't know whether to live or die.

He also doesn't have any good feelings towards Marine, who is a lackey of the World Government.

He has always been merciless and cruel.

Often, wherever he goes, the battlefield left behind is considered to be simply a Shura field.

He is like Shura, who came out of the bloody purgatory.

Therefore, he got the nickname Ren the Butcher.

Three days ago.

He did not hesitate to destroy the Foxy Pirates, who tried to challenge the Straw Hat Pirates and capture their partners through the so-called pirate game.

But he never thought that what he would get in the end would be the questioning of these companions.

He realized that everyone in the Straw Hat Pirates was somewhat repelled and disgusted by his frequent killings and indiscriminate murder of the innocent.

Finally, it disheartened Ren.

Three days ago, despite the dissuasion and retention of other members of the Straw Hat Pirates, he resolutely quit.

He left the Going Merry alone and was stranded on Long Ring Long Land.

"I have always believed that since we are enemies, we should kill them without mercy and never give them any chance for a comeback..."

Ren's eyes were dim as he looked at the sea in the distance: "Maybe I took it for granted. No wonder I have always felt that I am incompatible with you, who are too naive and romantic..."

"In this case, it might be the right choice to part ways early so that everyone can get together and relax!"

No longer immersed in those past memories.

Ren, who didn't want to be decadent anymore, clenched his fists.

His eyes gradually turned to determination, and there was no longer any confusion.

His obsession with the Straw Hat Pirates is completely dissipated at this moment.

From now on, he, Coppers Ren, lives only for himself.

The exciting and thrilling experiences he had with the Straw Hat Pirates in the past will also be buried deep in his heart.

"We have different paths, and we're not compatible together... I hope we all live well in the future!"

"Goodbye, Straw Hat Pirates, and..."

"Going Merry!"

 

3