Chapter-34: Plot Afoot
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘She deserves to know the truth’ Adui thought as he looked at Clair's tearful face.

He told her everything, about the probability of her husband being dead, about the fact that there were some very dangerous monsters after them, and that this whole kingdom would be destroyed in a few months. He could tell that she was not comfortable to leave this place forever, but nothing could be done about that. As far as the information about the cube was concerned, it would be better if she knew nothing about that stuff.

He could only imagine what she was going through, what would have happened to him if he had been in her shoes he would have been crushed if he discovered the corpse of his love was lying in some, frigid corner of the realm, it would have been too agonizing. The only thing he could do now was make sure she and her girls had a happy life; he owed it to Jarad.

After Clair had cried her heart out, he ordered the mercenaries to cut her loose. After that, they sat together in silence, had some dinner together, and then he let her sleep in the carriage with her daughters. She behaved meekly after that, but he knew better, and that is why he didnt miss to inform the mercenaries to keep an eye on the carriage, she was still at flight risk.

And he was right, the next day the mercenaries told him that she indeed tried to flee, with her daughters in two at midnight, but seeing that there was a man stationed outside she went back inside. Adui didnt confront her about her actions. His job was to take care of her and keep her safe, he was determined to do that, even if that meant making her a prisoner…

As they moved further away from the capital, more towards the center of the kingdom, they started encountering the destruction left behind by the Vampas, some places had become so cold that flowing rivers had become solid as a rock, and most of the crops and shrubbery along the roads have been destroyed.

Holdfasts and other structures owned by nobles were now crowded with refugees, and there was no food to feed these people, while drinking water could be procured, it was not enough when the populace was starving. While they were moving, they came across hoards and hoards of people, moving away from the center, many of them ready to sell their bodies for a small loaf of bread.

One time the crowd of villagers even tried to rob them, but the mercenaries took care of them easily, but the carnage left behind by the fight did leave a sour spot in his mouth. The worst part was that he oversaw everything and he was the one who gave the order to kill the starving villagers.

He felt bad that he killed those people, but he could not do anything, he had to take of Clair and her daughters, he had a responsibility, and he was determined to do anything to perform duty…

It was the third day of their travel, currently, they were about 12 days away from their destination, but seeing the pace that they were going, he felt like they would reach the destination without any hitch. He looked around the camp, Ben was hanging with mercenaries, and Clair was sitting with her daughters by the fire, enjoying meat stew.

It was a very peaceful night, the temperature tonight had decreased considerably, tonight he could feel that something wasn't right, it could have been paranoia making him nervous, but still he couldnt shake off the feeling that something wasn't right tonight.

‘Stop being so paranoid Adui. Nothing is going to happen tonight. You have taken every precaution that one could have taken in order to avoid Vampas and Ulaspas family.’

He had made sure that they would take a long way to reach the destination, this way they could circle around the center of the kingdom, the place where the Vampas and Ulaspas families were active.

He was sure that there was no way that the Ulaspas family would let their Vampas travel this far, in order to hunt. According to the journals left behind by Franc Ulaspas, Vampas grow stronger, every time they feed. In a sense, it could be said that they grow stronger, the more they are allowed to hunt. In the journals it was mentioned that the older Vampas get more aggressive and dangerous as they grow, there might even come a time when the creature might surpass its creator.

In a sense the Ulaspas family couldnt afford to let all the Vampas let loose around the country, from what he figured, those guys must be treating feeding Vampas as herding sheep, that might have been one of the reasons why nobody had seen those creatures till now.

Why he was feeling unease, he didnt know. Maybe it was paranoia, or maybe it was the way Lord Tibba telling him about the worst that was about to come…

***

The scars helped him a lot, although the process by which he got them was a little bit embarrassing, but no one in the town knew the truth, he made sure of it.

‘You look like a war veteran Rodiger, be proud of it. Everyone in the City Watch respects you now, as well as the people of Laverdale also respect you now, this was the best thing that ever happened to you.’

He couldnt help but admire the scars that were left behind by the giant of Ulaspas family, because of the scars people started fearing him more, while women on the other hand had been litreally started throwing themselves at him.

Everyone wanted to fuck a war veteran, and it only took two-three false rumors, and now practically the whole town is talking about how he was the brave awakened one that helped the royal army subjugate the beasts that had been terrorizing the kingdom lately.

Some common folk even believed that he was the reason that there had been any attacks on this side of the kingdom, his ruthlessness had made the beasts so scared that those beasts are scared to come to this side, and that is why those beasts were marching towards the capital, where the Queen lives.

Most of the talks of common folk were just plain old bat-shit crazy stuff, some believed that the queen had cast magic on the kingdom, and from that spell the coldness had made its home here, which was not true, as an awakened one he knew, but he was not going to tell the people that, it is only because of their batshit crazy talk he was able to acquire so much power and fame…

After admiring his scars one last time, he turned around to look at his bed, he couldnt help but lick his lips as he looked at the woman waiting for him on his bed. The woman’s flawless porcelain body made her look like an angel, sent by the Great Tibba to quell his lust.

The white hair and red eyes of the woman were so alluring and majestic, that someone might mistake her for a noblewoman or royalty, but she was a commoner. When he saw her in the marketplace, he wanted to have her right there, he thought that he had to force her to do her bidding, but instead, she practically threw her onto him.

Although he was a little sad that the woman was not even showing a little bit of resistance, he liked it when he had to use force on someone. But her hairless body, with her smooth mounds and small pink nipples, looked so exquisite that he could push aside his weird fetish for her.

Rodiger started unbuttoning her shirts, seeing this the woman smirked and licked her lips, like a cat she looked like she was ready to pounce at him any moment, and he liked that. Before he could jump on the bed, onto her, he was interrupted.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Argh” he groaned. “Come in.”

A young maid walked in with a bottle of wine, it is then he remembered that he had called for wine in his room, he thought that they would drink a little bit, and then do the deed. But the woman in her bed was so damn straight forwards that she jumped on the bed, as soon as they entered.

“Give me that.” He instantly took the bottle from her hands.

The woman on the bed then sat up straight. “What happened?” she asked in a sensuous voice.

“Nothing dear, just some wine for you and me.” He replied with a smile.

The maid was about to leave, but she was stopped by the woman, she came close to the maid and untucked her hair, and held her face. “What a beautiful face. Lord Rodiger, do you think she could join us in bed?”

The maid was astonished, and she instantly replied. “I am not an offer milady.” Instantly the woman smiled, she grabbed the maid’s head and started passionately kissing her.

The maid showed a little bit of resistance at first, but slowly she also started getting into it, both the woman grabbed each other and got close to each other, both of them let go and fell on the bed, passionately making love.

Soon the woman started undressing the maid, and in a blink of an eye, clothes vanished in the air, while Rodiger, on the other hand, looked at the view before him with drolls in his mouth, he didnt seem to mind that his clothes had also vanished in thin air, even though he didnt removed his clothes.

He stood glued to his position, looking at the women at work before him, slowly he started stroking his dick while thoroughly enjoying the scene before him. Then came a point, the woman with white hair, started teasing him, giving him a good look of a hairless baby-pink vagina.

Instantly the man grabbed the woman’s hip and inserted her dick, instantly making her moan with pleasure. Thus started a long night filled with pleasure…

***

Sara looked at the man before her with amusement, Laverdale’s City Watch Commander, Rodiger was lying before her in his bed, she had taken over the man’s mind, making him dream a very erotic dream, and she was loving how the man was constantly cumming, soiling his pants.

She was finding the scene very amusing, even though she was on a strict time schedule, she couldnt help but play with the pathetic man before her…

After making the man cum some more, she eventually stopped. She was here to get information about Drac Ula’s possession. The neighbor of Drac Ula told her that the City Watch handled everything related to Drac, so she was there to get to know what the man knew.

She lay down beside him, put her hands on his head, and taking over his brain again, she started searching for information about Drac, it is then she got to know that they never found Drac’s body. Which was weird considering until now they were operating thinking that man was dead.

1