Chapter 8: A Huge Task (Page 1/2).
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: A Huge Task (Page 1/2).

 

“Good disciple, hahaha… Take it, take it.”

 

“This is a high-quality spiritual crystal that the Master has cherished for many years. There are ten pieces in total. You don’t need it now, but you can put it in your room. When you practice, you can absorb the spilled spiritual energy and connect to the innate spiritual energy in advance. It will be beneficial for your cultivation.”

 

“These are some soul pills. After taking them, they will be useful for stabilizing the soul. I will protect you later. Take them first. Warriors must strengthen their souls in the initial stage, which will have great benefits in the future.”

 

"This is it……"

 

"This is it……"

 

"..."

 

Sun Yuan was so excited; he was absolutely sure that he had become the Sect Champion!

 

It was a great achievement in itself for the Guardian to not take away such a talent and become a sworn enemy of the Self-Orthodox Sect in the future.

 

There will certainly be results in the future.

 

My luck is simply...

 

Thinking about it makes me laugh out loud, and I don't feel any pity for my life's savings that I've just spent: He's my disciple and the heir to the sash, so why should I feel pity?

 

In contrast, Fang Che did not reject anything that came and accepted them all without any psychological pressure.

 

It even feels like "too little is being given."

 

After that, Sun Yuan began to test the new apprentice, and the more he tested, the happier he became.

 

The bone strength, tendon coordination, and meridians are all fantastic.

 

“4-level warrior?”

 

Sun Yuan was a little surprised: “How come you haven’t entered the martial arts academy yet, fourth-level warrior?”

 

Logically speaking, a warrior realm is enough to promote to a martial arts academy and become a new student. Although it is not possible to go to the highest martial arts academy, the average martial arts academy is also very good.

 

Once you entered the martial arts academy with such talent, how could it be that you haven't learned there yet?

 

“It has not been five days since I was able to break through to the Warrior Realm.”

 

"Not five days?" Sun Yuan's eyes widened.

 

"Yes."

 

Sun Yuan confirmed this matter after strict questioning and investigation.

 

The facts were all there, but he didn't believe it; his eyes almost fell out of his head and asked: "Before the Warrior Realm was broken through, it was normal? After the Warrior Realm was broken through, you don't know what happened, so it's like this?"

 

“Is what the student said true?”

 

“This, this, this… This is simply this, this, this!”

 

Sun Yuan felt like he had won the jackpot!

 

This must be due to an extraordinary talent that had not been triggered until he had broken through the warrior realm, and his meridians and bones were suddenly stimulated by true energy.

 

Sun Yuan trembled all over and asked with bright eyes: “Che'er, what is your life's dream?”

 

Since you wish to integrate into the sect, your character must be examined.

 

Fang Che was silent for a moment and said: “When a man is alive, he must be above the common people and ignore all living beings in this world. He must possess the power of the world and lie on the knees of a drunken beauty. Be free and unrestrained. I can control the world. With my pleasure and my hatred. Let all the heroes of the world bow to me. Let me take what I want in this wide world!"

 

"good!!"

 

Sun Yuan clapped his legs in admiration and cheered loudly.

 

This kind of personality, this kind of ambition, just needs a little guidance to be a good person in our generation!

 

He originally thought that as long as this little kid didn't talk about goodness and morality but kept silent about the right path of the world, he didn't expect that this kid had actually given him such a big surprise!

 

Fang Che's face remained expressionless.

 

I know you guys like this kind of ringtone.

 

truly.

 

After that, Sun Yuan couldn't wait to teach his student.

 

“Show me all the martial arts, fist, kick, and sword moves you do.”

 

Fang Che began to perform traditional basic skills, traditional combat, and basic swords…

 

"Sure, it's just the basics.”

 

Sun Yuan showed an expression that said: “It's just as I expected.”

 

This small family can only train disciples.

 

“Then, Master will begin to teach you true martial arts and help you open the door to becoming a true strongman!”

 

Sun Yuan stroked his beard and smiled.

 

“Master, I want to practice my body skills first.”

 

Fang Che said.

 

"Body?" Sun Yuan was puzzled.

 

“Yes, physical skills can flexibly avoid enemy attacks, and in times of crisis, the speed that can explode several times or even ten times faster, leaving the battlefield and staying safe, is the best.”

 

Fang Che said.

 

What he is doing now can be said to be extremely dangerous.

 

If he is not careful, he will be killed by his own people; So this movement technique is extremely important and is also his true intention.

 

The most extreme escape technique in the world is solipsism's "Blood Burning Technique".

 

The Blood Burning Technique is so magical, it can explode ten times faster than normal in an instant, and the cost is only a mouthful of blood! Then, be vulnerable for a while.

 

Not only will the foundation not be damaged, but there will be no consequences.

 

It can be said that it is the first magical skill in this world to save a person's life and escape.

 

This is the secret that only the Self-Orthodox Sect knows.

 

The senior leaders of the Self-Orthodox Sect had relied on the Blood Burning Technique countless times to escape from the hands of the Righteous. Even if it was a higher level than them, they couldn't catch up with them!

 

For Fang Che now, this is the most necessary thing.

 

The problem now is one thing: I wonder if Sun Yuan knows this Blood Burning Technique, does he understand it?

 

As expected, Sun Yuan looked disturbed.

 

“According to what you said, there is a particularly suitable technique, which is the Blood Burning Technique of our God Sect. However, this Blood Burning Technique must be cultivated to a master level or higher, make a significant contribution to the sect, and exchange rewards for it before it can be used.”

 

Fang Che rolled his eyes and said: “Master, just tell me whether you can do it or not.”

 

Sun Yuan's facial muscles were twisted: "I really don't know how to do this."

 

"..."

 

Fang Che was extremely disappointed, and it showed directly on his face.

 

I'm just a seventeen-year-old boy now, and I'm full of joy and anger. Isn't that normal?

 

So, in addition to disappointment, there was also a bit of disdain on his face.

 

“You don't even know how to do it, and yet you still...”

 

The young man's face showed dissatisfaction as he forced himself to swallow the next words.

 

Sun Yuan's face turned red.

 

Still a little awkward.

 

You just accepted a genius apprentice, and he is despised by his own student?

 

“But don’t worry, I will report your situation and ask for extraordinary permission; and... even if it is not allowed, as long as you do some meritorious work in the future, I guarantee that you can learn the Blood Burning Technique!”

 

Sun Yuan gritted his teeth.

 

“Moreover, your cultivation is very low now, and you are only a level four warrior. Using the Blood Burning Technique at this stage has little effect, and it is easy to damage the veins, which is detrimental to your future prospects. So, don’t worry.”

 

“I see, then it all depends on the Master.”

 

Fang Che pretended to understand.

 

I've decided that I have to learn this blood burning technique!

 

“I'll let you know then...”

 

After that, Sun Yuan formulated a strict educational content curriculum for Fang Che.

 

Training, boxing, kicking, physical skills, refining body functions, refining will, refining limb coordination... lay the foundation first.

 

 

Read (28) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz

0