Chapter 6: Ren’s Bold Idea
96 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the vast ocean, the sea breeze blows, and the waves rise and fall, creating a beautiful scene.

But it was suddenly interrupted by an object resembling a fiery red lightning bolt that streaked across the boundless ocean at an astonishing speed.

"I should arrive there soon..." Ren, who transformed into a Beast-Form, glanced at the extremely small record pointer hanging around his neck.

After making a decision two days ago, he immediately set off and left the Long Ring Long Land.

According to the guidance of the Eternal Pose, he rushes to the Crown Island that he has visited before.

Of course, he was not impatient and rushed as hard as he could.

He also passed several islands in the middle and stopped for a while.

He eats and drinks enough and refreshes himself before continuing on the road.

It's not that he's afraid of running out of energy or anything.

After all, he has a frightening resilience and endurance now.

Even if he has to travel without sleep for days and nights, it is not a big problem for him.

But there's no need to work hard so much.

"If I remember correctly, the power contained in those gilded horns is quite powerful..."

Thinking of the pair of extremely bright gilded horns on Crown Island, full of strange energy.

His heart couldn't help but become a little hot.

The gilded horn is a horn plucked from the head of an Animal king, the Kirin Lion, who has passed away.

According to legend, its power resides in these two gilded horns, and if any creature eats it.

They will all inherit the mysterious power passed down from generation to generation by the Animal kings of Crown Island.

Thus, they became the new Animal king of Crown Island, leading and protecting those weak and rare beasts from the intrusion of greedy humans from the outside world.

Somehow, this news spread to the outside world, and it was spread to the news more exaggeratedly.

It is said that these gilded horns contain the secret of becoming a king.

So, many ambitious people flock to it and want to get it.

But they don't know.

If humans eat these gilded horns.

Although it is indeed possible to gain great power.

But at the same time, it will directly transform them into a beast.

Moreover, if their will is not strong enough, they will be completely reduced to a beast that has lost its mind and only knows destruction.

Back then, the Straw Hat Pirates, who had just left Alabasta and were preparing to head to their next stop, accidentally heard such a legend, so they rushed to the Crown Island with great expectations.

And the pair of gilded horns are indeed quite special.

After Ren, Luffy, and others defeat the invading enemies,

It was not destroyed.

At that time, Ren feels that it contains incredible power.

Not only can it enhance the strength of the one who eats it in all aspects, but they also gain the ability to use powerful lasers and shock waves, which is somewhat astonishing.

Consider that the Straw Hat Pirates' ship's doctor, Chopper, is a reindeer who ate a devil's fruit.

This pair of gilded horns will definitely make him stronger.

And for a reindeer itself, there won't be much side effects.

After all, the enemies that the Straw Hat Pirates will face next will only become stronger.

However, unexpectedly, Chopper rejected Ren's proposal.

Finally, at Chopper's request, the group left the pair of gilded horns on Crown Island.

It is left to the next Animal king, who will emerge from the competition of countless beasts.

But when they left, he also tried to make an Eternal Pose on a whim.

Unexpectedly, it came quite handy at this time.

"This pair of gilded horns is inherited from a rare beast like the Kirin Lion, and I am now the Horse-Horse Fruit, Model: Qilin, user..."

Ren's eyes were burning.

He had a bold and crazy idea about the pair of gilded horns that contained mysterious power: "So, if I swallow it, will I be able to perfectly integrate the power of the gilded horns?"

He was not a bad person to begin with.

In the beginning, it was for Chopper's sake that he did not harm those rare beasts and generously left the pair of gilded horns on Crown Island.

But now he has quit the Straw Hat Pirates.

Naturally, he won't be polite to those precious beasts anymore.

So, after making up his mind, he wants to make a bold attempt.

It stands to reason that this pair of gilded horns originating from the previous generation king of Crown Island, the Kirin Lion, can give other animals new powers without any side effects.

And he is a Mythical Zoan user; theoretically speaking, his own genes must have undergone incredible changes, and in the complete beast form, it can even be said to be a real beast.

Moreover, it is still a mythical species that far exceeds the Kirin Lion.

Maybe he can really perfectly integrate the gilded horns and completely control this special power.

It was based on this speculation that Ren prepared to make a bold attempt.

If, after swallowing the gilded horns while maintaining human form, he would really be like everyone else, turning into an inhuman monster like Chopper, who overdosed on Rumble Ball and went berserk while transforming into a monster.

He would immediately pull out the golden horn without hesitation and abandon this power that could not be perfectly integrated with himself.

But maybe he can really succeed?

After leaving the Straw Hat Crew that he joined on a whim, he no longer naively suppresses his own ambitions, and he becomes unrestrained.

After acquiring his devil fruit, he was unwilling to be ordinary, and he had directly developed an ambition.

That is, he is going to replace Kaido the Beasts!

Become the new king of beasts and the new strongest creature on land, sea, and air!

No doubt.

Relying on his qualifications and comprehension, which is not weaker than others.

There is also the Lunarian race, which even the World government, which has firmly controlled this sea for eight hundred years, covets and has spent hundreds of years investing huge amounts of money, manpower, and resources in mastering their innate abilities.

In addition to getting Qilin fruit that perfectly matches himself, which is not weaker than Azure Dragon fruit.

The combination of these factors will definitely be able to support him in realizing this ambition.

But he has to admit it.

It is obviously not that easy to surpass Kaido the Beasts, the monster known as unkillable, in a short period of time.

For this reason, Ren does not hesitate to make such a crazy and bold attempt.

He wants to be at the forefront of the new era.

So, he must strengthen himself as much as possible.

 

5