Chapter 1: The Wedge [Part of the Preparation] (Page 3/3).
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Wedge [Part of the Setting] (Page 3/3).

The space behind him seemed to turn dark. He alone blocked out all the light!

He held the bone spear in his hand, looked up, and saw the looks in the eyes of the seven people.

In an instant, one could tell whether he was an enemy or a friend.

"death!"

The tip of the spear bounced up and was instantly stabbed.

One shot kills seven.

Seven rays of light and shadow flew like meteors.

All seven of them were seriously injured and were unable to dodge at all.

Moreover, a person's realm is far superior to everyone's realm, even though it's just an accidental strike, even if no one is hurt, they still can't stop it, even at the height of their strength!

The gap is too big!

Sigh.

With some relief.

Suddenly, the broken body of boss Fang Zhi with a huge hole in his chest, flew out of the statue. The reaction at this moment was already instinctive.

He opened his arms and rushed toward the spear shadow like a moth drawn to a flame.

He was still holding the blood-stained iron in his hand.

It was something she had just picked up from the statue.

But this was already the only weapon that Fang Zhi could come up with in a hurry and rely on instinct.

There was a sound.

Very precise.

Blood exploded.

"Boss!"

The six people shouted in unison, extremely sad.

Fang Zhi's body suddenly scattered into bloody fragments under the shadow of the spear, and he did not have time to leave a final word.

But he prevented all attacks.

Because at the moment he sacrificed his life, a sword light fell from the sky.

The sword shines brighter than lightning.

Intercepted opponent's shaft.

It also intercepted Fang Zhii's chest.

The sword light and spear head collided into Fang Qi's chest, but after all, this spear was bone-crushing. Even this sword could only stop the opponent's subsequent attack, but it was unable to save Fang Zhi.

The bright sword light made people suddenly feel a strange feeling in their hearts, as if this sword had cut off all the restrictions in the world.

His heart has felt empty ever since.

Swords and spears intersected and exploded in an unprecedented energy light that was only reflected by people's bright blue eyes!

And the light lasts forever!

Only then did his entire body turn into bloody fragments, and he flew away, seeming to cover the light with a layer of bright red circles.

This is not the light that can be emitted from the intersection of swords and spears.

Both the sword bearer and the spear bearer had a look of surprise in their eyes.

The life of the boss only resisted the opponent for less than a second.

But this little time is enough.

A thin person, dressed in snow-white clothes, fell cleanly in the pouring rain into the ruined temple.

The back looks a bit lonely.

He holds a long sword, the sword shining like snow.

“Duan Xiang, your opponent is me!”

Cloud Weapon Catalog, the sword cut love out of the dream.

Another legend has arrived.

The two face each other, darkness looms behind one, and the world remains the same behind the other, like light and darkness, existing at the same time, clearly divided and equally divided.

This feeling makes people feel very strange.

But it was too late to shock the six people.

Their hearts were already filled with sorrow, and in their split eyes, only the body of the boss was torn apart under the shadow of the opponent's spear.

"Boss..."

The six people just felt like their hearts were shattered into pieces.

They raised their eyes and looked at the spear bearer with red eyes.

Bone-Shattering Dream Spear, Duan Xiang!

They want to remember this person's face firmly in their hearts.

In the space where swords and spears intersected, that ball of light still existed, and at this moment, the light suddenly shone brightly.

Both swords and spears looked shocked at the same time.

Backup at the same time.

Then, the ball of light suddenly shot into the sky, broke through the rain curtain, penetrated the void, and disappeared in an instant.

A bolt of lightning split the sky.

There was a sound of thunder, and the mountains and rivers trembled.

"Vision?! Soul stealing?!"

The Broken Dream Spear and Love Severing Sword were shocked at the same time, then they made the same move.

Spiritual awareness spreads.

However, no broken spirit force was felt.

It seems no one died here.

There was only a slight trace on the tip of the broken dream spear, which was quickly dissipating at this moment.

They extended their hands at the same time, pointing with their fingers to the tip of the spear.

If you feel it for a moment, it will dissipate.

Love Cutting Sword frowned: “Did you cut off his true self?”

Broken Dream Spear frowned: “It’s not completely cut, less than 30%.”

The expressions of both of them changed at the same time.

"Who is this person?"

At almost the same time, the two asked the six people.

Immediately, the Love Cutting Sword turned around without hesitation and slashed thousands of knives towards the Broken Dream Spear like a violent storm.

The sword light condensed into an overwhelming light curtain.

"Go!"

But he himself spun around, and the whirlwind suddenly picked up the bodies of six people, and with a hiss, it turned into a rapid stream of light in the air.

He immediately disappeared into the sky.

Loud voice.

Duan Xiang, the Bone Spear, led into the white clouds in the boundless darkness and looked at the light in the distance that he could not catch, his eyes sparkling.

"Check!"

"He's definitely not dead!"

For a long time after that, both sides across the continent began various secret investigations.

See the soul!

One side considers Fang Zhi to be the future hope and the chosen one, while the other side considers Fang Zhi to be a thorn in the flesh and a future enemy.

Years of searching, to no avail.

But there are always people who work hard.

They did not finally surrender until a hundred years later. At least on the surface, there are no additional requirements each year.

I don't know if anyone is still secretly investigating.

But Fang Zhi's six brothers had never forgotten and were secretly searching.

They never gave up, year after year, and continued searching in their own way.

They firmly believe that their boss is still alive!

Time is running.

One hundred years have passed, two hundred years, five hundred years...

After all, he was not found.

...

My hand has recovered and is not stabbed, the curse of one book and one knife has been broken, and my condition is complete.

0