Chapter 7.
830 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex stared down at themselves in the kitchen. Still trying to wrap their mind around their lack of genitalia. This was not something anyone else could ever experience, being entirely smooth. Not even being made from flesh and blood, being artificial.

 

Tina trotted into the kitchen unnoticed by Alex. She had gone to check on them, she wasn’t even aware of the strangeness of walking on four legs. It felt perfectly natural, something trying to stand up would very much not be.

 

She was surprised to find them with their pants around their knees, leaning against the counter and inspecting themselves. Weirder still was the plastic that covered their crotch, Tina felt disappointed that there was nothing to suck. Nothing to put in her mouth. She sighed and reminded herself that she wasn’t a dog and did not in fact need to put things in her mouth.

 

Alex gasped and something clicked. A pink plastic cock sprang free from their crotch. It rotated into existence, the smooth pink plastic being replaced by a pair of cock and balls. A cock they could feel, their original assessment hadn't been entirely correct.

 

A desperate whine caught their attention, making them jump. Tina was sitting on her haunches, her tongue hanging from her mouth, her gaze entirely focused on Alex’s cock.

 

Alex’s cheeks stung with embarrassment at having literally been caught with their pants down. But Tina seemed far more intrigued than anything else. They remembered how Kayla had ordered Tina around and called her a good girl. Their cock became increasingly hard, not physically, physically it was just a plastic toy.

 

“Y-you want a treat?” Alex stuttered as they slowly pumped their cock. Some part of their brain considered that this was maybe not the best idea, especially with the snout and sharp teeth that Tina now had. But now that they had considered it, they were desperate to feel Tina’s mouth around them and Tina seemed desperate to do so.

 

Tina perked up, it was always so hard to focus. So easy to get distracted. She really did want a treat. Her pussy was so wet she was dripping into the floor. If only she had a tail to wag, how else could she possibly show her willingness?

 

That stopped Tina in her tracks. Despite her snout, she could still speak, hell she could still nod her head. Being a puppy was so easy to get sucked into it terrified her. Despite how good it made her feel, how relaxing and good it felt to be a good girl it still meant not being Tina the person.

 

“Tina?” Alex asked, their voice hoarse. Their pink cock was leaking clear fluid, Tina licked her lips. There was no harm in indulging just this once. Or twice considering Rachel. No harm in indulging twice, right?

 

She scampered forward and sat in front of Alex where she let her tongue dangle free. Good girls waited for their treats, she could be patient, and she was a good girl.

 

Alex groaned, which was more of a shudder as their plastic hand stroked their plastic cock. “Suck me off then, pup,” they croaked.

 

Despite Tina’s objection to the name she didn’t hesitate to obey. Wrapping her mouth around Alex’s cock. She didn’t know how to suck cock like a puppy but she had a long soft tongue and an endless desire to please. 

 

Alex groaned and bucked into her mouth, running their hands through Tina’s hair before caressing her ears.

 

Tina came, her muscles convulsing with pleasure but not once did she stop sucking. The mind-melting buzz of Alex’s petting only spurred on her oral fixation. The more Alex played with her ears the harder it was to focus on sucking, soon she was doing little more than licking their squeaky plastic cock lazily, her eyes rolling back in her head. Lick, lick, lick.

 

“Focus, Tina,” Alex ordered, which brought some of her attention back despite how good ear scratches felt. “Good girl,” Alex cooed as she did her best to redouble her effort. 

 

Soon Alex was bucking against her face, their legs twitching as they tried to control themselves. “Fuck,” they finally cursed as their muscles seized and they came. Yummy cum spurting into Tina’s mouth and down her throat. She didn’t stop sucking, eagerly swallowing it all up and only wanting more. Eventually, Alex had to push her head away to get her to actually stop as they gasped to catch their breath.

 

Tina whimpered at the loss of her treat as she licked her snout clean. Alex’s cock was still hard, it always would be, it was just a plastic toy after all. “Jesus fuck,” they cursed looking down at themselves.

 

Their body clicked, their cock retracting into their body, only to be replaced by a dripping cunt. Tina warbled excitedly and inhaled deeply. She couldn’t suck a pussy but she could certainly lick one, she bet it tasted just as good.

 

Alex looked between themselves and Tina. “Oh fuck it,” they muttered. “You want another treat?”

 

Tina wanted it more than anything in the whole wide world.

 

Back in the living room were Rachel and Kayla. Though Rachel was utterly oblivious to anything else as she rubbed her clit and milked her udders. She was so horny, ever since she had drawn… whatever that card was she had just gotten hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter. But nothing she did was enough. She needed to be fucked, she needed to be properly milked, a new desire had also filled her, she needed to be bred, so badly. The thought of a bull mounting her and just fucking her, over and over and over forever was enough to send her spiralling into an orgasm.

 

Kayla was wrinkling her nose at the mess Rachel was making. Her juices were getting everywhere and she knew that somehow it would end up being her to clean up everything as always. She frowned, that wasn’t remotely true, she had yet to clean anything. As another burst of milk shot from Rachel’s udder, however, she resided herself to go and find some cleaning supplies.

 

Rachel moaned a desperate moo. Her clothes were in shambles, she had tried to discard them but it was too complicated and she was too horny to focus on anything else.

 

Kayla’s heart ached for her, she was just having such a hard time. Rachel had been muttering something about fucking and breeding for the last ten minutes at least. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a bull for her.

 

Of course, Kayla was also preoccupied with her own new “thing.” Her baby bump. It was heavy, far heavier than she had ever expected. It was partially the reason why she had stayed in the sitting room while the others had left. Carrying around an extra 30 pounds was no easy feat.

 

She glanced down at her spell card before looking at Rachel. Maybe she could help Rachel out, this was the first change Kayla was actively uncomfortable with after all.

 

“Rachel, hun?” She asked, sitting down beside Rachel who barely acknowledged her beyond a glance in her direction. Her gaze was fuzzy and lost in lust. Tentatively she raised a hand to Rachel’s teat and began to milk. Rachel let out a moon of relief.

 

It sent a jolt of heat through Kayla as milk ran from Rachel. She really wasn’t sure how to feel about all this, she had milked cows plenty of times before on her grandparent's farm but this was… something very different.

 

Still, Kayla kept milking Rachel. But it wasn’t enough for Rachel. Her breasts were still achingly full of milk and trying to relieve her udder while touching her soaking pussy was taking all her focus to manage even with Kayla’s help. She fumbled for Kayla’s arm, her hand slick with her juices.

 

Kayla swallowed hard but let Rachel bring her hand to her pussy. Rachel rutted as best she could against Kayla’s hand, her own free hand now able to play with her breasts. She was so close to coming but Kayla was barely touching her, certainly not fucking her.

 

She mooed encouragingly, how much clearer could she be? She needed Kayla to mount her and fuck her brains out and while the logistics of that were too much to ask for she just wanted to be bred. Was that really too much to ask for?

 

“You poor thing,” Kayla sighed, tentatively running her fingers through Rachel’s folds, eliciting obscene sounds of encouragement.

 

She resigned herself to getting messy and leaned in close. With surprising strength Rachel lurched, climbing into Kayla’s lap and beginning to jump against her. That and the continued milking was now making the mess directly on her.

 

“Careful,” Kayla scolded with a hiss, clutching at her belly.

 

Rachel just mooed, too lost to really register anything. She was desperately rolling her hips trying to ride a cock that Kayla did not have.

 

Kayla forgave her. She could only imagine how hard all this was for Rachel. She considered going to find someone with more applicable equipment to Rachel’s needs but that meant extracting herself from this situation, leaving Rachel alone to suffer and going to find someone covered in milk and juices. With determination she pulled Rachel close and kissed her, she could handle this.

 

Rachel didn’t return the kiss, such fine movements seemed beyond her but she definitely leaned into the contact. Kayla pulled Rachel’s head against her neck. “Y-You be a good cow and moo all you need to, I’ll make you feel better.”

 

She felt her face flush, dirty talk was not something she was good or experienced at. It felt naughty and Kayla was not a naughty person… or was she? She wasn’t actually sure but she didn’t have much mental attention to follow that line of thought as Rachel moved against her, her breath hot on Kayla’s neck.

 

Kayla reached down, slipping two fingers into Rachel’s cunt. 

 

Rachel mooed with delight, eagerly shifting her weight to ride Kayla’s hand. Finally, something was properly inside her. She wished Kayla had taken the initiative to mount her but she could work with this. She would just keep riding until Kayla came. Then she would be full of babies and even more milk. She came with a muffled moo, her mind even hazier from Kayla’s scent. She just smelt so good, she lazily licked at the nape of Kayla’s neck.

 

“That’s it, just feel good,” Kayla encouraged. “You’re doing so good for me, we’ll get you nice and pregnant and then your heat won’t be so bad.”

 

“Moo! Yesssssss,” Rachel moaned. “Breed me, please, moooooo!”

 

Kayla’s pussy was throbbing, so focused on making Rachel feel good that she wasn’t getting any attention. She didn’t even know why she was so horny. At most, she had made out with a few girls at parties, nothing like this. Not this heated, passion-fueled fucking. Nothing with cows or women old enough to be her mom. It was lunacy, horny wet and hot lunacy.

 

Rachel came again, her walls fluttering and contracting around Kayla’s fingers. Rachel didn’t remotely slow down, Kayla was half convinced all she was really doing was riling her up further. Another problem occurred to her, how was she supposed to play the spell while trapped on the couch?

 

“Rachel,” she cooed. “Rachel!”

 

“Moo!” Rachel grunted.

 

“You want calves? You’ll have to get off me if you want to be bred,” she explained soothingly.

 

Rachel slowed her movement, her chest shuddering. “But… fill me,” she frowned, trying to formulate words despite the wave of lust clouding her mind.

 

“Yes hun, but I need to get my spell from the table right there,” she explained.

 

“Card?” Rachel frowned, still lazily rubbing herself against Kayla’s hand.

 

“Just on the table, I just need to get up for a sec.”

 

Rachel nodded but she still didn’t get off her lap. Kayla took it upon herself to wriggle free. Rachel went right back to rubbing her pussy as she leaned forward on the couch, her ass on display for all to see. Her cunt was red and swollen.

 

Kayla wiped her hands off as best she could, her clothes were ruined. She hurried to the table and picked up her spell card, doing her best to avoid making anything… sticky.

 

She played it, the card Gift disappearing between her fingers, and the four points were transferred to Rachel. She sighed with relief as her baby bump receded and shrank, her stomach returning to normal. No longer being pregnant was a literal weight off her shoulders.

 

Rachel had climbed onto the couch. Her frenzy seemed to be coming to a close. She was massive now. With her huge breasts, bulging belly and udders Kayla had to assume that was not comfortable. But the lazy smile of relief on Rachel’s face made her think maybe she didn’t mind. Rachel had done her a favour just as much as she had done one for Rachel. But she would still need to make sure Rachel was comfortable.

 

She looked down at herself with a sigh, she really needed a shower. Maybe a good fucking of her own.

22