Episode 0: Prologue and Oc App
180 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the story is pretty much done things may be edited out or added.

 

What's good y'all Fost Da Writer here with another possible series. As far as the Pokemon and Need for speed, I'm waiting a lil on people's character's submission before I do more chapters because as much as I could do characters I like to get the readers involved and see how far they can get me to push the potential of a story. I am planning more need for speed chapters though...but that's enough of my regular speech I have to begin a story. And just to let you know I won't go to detailish (Not a word, I know) on non oc's because you know what they look like.

PM or write on the review your original character you like to send(hero, heroine villain etc)

OC Application

Name

Secret Identity(optional)

Outfits:

Appearance

Personality

Side(hero, villain etc)

Powers

Skills

Qoutes

Possible Love interests

Theme songs


 

INT. TITANS TOWER ROBIN'S ROOM DAY

FADE IN:

?

(Communicating through hologram)

Being a leader is never easy. One decision can easily lead to the death of you, civilians or even your comrades. It's tough, but you have to move on with those mistakes.

 

ROBIN

But how do we move on from this? He wasn't just a comrade, he was our best friend and he is dead now because of my mistake.

 

?

You may not ever get over his death and you may lose more close to you, but you can minimize the chance of it happening again.

 

ROBIN

How when there's only 4 of us?

 

?

Easy, by bringing in more Titans.

 

ROBIN

Thought about, all of the other Titans are needed on their respected teams.

 

?

You made a miscalculation there, boy wonder.

 

ROBIN

So make more Titans, but where to look?

 

?

For now, I know one person that may be able to be your new second in command, only problem is he's a lone wolf at times, so he's a really a diamond in the rough.

 

ROBIN

Hmmm, I guess it's worth a shot.

 

?

Either that or it's the end for the Teen Titans.

 

ROBIN

We won't let that happen, we won't let Cyborg's death be in vain...

 

?

Good, now on to the current matters about your newest Teammate's location...

 

ROBIN

What about it?

 

?

He's currently serving time, so you will have to get a pardon to transfer him into my care.

 

ROBIN

(Confused)

But you're Batman, why can't you do it yourself?

 

BATMAN

I can't hand everything to you, plus I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to miss the action...

INT. KILL CITY PRISON DAY

FADE IN:

A few hours later within this prison we see that all the guards have been killed or put unconscious. And a man with flexible armor and a trademark mask that you all recognize walking through the cell block.

?

(Finds the cell he's looking for)

Well Mr. Jaison Brooks, it's a pleasure to meet you.

We see a African-American(brown skin) teen in nothing but a jail uniform, tattoos what appear to be from the neck down wearing a black durag on his head.

?

(Smirks)

Haven't heard that name in a while, Call me...Ness

END

6