Chapter 3.
922 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kayla, I can’t, I have dog ears,” Tina whimpered. “We can’t keep playing, who knows what will happen.”

 

Kaya dug around the pantry only half listening. There had to be something stronger than beer, they really needed something stronger than beer.

 

“I don’t think we have much of a choice,” Alex offered with a sigh as they poured themselves a coffee. They mixed it with a spoon while they rubbed the tips of the fingers of their other hand together.

 

Meanwhile, in the study of the house, Brice was cutting through his hair. “C’mon, please just work this time,” he pleaded with the universe.

 

“Give up man, it’s just gonna regrow again,” Duncan sighed, fumbling with the sealed window.

 

“You don’t know that,” Brice replied desperately.

 

Back in the sitting room, Rachel stared at the game, trying to piece everything together. It wasn’t hard to figure something out. Like the fact Tina’s starting card was “Karma’s a Bitch” and she got dog ears.

 

It seemed like a correlation that shouldn’t be ignored. Brice had “Pussy Power,” but she had no idea what that meant. Her own, “Udderly Fabulous,” had a typo that she was beginning to think might not be accidental. Tina calling her a stupid cow repeated through her head. She didn’t know if it was just an unlucky coincidence but Kayla had told Tina to stop being a bitch.

 

She wasn’t sure about the others. “Rebel or Droid?” didn’t mean anything to her. “Mommy Knows Best,” had a different light to it after whatever that hallucination they had all seen was. “The Highest Form of Flattery” also couldn’t be deciphered.

 

She really hoped it was just an unlucky coincidence, the last thing she actually wanted to become was a stupid cow. While ignorance was bliss and all that, the idea of losing her mind was terrifying to imagine.

 

When the others finally trickled back to the table she kept all this to herself. She didn’t know what the winner would get but she had no interest in finding out what happened to the losers.

 

“We ready?” She asked.

 

Everyone nodded. Kayla gave Tina an encouraging thumbs up as Tina shakily rolled the dice. “Yes, a spell,” she sighed with relief, adding a card to her private hand. “Oh fuck yeah,” she cheered when she actually took the time to look at it.

 

Brice begrudgingly rolled the dice. Draw a boon, of fucking course. When he saw it he felt like he was about to throw up. He desperately didn't want this but you couldn't refuse a boon.

 

His muscles seemed to melt away and shrink as his whole body grew smaller. Not in height thankfully but in every other proportion. All his muscle mass simply stopped existing, leaving him a skinny scrawny guy. His football career was over. That was the only coherent thought he could ever grasp.

 

No one else at the table said anything as five points were added to Brice’s total. Somehow that didn't seem quite worth losing his whole identity over. His clothes didn't even fit anymore. He looked and felt utterly ridiculous. Like a child wearing the clothes of an adult.

 

“Fuck,” Tina muttered, suddenly dog ears didn’t seem so bad. “Here,” she offered, playing her single spell. Begone Boon.

 

Brice shuddered and he returned to his previous state just as quickly. Tina’s spell and five of his point tokens disappeared.

 

“Thank you,” Brice cried, practically tackling her in a big strong hug. “Fuck dude, thank you, man.”

 

Tina awkwardly patted him on the shoulder. “There there… all good.”

 

Rachel with a look that was impossible to read rolled the dice. She scowled as she drew a boon. She tried to say something but it turned into a moan as her chest expanded. Her breasts grew several times in size. She was no longer remotely petite. Well the rest of her was, she was just somewhat disproportionate.

 

“Oh my god,” she whimpered. Her shirt bunched around her chest tightly, her nipples on display for all to see, swollen and engorged. “Wow,” she shivered as she squeezed a breast. Then she remembered where she was and seemed to snap out of it, her face flushing red. Muttering something about being right back she scurried out of the room. 3 point tokens materialized beside her cards.

 

“Damn,” Brice snorted. Tina punched him in the arm. “Ow.”

 

“Damn is right though,” Kayla cackled. “Damnnn. Maybe this game isn’t all bad.”

 

Alex was rolling the dice as Rachel returned, wearing her winter coat which she couldn’t even zip up all the way. Rachel felt utterly humiliated… Udderly humiliated. She couldn’t bring herself to look anyone in the face so she just watched what Alex was doing.

 

“Oh no,” Alex groaned as they landed on draw a fantasy.

 

The world was torn away again and they found themselves… somewhere. The setting was blurry and unimportant to what they had to do. Thankfully all Alex had to do was sit there.

 

It was probably the easiest points they could ever earn. They just had to be blank. 

 

Alex found it quite relaxing to be so empty and idle. The game helped them through it, their mind never drifting to the situation at hand or the other players who surely watched them. They didn’t move, they didn’t think, they just let their mind be empty. They weren't even sure if they were breathing but that required them to think to find that out. It was far easier to just sit with their head totally empty of any thoughts at all. It felt good, no stress or worries, just blank.

 

At some point they were back on their chair, pleasurable hazy fog lifting from their mind as three point chips materialized in front of them. Was it weird they immediately missed it already? They shook themselves out of it, they had a game to win after all.

 

“Are you kidding me?! Three points for literally doing nothing!” Tina seethed.

 

“You ok?” Duncan asked with a small frown.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah,” Alex nodded. “Fine…” 

 

However, there was a certain dreamy quality to their voice that made Duncan think somewhat otherwise. Something else had definitely happened, they had earned three points after all.

 

“Well, that was boring,” Kayla sighed, reaching for the dice. She moved her figure, landing on draw a boon. “Fine Wine,” she read.

 

She shuddered as a feeling washed over her she couldn't even describe. A strange energy rolled through from the tip of her toes to the back of her skull. She clutched the table with a groan as her body shifted. Her ass expanded first, bulging out from behind her. Her chest followed suit, not as drastically as Rachel but enough she no longer had the figure of a young athletic woman. The rest of her body followed suit as Kayla’s groan turned into a moan. Shifting, softening and expanding. The others could see she was aging too. 10, 20 years passed by in a matter of seconds.

 

Kayla gasped with relief as the changes came to a close. Five points were added to her total.

 

“Holy shit dude, you're a total MILF,” Brice chortled.

 

“What?” Kayla squeaked. There was no doubt about it, while MILF was subjective, she was now a curvaceous and attractive older woman. “I need a mirror!”

 

She stumbled from the table, tripping and falling on the carpet. Kayla was unused to walking in her own body now. She had even gotten shorter, her centre of gravity had changed. Her clothes were too small for her own body, especially at the waist where they seemed to be unable to contain her curves. Thankfully nothing popped or gave way, she just looked ridiculous.

 

Brice stared down as Kayla picked herself off the ground and her fat ass juggled with every motion. Total MILF. He may have hated the transformations happening to himself but they were damn fine on the others. Tina punched him in the arm looking furious. “Ow,” he muttered to himself.

 

“Stop staring, you perv,” Tina growled before rushing over to help Kayla who was now staring at herself in the window reflection.

 

“I’m old!” Kayla cried.

 

“Just breathe, ok? Just breathe, we’ll get it sorted,” Tina offered, pulling into a hug. She did her best to hold back a whimper as hands gently rubbed her ears. It felt so good her eyes rolled back in her head and she forgot what she had been even trying to do for a second before she managed to snap back to herself and slap Kayla’s hand away. “S-stop,” she gulped.


“Sorry,” Kayla offered bashfully, a strange expression coming from a woman now old enough to be her mom. “The ears are just… cute.”

 

Tina felt her face warm, with what she wasn't sure, and stomped back to the table. “Go… Duncan!”

 

“Sure,” Duncan muttered and rolled the dice. After what happened to the others this round he was honestly terrified to do so. “Draw a boon,” he swallowed nervously and drew the card. “Absolute Manicure.”

 

He placed the card beside his others and immediately noticed a difference. His nails were different. Long, smooth and red. More so, his hands were smaller. Too small in proportion to the rest of him. They were elegant and soft. He could move them just like before but these were not his hands. The red polish reminded him of someone, he shook the thought away and focused on the present.

 

He had earned three points for this change. As far as things could have gone he actually didn't mind. They were kinda nice. He tapped his nails on the table rhythmically, for the time being, he could get used to this.

 

Tina made no move to start the next round. Everyone felt drained and exhausted. Brice had come out unscathed but Rachel certainly hadn't, her chest was cartoonishly large on her small figure. 

 

Alex also seemed normal though they did continue to rub at the pink latex on the tips of their fingers. Kayla had suffered the worst. Tina wished she had saved Begone Boon to help Kayla rather than Bryce. Especially after his douchey reaction.

 

Duncan was fixated on his hands but to Tina getting your nails done was not remotely a troublesome experience. Why she had to get dog ears instead of a manicure she had no idea. Stupid game. “I’m going to bed,” she decided, abruptly standing.

 

“W-where?” Rachel asked with a frown.

 

“It’s a big ass house, I’m sure there's a room somewhere,” Tina scoffed.

 

“I guess we're done for the night then,” Kayla sighed with relief.

 

‘Thank god!” Brice exclaimed, scurrying after Tina like a child excused from the dinner table.

 

They all made their way upstairs, by now it was almost midnight and they were all exhausted. Luckily there were six rooms miraculously ready, one for each of them. They all said their good nights and planned to reconvene the following morning. As if they had any choice.

 

Tina went straight to bed and passed almost the moment her head hit the pillow. Sleep was a delightful reprieve from the day. Her dreams were delightful and fun, of running and playing. Unbeknownst to her or anyone she yipped in her sleep, her legs playfully kicking at the blankets she had tucked around herself.

 

In the next room, Brad stood in his private bathroom examining himself in the mirror. The more he thought about it, the long hair wasn’t so bad. In fact, styled right, it would actually look pretty good. Plenty of guys on the football team had long hair, though none quite as long. He could make it work though, at least he still had his muscles.

 

Rachel moaned in her room. Her nipples just felt so good. Since her breasts had grown they had just further driven her wild while she tried to hold onto her composure. In the privacy of her own room, she could freely touch herself, her panties were utterly soaked. She didn’t remotely care about anything else right now as one hand played with her nipple, the other with her clit. “I’m not a cow but god this feels good,” she whimpered to herself.

 

Alex just sat on their bed. After the exhausting day simply slipping into that blank space felt like exactly what they needed. Now they were stuck, or maybe they weren’t. They couldn’t be bothered to actually try and move. They were perfectly content and focused on nothing at all. If you didn’t think about anything then nothing could worry you.

 

Kayla stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She was still in disbelief at everything that had happened. She looked like her mom, if her mom was a model. But she was still old and time had worn her body down. Her back ached from the weight of her chest. She towelled off and climbed into bed, she felt so… jiggly. She flicked off the light and tried to sleep, a moaning from the next room over made that difficult. Poor girl, Rachel really had been wound up by everything hadn't she?

 

Duncan pumped his cock with desperation. Resisting temptation had been impossible. Especially with hands that looked exactly like Ms. Smith’s. She was a wet dream of a professor with a dominating and mean personality to boot. His crush was embarrassing but here alone in his room, his hands soft and totally different, even a different skin tone than his own, if he closed his eyes and let himself feel he could almost imagine it was Ms. Smith’s hand wrapped around his cock. “Bad boys don’t get to cum,” he imagined her telling him as he forced himself to stop before he came. He wasn’t going to be getting much sleep tonight.

 

None of the six students had come away unchanged and the game had only just begun.

20