Prologue
191 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding a bloody katana, I stood before the man who separated me from my mistress, claiming to be my 'Father'. I knew my father, he looked nothing like this man, and I remember every moment since my birth, my mother looked nothing like the woman I just killed.

"Yukari Dear, don't you recognize your old man."

"My old man looked nothing like you, and I remember my birth, my mother looked nothing like the woman you presented me with."

The pig of a noble demon stared at me with anger in his eyes, evidently just wanting to have me for himself. I may be of Demon Royalty, but I am indebted to the House of Alestor, my duties not yet finished.

"Guards, help me!"

"Your guards are dead, you just tried to fool Princess Yukari Kurosaki, first princess of the Demon kingdom, not some nobody maid."

Slicing his head clean off, I cleaned my uniform with magic before desummoning my blade, the Demon Sword Sanguis, blade of the royal family, a royal family which had been replaced by a council of nobles. I was not jealous however, my family never spoiled me so I never knew the life of a royal, and being a maid had its own perks.

Leaving the estate, I began my journey back to my mistress, one that had saved me from my death a long time ago.

***

(???)

Staring into a crystal ball, a one horned demon looked disdainfully at the failed attempt to control a royal demon.

"Shina!"

"Yes Lord Kurai?"

"I want you to kill Princess Yukari once and for all, I give you permission to use the Assassin's Guilds resources to fulfill the task by any means necessary."

"I won't fail Lord Kurai!"

As the one horned demon glanced back into the crystal, a young two horned demon girl in a maid uniform in the crystal's facet, he had an evil thought.

(If I can kill the last remaining royal, I can get my hands on the Demon Sword Sanguis, and become the next Demon Lord!)

***
Zero Horned Demon-Also called Peasant demons, they lack the horns of the noble and royal houses, and are often used as shock troops in war.

One Horned Demon-Also called a Noble Demon, they have one horn in the middle of their forehead, over a century ago they overthrew the royal family and became and the ten strongest of them became known as the Ten Demon Lords.

Two Horned Demon-Also called Royal Demons, they have two horns that adorn their head like a crown(Think Albedo from Overlord) and are capable of wielding the ten demon swords as well as transforming into Primordial demon forms when they feel threatened. Every few centuries a Demon King/Queen is born to the royal family capable of wielding all ten demon swords.

Demon Sword Sanguis-One of the Ten Demon Swords wielded by the Royal family, no one but the Royal family is capable of holding these swords without dying slowly and painfully, Sanguis grows stronger with blood, and is the current strongest of the Demon Swords.

9