Chapter 1: The Wedge [Part of the Setting] (Page 1/3).
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Wedge [Part of the Setting] (Page 1/3).

Thought spreads across the sea, and life and death happen in the blink of an eye.

A flash of ten thousand years, a moment of eternity.

The universe is vast, and countless souls live in it.

The life and death of people, the withering and flowering of trees, the fluctuations of mountains and seas, the birth and death of planets, and the changes in the universe.

There is no comparison with each other, and no concept of mutual understanding.

In the vast starry sky, countless powerful beings are also vying for the right to survive and follow the path to eternal life.

Countless stars form a galaxy, and in the emptiness of this galaxy, there is a fairy with fluttering clothes, an eternal existence, elegant and ethereal.

She wanders, walks, and goes back and forth in the universe, and because of her presence divine power is emanated, and the starlight in this galaxy becomes bright and dazzling.

As the fairy becomes more powerful, more and more cosmic dust sticks to her. Slowly, the dust condenses into a ball. With the power of the fairy, they slowly transform into stars, joining and surrounding the galaxy. Around the fairy, it slowly spins and lights up.

On the new stars that formed from the dust of the universe, life emerged slowly over time.

Reproduction and transmission from generation to generation.

Fairies still roam the universe, constantly communicating with other powerful beings, fighting, fleeing, confronting, or forming alliances.

And all this, life on countless fairy-dependent planets knows nothing about.

They (he, him, him) are trying hard to survive, making it difficult to reproduce, making it difficult to compete, making it difficult to inherit.

Little did they know that if the fairy died one day, the entire galaxy would slowly turn to dust.

They don't know, so they are simple, calculating, complex and sad.

They do not know that the life time of their countless generations is just one breath of a fairy.

And all around the fairy, far and near, is full of fairy-like creatures: in the west a huge wolf, in the east a ferocious scorpion, and in the south a huge bear.

Far away, there are countless strange and powerful beings.

Every object is surrounded by a powerful galaxy full of vitality.

They fight each other, form alliances with each other, confront each other, hunt each other, and depend on each other; In this vast universe, the rules of survival apply to powerful beings like them.

The same weak and strong!

In the distant universe, more stars form a huge ocean.

At the edge of the Sea of Stars, the galactic light was indeed very dim.

Because the existence to which this galaxy is connected has died.

In the void, a huge and ferocious beast stood motionless with its head raised.

This was once an extremely powerful being.

The head is like a lion, the tail is like a scorpion, the neck is like a dragon, the limbs are like a bear, and its wings, one bright and the other dark, cover the sky.

This is a powerful flying bear.

His eyes were still looking fiercely into the void, and his hands were also making attacking movements.

His body still radiated power to support the galaxy.

But his strong vitality had disappeared.

He's already dead.

But the galaxy that depends on his presence because of his power still exists.

The beings in the galaxy have no idea that the existence to which they are attached has died.

The planet beneath their feet will soon completely dissipate into cosmic dust because it has lost its divine power.

They are still developing by leaps and bounds.

Either fighting for dominance, learning, scheming, or scheming...

In the starry sky and not far from him, there was a huge centipede, spreading endlessly in the starry sky, surrounded by a bright and dazzling galaxy.

His entire body was emitting a strange blue light.

Blue light is constantly eroding the Fei Xiong Galaxy...

This centipede was clearly the opponent that would kill the flying bear.

His divine light also completes the final loot after killing the opponent.

Fei Xiong calmly stood up.

Waiting for it to disappear.

Waiting for the centipede to devour it whole.

Or waiting to be replaced by a new god, or to transcend him.

Flying Bear Galaxy, on one of the resource stars.

Earth star!

The two Faisals have been fighting for more than ten thousand years.

One side believes that good intentions are key. All living beings have good thoughts, and as long as good thoughts are channeled, the world will be peaceful and the world will become better and better.

One side believes that evil thoughts are eternal. Creatures are born evil, and it is the weak who prey on the strong. Even if plants developed crown root systems and compressed the space inhabited by other plants, how much more could organisms do that?

The world is a big battlefield, so who is more noble than who?

Ants are still greedy for life, and living beings compete to kill each other all the time. Who wouldn't kill countless living beings in this world? What kind of saint do you claim to be?

From this the two camps developed.

Their attitudes and beliefs are very fixed.

Good and evil are not mutually exclusive.

But the good side is conducive to governance and maintaining social order.

Therefore, the good side gradually formed the ruling power over the continent, but the evil side never disappeared. There are also enormous forces that have penetrated every industry on the entire continent.

One side is militant and the other is hostile, so they naturally become natural enemies.

One party regards the other party as a dangerous enemy, and the other party regards the other party as a lifelong enemy. For countless years, the two camps faced each other and fought to the death.

But I don't know when the evil side changed their beliefs and started to believe in the Tian Centipede God.

The balance of battle began to tilt gradually from this moment...

Temple in bad condition.

A statue was dedicated to an indescribable god.

He looks like a monster.

The head is like a lion, the tail is like a scorpion, the neck is like a dragon, the limbs are like a bear, and it has wings.

According to word of mouth from elders, this is the ancient Flying Bear God.

No one knows what Flying Bear God is doing. In all myths, there are countless gods, but I have never heard of the Flying Bear God being responsible.

Therefore, the Flying Bear God incense is extremely gloomy.

Now all of the flying bear's wings were broken, its tail had been broken many times before, and only a blister was left on the back of its buttocks.

One of its front legs was broken, and its ears were gone.

One eyeball was gouged out.

It rained hard.

Seven people took refuge in this ruined temple to escape the heavy rain.

The temple had been in poor condition for a long time; it was raining hard outside and moderate rain inside, but at least it had managed to provide some clean space.

Then use clothes or something to cover it; it will be enough to keep you safe.

The rainwater flowing from the bodies and backs of the seven people merged into the water, accompanied by a bright red color.

All seven people were seriously injured.

No wonder they were crowded into this small temple, facing such torrential rain, and were so seriously injured. They were afraid that they would die within a short period of walking in the heavy rain.

0