Episode 4: What Ness Seas
23 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BEST READ WITH THE BLACK ON WHITE TEXT(moon looking button):

Music to listen to.

Opening: Trae Tha Truth ft. Mystikal, Tech N9ne and Brian Angel - All That I Know

Break: Kanye West ft. Miri Ben Ari, Fabolous and Musiq Soulchild – Fly Away

Closing: King Los ft. Twista and Tank - We Are Not The Same


 

INT. TITANS' TOWER DAY

FADE IN:

We find Ness training in just black sweat pants, all black Nikes sneakers, white tank, and black durag in the training room at 5x earth's gravity practicing fighting moves but also reflecting…

NESS

(Thinking)

Fuck...

 

All Ness can hear is Raven's voice from yesterday.

 

RAVEN (FLASHBACK)

Promise me...

 

NESS

(A fighter robots appears)

Damn it.

 

RAVEN (FLASHBACK)

Promise me...

 

NESS

(Makes flame enveloped around his fist as well as the shin down to the feet, and recklessly attacks the robots)

Get out of my mind!

 

RAVEN (FLASHBACK)

(Ness remembers the look in her teary eyes)

Promise me...Promise me you won't die!

 

NESS

(Sees what seems like a million robots)

Hades blast!

 

Ness takes what seems to be a deep dragons breath and fires a blast that covers the whole room in what seems to be a never ending flame but before he goes all out with the move, he stops... But before we can see the outcome we are brought to Beastboy outside of Raven's door...

 

BEASTBOY

(Knocks on the door and then Raven)

Hey Raven wanna go to bookstore you like?

 

RAVEN

(Getting ready to close the door)

No, thank you.

 

BEASTBOY

(Smiles)

Oh come on Rae, it'll be fun.

 

RAVEN

(Sighs)

I guess so.

 

BEASTBOY

(Smiling even more happily)

Alright I'll see you later.

 

With that Raven closes the door.

 

BEASTBOY

(Smirks)

I knew she digs me.

 

At this we see Ness staggering for his room...

 

BEASTBOY

(Smirks smugly at Ness)

Raven can't hang today if you was going to ask her.

 

Ness gives a friendly nod ignoring whatever Beastboy said and makes a dash for his room.

 

BEASTBOY

Not so cocky now.

 

REGINA

(Walks in glaring at Beastboy)

He didn't even hear you, that's his friendly nod, something's wrong.

 

BEASTBOY

Maybe he's heartbroken over Raven.

 

But just like Ness, Regina ignores Beastboy and goes into Ness's room while Beastboy struts out in victory.


 

CUT TO:

Opening:

bryf963 Presents

Teen Titians: Birth of Ness

Starring

Ness

The DC and OC owned Teen Titans and Villains


 

BACK TO:

Later in the Living Room...

ROBIN

(Looking around at all the Living Room)

Where's Ness? Anybody tell him we have a meeting?

 

REGINA

(Looking away)

He's not feeling good...he was just training 45 minutes ago...and when I found him he could barely move.

 

BEASTBOY

I don't know why you're lying for him, just admit he's heartbroken up over Raven rejecting him.

 

ZARA

(Glares at Beastboy)

Ness ain't a puppy dog and as for Regina, I trust her, he probably isn't feeling well and you're just being but hurt that he beat you in a sparring match.

 

ROBIN

That's enough arguing for now. The reason I called is because we will be having visitors from the Justice League later this afternoon. My mentor Batman and Wonder Woma-

 

ZARA

(Screams in joy)

Aaaaaaaah!

 

REGINA

Wonder Woman and Batman...

 

STARFIRE

Oh joy!

 

CYBER RIDER

Wow to meet not only Wonder Woman but also, the mentor of our leader and the guy who suggested our second in command.

 

REGINA AND ZARA

(Shocked)

WHAT?!

 

ROBIN

Ness told you?

 

CYBER RIDER

Yeah he mentioned that your mentor suggested him when I asked how he joined the Teen Titans.

 

RAVEN

(Thinking to herself)

Ness...What I'm thinking...I'm not worry about him. But Ness what is his history with Batman?

 

STARFIRE

Wow friend Ness must be really strong to be suggest by the Batman.

 

ZARA

(Pouts)

Ness doesn't tell us anything Regina. I thought we was his favorites.

 

Regina and Zara share laugh, leaving the others confused.


 

Later on the roof after getting a lecture on why overdoing training 45 minutes before a team meeting is bad, we find Ness on the roof of the tower laying down. He now is wearing a blue shirt with a neon kind of blue dragon, blue sweatpants, all black fitted cap and the same sneakers.

NESS

(Sighs out of relaxing with his eyes closed)

Wonder what shit Ima get into now.

 

?

(Walks quietly to him)

Well, you must be the bad boy known as Ness.

 

NESS

(Eyes still closed)

That'd be me.

 

?

(Smirks)

Glad I have the right boy to crush into pieces.

 

Ness looks up and sees a noticeably tall and fair-skinned woman with straight waist-length black hair and blue eyes. She is sporting a slender form like Starfire yet more curvaceous frame than Zara or Raven with a sizable bust and lean yet well-muscled build. She wears a strapless red bustier held up by a brace of gold resembling two W's. She has a large golden belt, and blue briefs with five white stars on them. She wears red boots with a white stripe on the front side. Also wears silver bracelets around her wrists, red star earrings, and wears a golden diadem with a red star on her forehead. She also has a golden lasso, which hangs from her belt.

 

NESS

(Smirks while using a flirty tone)

And what makes you think you can do that beautiful?

 

WOMAN

Because I crush bad men.

 

With that the woman tries to stomp on Ness but he moves out the way.

 

NESS

Come on beautiful, a little bit better than that-

 

WOMAN

(Swings her lasso at him)

Got you.

 

NESS

(Sees it coming but can't avoid it in time)

Shit, still too tired!

 

WOMAN

(Ness is now trapped with the lasso around him)

Now you are at my mercy.

 

NESS

(Trying to break out of the lasso)

You would think that?

 

WOMAN

(Walks up to close to him staring into his eyes)

It's no use, you're all mine.

 

NESS

(Stares back still using a flirty tone)

Fine, guess you got me beautiful.

 

WOMAN

(Smiles)

Now Ness, why did you think a boy like you would do something even men can't do?

 

NESS

(Smirks back)

Cause, I'm more man where it counts for sure, and losing just isn't really in my preferences.

 

WOMAN

But now it's over Ness, you're going to tell me all of your teams' secrets.

 

NESS

No...yes...I'll obey but...let me know something, please.

 

WOMAN

Ok since you asked.

 

NESS

What's...

 

The woman then feels someone wrapping their arm around her hip with a sword around her neck...

 

NESS

(Rests his head on her shoulders)

...your name beautiful?

 

WOMAN

(Shocked)

But how?

 

The fake Ness turns into a boulder.

 

NESS

I call that move the scapegoat. I can make the object look, move and talk like me.

 

WOMAN

But how can you make the object project the same voice from a distant?

 

NESS

(Smirks)

Electricity is also linked to sound so a little electricity and movement of the other element and you got a scapegoat. So who are you?

 

WOMAN

Why don't you make me tell you with the rope?

 

NESS

(Winks)

Because I'm not into bondage.

 

WOMAN

(Smirks)

Ok.

 

Out of nowhere the woman trips Ness onto the ground by using her leg and stomps her foot next to his face.

 

WOMAN

I'm Wonder Woman, an Amazon of Themyscira. And a heroine of the Justice League.

 

NESS

Nice to meet you beautiful Wonder Woman.

 

?

(Walks up to them arms cross)

I see you haven't changed much Ness.

 

NESS

(Stands up)

Look who it is, sup Batman?

 

Fost Da Writer: Do y'all need description of this guy...I mean the nigga got movies, comics, tv shows, spin off tv shows, games, albums probably lmao.

 

BATMAN

Not much, had a day off so I decided to see how you and Robin were doing?

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smiles and stares into his eyes)

And I was very interested in meeting you Ness. I must admit I'm quite impressed at the skills you displayed, even though I beat you.

 

NESS

(Stares back still using a flirty tone)

I guess losing to beautiful women like you is ok once in a while but don't think you put fear in my heart.

 

WONDER WOMAN

I'll have to do something about that cockiness of yours.

 

NESS

I-

 

BATMAN

(Not yelling)

Ness!

 

NESS

My bad, my bad, you know I love women.

 

WONDER WOMAN

And it could get you killed.

 

NESS

Deaths normal to me. It's one of the consequences to being a hero.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Gets serious)

Don't say that, please.

 

NESS

(Gets more serious)

My bad didn't mean to offend you, been doing that a lot.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smiles reassuringly)

Oh no, it's ok.

 

BATMAN

Anyway Ness go get the other Titans, we'll be down in a few.

 

NESS

Ight

 

WONDER WOMAN

(As soon as Ness leaves, her face serious)

His way of thinking seems as mature as yours at times. But how he sees death is scary.

 

BATMAN

He's from Kill City, a city with a death rate of over 90%.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Angered by this)

Why did the world let this happen, why didn't they call for heroes?

 

BATMAN

(Sighs out of depression)

Because being a hero there could mean a death sentence.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked)

Why...how could he even survive in a world where death is everywhere you turn...How could he see a tomorrow?

 

BATMAN

He doesn't...when I found him he was bleeding out to death with a whole bunch of Kill City's best villains dead under his blade. The look in his eyes was full of hopelessness of a tomorrow.

 

WONDER WOMAN

But a hero like that can become a villain.

 

BATMAN

But what if Ness wasn't a hero in the beginning?

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked)

What?

 

BATMAN

He and another kid were hired mercenaries at the ages of 6. He has a huge reputation in Kill City which is that he usually only brings out one sword, if it's two, it's usually to kill.

 

WONDER WOMAN

Why would you recommend him?

 

BATMAN

He's killed a lot of people and he knows their blood on his hands and that he may be killed one day because of it. I gave him a letter a chance at redemption.

 

WONDER WOMAN

And you think he can change just like that?

 

BATMAN

Sometimes you have to have faith.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Becomes reluctant)

Like how I did with Superman?

 

BATMAN

Only one way to find out.


 

As the Dark Knight and Amazon walk into the Tower, we are brought back to the living room where all the Titans have assembled. With Ness off to the side leaning against the wall and the other Titans standing next to one another with Robin in the middle.

ROBIN

Alright guys, be on your best behaviors, remember these are members of the Justice League.

 

BEASTBOY

(Smugly looks right at Ness while talking to Robin)

Just make sure Ness knows that.

 

Ness however responds with a quiet yawn.

 

BEASTBOY

What, tired from crying over Raven?

 

NESS

(Smirks)

Don't worry about me bro, just yawn when niggas I beat talk shit they don't know about.

 

BEASTBOY

(Puts his fist up in anger)

Wanna go now?!

 

NESS

I would but you gotta wait in line.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Playfully bumps into Ness with a smile on her lips)

You got a mouth on you for sure, Ness.

 

NESS

(Uses a flirty tone)

What can I say beautiful, I keep it real.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Uses her own flirty tone)

Then I expect you to exceed my expectations.

 

ZARA

(Excited)

Oh my god...Wonder Woman I'm a huge a fan.

 

REGINA

(Looks away)

Me too.

 

STARFIRE

(Excited with joy)

Wonder Woman and Batman, it is so lovely to see you two again.

 

WONDER WOMAN

Nice to see you all again and it's nice to meet you three, I am Wonder Woman of Themyscira.

 

ZARA

(Smiling in joy)

I'm Zara.

 

CYBER RIDER

Cyber Rider, a pleasure.

 

REGINA

(Looks away smiling)

...Regina.

 

BATMAN

Nice to meet you three, seems you three have found your place here.

 

BEASTBOY

Those three are alright...

 

ROBIN

So what brings you guys here, if you don't mind me asking.

 

BATMAN

To be honest we actually need your help for a mission and since this is your town we figured you'd like to know.

 

NESS

(Gets serious)

What's the mission?

 

WONDER WOMAN

We had gotten Intel that Aquaman has been brainwashed by Slade and Lex Luthor.

 

NESS

Wow that's great they're both together now.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked along with the other Titans except Zara and Cyber Rider)

You fought them?

 

BEASTBOY

(Glares at Ness)

So how do we know you're not working with Slade? He did probably meet Slade first.

 

RAVEN

(Thinking to herself)

He could be right..

 

NESS

(Glares back at Beastboy)

First lil nigga, you never asked me about the nigga. Two if I was I woulda did it already. And lastly...

 

Ness slides his sword to Beastboy.

 

NESS

If you doubt me some much, strike me down now I won't block you but I'll tell you now the blood will be on your hands and trust me, you ain't bout that life.

 

BEASTBOY

(Runs towards Ness)

Fine.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Thinking to herself)

Wait he wouldn't.

 

RAVEN

(Thinking to herself)

He can't be serious...

 

But before Beastboy can unknowingly kill Ness, Zara stops it with a water dagger.

 

BEASTBOY

(Angry)

Why did-

 

ZARA

(Punches Beastboy in the face)

Idiots!

 

NESS

(Gets punched by Zara too)

...

 

BEASTBOY

What did you do that for, there was no way-

 

ZARA

(Crying)

All you do is question his loyalty and try to bully him. He wasn't gonna dodge you. YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!

 

BEASTBOY

But I-

 

NESS

Chill y'all it's my fault, that shit was way too much to prove a point but use that as a message that I'm not no traitor cause my word is my word and I'll die before I break it.

 

ZARA

(Holding in more tears)

I believe you Ness, just don't do that again.

 

CYBER RIDER

(Looks at Ness)

Although it was extreme, I respect that one thing about you Ness, you're incorruptible till death.

 

BATMAN

I agree. But we need to get back to the topic at hand, we have two locations needed to go. Ones a warehouse the other is a water submarine.

 

WONDER WOMAN

I have an idea for the two teams, Team Wonder as I call it will be me, Ness, Zara, and Raven. Team Bat, Robin, Beastboy, Cyber Rider, and Starfire.

 

ROBIN

Alright Titans Go!

 

Fost Da Writer: And there go more law suits.


 

As the Titans' submarine piloted by Regina submarine travels to the enemy sub, our heroes hastily wait to arrive...

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Notices Ness in deep thought and walks up to him)

Ness?

 

NESS

Yes Beautiful?

 

WONDER WOMAN

What's wrong you seem to be lost in thought?

 

NESS

It's nothin, I'm just thinking about random things.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Uses a flirty tone)

Like how to get me off your mind? Or how to keep me from prying into it?

 

NESS

(Smirks while using a flirty tone)

Guess both. I mean you are pretty good to have around.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smiles and wraps her arm around his shoulder)

Good that's the Ness that I need for this mission.

 

NESS

(Winks)

I'm always ready for you girl.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Playfully hits Ness)

Girl? I'm all woman boy.

 

RAVEN

(Thinking to herself)

They seem so close already...Stop Raven, you don't care about him...But why is he the way he is?

 

ZARA

(Smirks)

Someone seems jealous.

 

RAVEN

(Emotionless to the comment)

I'm not.

 

ZARA

Raven its ok if you're taking a liking to Ness, just decide your feelings before someone else takes him.

 

RAVEN

I don't care what happens to him.

 

ZARA

Sure you don't?

 

RAVEN

(Tries to be emotionless but cracks away)

What would you know?

 

ZARA

I know a lot than you give me credit for, you may not have had feelings for him in the beginning but I think you starting to now.

 

RAVEN

I don't, so drop it.

 

ZARA

Fine.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Still senses something within Ness's eyes)

So how did you get your powers?

 

NESS

A cult apparently cursed me with them when I was trying to kill them.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Nervous)

How long have you been killing for?

 

NESS

(Raises an eyebrow)

You really wanna know that?

 

WONDER WOMAN

Yes.

 

NESS

(Gets serious)

Since I was about 4, I've had blood on my hands.

 

WONDER WOMAN

Why would you result to killing?

 

NESS

To survive, if that means something, if not then I guess I'm like Slade and Luth-

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smacks Ness in the face looks deep into his eyes)

No you're not. You could not ever be like that, not anymore, you're a hero now, and I believe deep down you're too good to let yourself turn evil.

 

NESS

But-

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smiles)

No buts, you have to make up for those peoples' deaths by becoming the best you can be.

 

NESS

(Smirks)

Guess you got me there Beautiful.

 

WONDER WOMAN

Now that you're minds not clouded, you can fight for yourself.

 

NESS

(Uses a flirty tone)

I can't fight in your name.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Playfully hits Ness)

Shut your mouth Ness.

 

NESS

That a blush I sense?

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Smiles)

You wish boy.

 

Around the same time in the Titans' jet...

 

CYBER RIDER

So Beastboy-

 

BEASTBOY

Zip it...I don't wanna hear anything you, Zara or even Robin wanna say. He almost made me like him and yet I'm the bad guy? Fine but you'll see he'll betray you all and y'all will be sorry.

 

CYBER RIDER

Firstly, you were the one that questioned his loyalty, so don't be mad that he "kept it real". Second he's proving himself worthy of our respect over and over again. And if you don't accept that then I guess you're never be on equal ground as Ness.

 

BEASTBOY

(Gets in a fighting stance)

You wanna go right now?

 

ROBIN

(Walks up to them with a glare at Beastboy)

That is enough Beastboy, one outburst like that and you're suspended from the team.

 

CYBER RIDER

(Looks at Beastboy while talking to Robin)

Worry not Robin, it was just a debate between friends.

 

STARFIRE

(Worried)

Regardless, we are friends and we shouldn't fight like this.

 

BATMAN

In order to defeat anyone trying to harm our world, we have to work together.

 

BEASTBOY

(Walks away)

Ok, I get it...

 

BATMAN

(Nods)

We'll see...

 

REGINA

(Talking through radio)

We are set on our end.

 

BATMAN

(Checks his map)

We are also in position. Everyone begin.

 

With that the Titans and the two Justice League members begin their respected assaults.


 

In the warehouse our heroes are faced with hordes of fake Slade bots.

CYBER RIDER

(Eyes turn yellow as he gets into a fighting stance)

I believe this is a trap.

 

BEASTBOY

(Gets into a fighting stance)

You think?

 

ROBIN

Titans go!

 

Fost Da Writer: There goes another law suit. On to the battle.

 

Beastboy goes cheetah, destroying 2 bots with his claw then goes gorilla and smashes 4 bots together. Meanwhile Robin and Batman are back to back throwing punches and batarangs at 10 bots each while Starfire and a Cyber Rider with his hands turned into machine guns fire their respected bullets leaving the who warehouse empty except for a door.

 

BATMAN

Time to move forward Cyber Rider, any enemies up ahead?

 

CYBER RIDER

(One eye turns green and the other turns red as he scans the area)

Hmmmm...Plenty more bots that's for sure sir.

 

BATMAN

(Walks ahead of the others)

Alright for now we keep moving.

 

With that Team Bat continues into the warehouse.


 

In the enemy submarine however, we see a whole empty hall.

NESS

(Walking around the hall, getting more mad by the second)

Ok. The fuck? I thought I was gonna see some real action.

 

ZARA

(Teasing voice)

Aww our second in command is mad he can't impress us ladies with his "mad skills".

 

NESS

I can't help it, with all these beautiful ladies here, I have to put on a show.

 

ZARA

Aww Raven, he thinks we're beautiful too.

 

RAVEN

Whatever...

 

NESS

(Looks at Raven)

...

 

ZARA

I bet I'm your favorite though.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Uses a joking tone)

I don't know, seems like he prefers cougars.

 

ZARA

Oooh, Wonder Woman with the jokes.

 

NESS

(Walks up ahead then stops)

Damn.

 

ZARA

(Sees three different paths)

Looks like we're at a crossroad.

 

NESS

(Gets a weird feeling)

Ladies, I'll take the one in the middle

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shows a look of concern while Ness leaves)

By yourself, you sure?

 

NESS

(Leaves on to the path)

Yeah I got this.

 

ZARA

So what about us?

 

RAVEN

(Goes to the left)

I'll go this way.

 

WONDER WOMAN

I guess you're with me Zara.

 

ZARA

I'm cool with it.


 

As our heroines and hero take their paths, we're taken back to the Team Bat on what seems to be the exact same spot they were just in...

CYBER RIDER

(Firing shots and destroying more bots)

Now this is just madness...

 

Fost Da Writer: LmaoXD

 

ROBIN

(Destroying bots with his metal bow staff)

We just have to keep pushing.

 

BATMAN

(Throw more Batarangs at the bots, causing them to explode)

It seems someone doesn't want us to leave. Question is who?


 

Back at the submarine, Wonder Woman and Zara have walked into what appears to be a captain's quarters.

?

(Smirking in a computer chair behind a wooden brown desk)

Wonder Woman and Zara what a pleasure to see you again.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Looks at Luthor in disgust)

Lex Luthor.

 

ZARA

(Angry)

Just when I thought I was done with you, this time I beat you to a pulp.

 

LEX

No, you will stay right there before I blow up that warehouse. I know the others can survive that blast but most likely Batman, Robin, and Beastboy won't be so lucky.

 

ZARA

(Gets ready to attack Luthor with a instantly appear water dagger in her hand)

You bastard!

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Holds her arm out stopping Zara)

Zara!

 

ZARA

(Calms down)

I know...

 

LEX

(Turns on a big tv behind him)

Good girl, now time to let the show commence.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Gets a bad feeling when she sees Ness on the TV)

Oh no...

 

ZARA

(Gets the same feeling)

Wait, you don't think?

 

LEX

Our plan almost failed because of you and Batman but in the end you fell for it.


 

CUT TO:

Break:

Sup guys, Fost Da Writer in this bitch, I decided to basically one big chapter vs. the two, why? Cause I felt like it. Thank you for your support and just giving you a heads up again that OCs (Original characters) submitted by y'all are still open since I could always use more Titans and villains. Leave a review, comment pm, or suggestion whenever. Peace.


 

BACK TO:

We are now brought to Ness who has finally made it to the end of his path...to the submarine's docking bay...

NESS

(Gets into his fighting stance)

So must be Aquaman.

 

In front of Ness is a man wearing an orange, scaled long-sleeve shirt with green gloves and leggings. He has red eyes, a cleft chin and gelled blonde hair and in his hand is a big trident.

 

LEX

(Talking through an intercom)

Ah Ness, looks like your luck has hit a turn for the worst.

 

NESS

(Smirks)

You wish.

 

Just then the mind controlled Aquaman stabs Ness with the trident.

 

ZARA

(Watching through the Tv, fearful)

Ness!

 

AQUAMAN

(Being shocked by the Ness clone)

Aaaaah!

 

NESS

(Walking in the dock)

Pretty fast but I'm faster.

 

LEX

You're more talented than I thought.

 

NESS

Thanks.

 

And with that Lex closes the path with shutters.

 

NESS

(Shocked but finds it funny)

Damn...well fuck it.

 

LEX

You're good at keeping you're cool but that's about to end.

 

NESS

(Smirks)

And you're good at keeping a bald head, let's see if I can make white hair grow.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Laughs a little)

He definitely has wit with "his cool side".

 

LEX

(Talking through the intercom annoyed)

Aquaman, kill him.

 

Once again Aquaman goes for another stab with his trident...

 

NESS

(Brings his sword and blocks the trident)

Haven't used one of these in a while.

 

RAVEN

(Talking to Ness telepathically)

Ness?

 

NESS

(Talking back to Raven while blocking Aquaman's strike with the trident)

Sup sexy?

 

RAVEN

Get serious, you're on your own against one of the Justice League and we can't help you. I'm stuck battling drones and Zara and Wonder Woman can't leave their position or else he's going to blow up the warehouse.

 

NESS

(Jumps into air and attacks with his blade in front while he spins in a ball at Aquaman, but is blocked)

Why...don't you let...the others...

 

Ness then gets on the ground only to get kicked back by Aquaman and to barely dodge a hydro blast from Aquaman's hand.

 

RAVEN

I can't focus enough to tell the others.

 

NESS

(Running to Aquaman while dodging Aquaman's hydro blasts)

Then Ima just have to win this shit.

 

RAVEN

You say that like it's going to be easy. What you got up your sleeve Ness?

 

NESS

(Grabs his other blade and goes for a cross blade slash)

This!

 

LEX

Haha almost, but it's not that easy.

 

NESS

(Sees that the Aquaman he cut is a water clone)

Really tho-

 

Ness is then hit with a heavy hydro blasts through the dock gate and into the water.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked with fear)

Ness!

 

LEX

(Sends a drone to follow Ness and Aquaman)

Now he's in Aquaman's element. Watch ladies as your friend dies.

 

ZARA

(Smirks)

Hmmm don't be so sure.

 

Aquaman swims easily through the ocean horizontally closing in to stab Ness.

 

NESS

(Eyes closed floating up)

Damn...

 

? (Voice memory in Ness's mind)

Not bad with this move even someone who can't bend water like how I can, can do this move. Just remember Ness only use this move when against someone who battles in water smartly or else it could get bad.

 

LEX

Die.

 

NESS

(Aquaman is now within Ness's area of attack)

Here it goes!

 

Ness side blocks the trident upwards.

 

NESS

(A good amount of water of the sea is being controlled by both Ness's hand)

Larson Ness...Blades!

 

The water being controlled by Ness is attacking Aquaman as if they were blades as Ness does multiple slicing motion at Aquaman.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked)

How was he able to do that? Aquaman can swim through water at extreme speed.

 

ZARA

(Still smirking)

Something told me my sister trained him for situations like this.

 

WONDER WOMAN

What did he do?

 

ZARA

His variation of one of our moves. The Larson Blades. First he pushed Aquaman with the surrounding water then with that same water surrounded his own body with it and used the water to give him the speed he needed to make those blades go at that speed. And since he can't dense water like us he formed a dense the water by turn it into mine tornadoes to give it a strong, usually non-lethal hit.

 

Ness continues attack Aquaman until Aquaman coughs up blood and goes limp.

 

NESS

(Carrying Aquaman up to the surface while thinking)

That was close though, I almost overdid it with the elements my-

 

RAVEN

(Talking to Ness telepathically)

Ness!

 

NESS

Nice to hear you voice twice since you're mad at me beautiful Raven. Worried about me huh?

 

RAVEN

Shut up, it's only for the mission.

 

NESS

(Frowning)

Raven I-

 

Just when Ness is close to the surface of the water, Aquaman locks him in a bear hug with added water pressure surrounding them.

 

NESS

(Screaming heavy in bubbles as he loses breath)

Aaaaaah!

 

ZARA

(Scared)

Oh no he can't breathe because Aquaman is increasing the pressure around them.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Worried)

Can't he just make air bubbles?

 

LEX

(Smirks)

And would be foolish to use the air element since he's using so much energy blocking the pressure I assume.

 

WONDER WOMAN

Energy?

 

LEX

I had a theory about the young boy's power and why he doesn't seem to use it enough. It takes a lot of energy. And now that he's suck dry of it, he'll die slowly.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Controlling her anger)

Damn.

 

LEX

Oh you seem to be quite fond of the boy Wonder Woman.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Angry)

Shut your mouth!

 

ZARA

(Concerned)

Wonder Woman...Hang in there Ness.

 

NESS

I'm blacking out, gotta do something.

 

Just as Ness is about to blackout, he grabs Aquaman's head and shocks him.

 

AQUAMAN

(Lets Ness go while holding his head in pain)

Aaaaaaah!


 

Now that he's free, Ness barely makes it out of the ocean and crawls on to the land.

 

NESS

(Breathing extremely heavily)

Fuck!

 

Luthor's drone comes out of the water and hovers towards Ness.

 

NESS

(Stands up and looks at the drone)

In your face, bald headed bit-

 

Just then Ness is hit with a hydro blast and is sent to the ground as Aquaman walks to him.

 

LEX

(Talking through the drone)

You see Ness...

 

Ness moves up on all fours, trying to get up but is kicked in the stomach and is sent further away back first to the ground.

 

LEX

(Smirks)

You're dead, accept your fate.

 

NESS

(Trying to block but can't get Aquaman's foot from putting pressure on his neck)

Aaaaaaaah!

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Anger increases as she hears his screams)

Ness!

 

ZARA

(Anger in her eyes as she looks at Luthor)

Bastard!

 

Raven can do nothing but sense his pain as she battles the bots.

 

RAVEN

(In a fighting stance throwing a big dark fist at the bots)

Ness...you can't die. I'm almost there hold on.

 

Just as it seems Aquaman is about to crush Ness's neck...

 

NESS

Hades Blast!

 

Ness takes what seems like his last breath and fires a gigantic blast at that leaves Luthor in shock as it goes into the sky leaving smoke on the ground.

 

LEX

I thought he was out of power.

 

ZARA

(Smiles)

Alright Ness!

 

NESS

As...I was saying...tak-

 

Ness is sent flying again to the ground as he is hit with an even more powerful hydro blast.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Shocked with fear as she sees Ness fall)

No...

 

The sight of Aquaman still standing proudly wipes the smile off Zara's lip.

 

ZARA

(Shocked with fear as well)

He didn't...

 

LEX

(Smirks)

I forgot he had made a water clone.

 

RAVEN

(Almost done destroying the bots)

Hold on Ness I'm almost done...please hold on.

 

It looks as if this is the end of our hero as Aquaman slowly steps to him.

 

LEX

Fair well Ness it was nice while it last-

 

ZARA

(Notices that it's raining heavily)

Rain but it's supposed to be sunny today.

 

AQUAMAN

(Being restrained by an electrical cross)

Aaaaah!

 

LEX

(Shocked)

What?

 

NESS

(Barely stands up, breathing heavily as electricity forms around him)

Alright...Luthor…I end this...now.

 

The electricity leaves his hand and goes up into the dark clouds causing lightning and thunder to appear within them.

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Watches Ness raises his arm to the sky)

What's he about to do?

 

NESS

Here it goes Zeus's Strike!

 

Ness brings his arm down and a giant lightning bolt strikes Aquaman.

 

LEX

(Throws away a the now broken remote)

To think he would be able to stop Aquaman.

 

ROBIN

(Talking on Zara's communicator)

Mission accomplished on our end.

 

LEX

Looks like failure has befalling m-

 

After hearing Robin's word, Zara attacks Luthor with a water hammer.

 

ZARA

(The fake Luthor head falls of its body causing anger in Zara)

I can't believe it, he's a fake!

 

WONDER WOMAN

(Talks on her communicator to Batman)

Batman we're good on our end too, we're going back to the land.

 

BATMAN

(Talking on Wonder Woman's communicator)

Copy that heading back to the tower.


 

Back to where Ness is, Raven has just teleported behind him...

RAVEN

(Smiles as sees Aquaman unconscious but breathing)

Ness...you did it.

 

NESS

Thanks beauti...ful...

 

An extreme amount of blood comes out of Ness and hits the ground as he falls along with it.

 

RAVEN

(Shocked with fear as she runs to him)

NESS!

 

NESS

(Looks Raven in the eyes as she gets on her knees next to Ness)

I'm sorry beautiful.

 

RAVEN

(Crying)

No no no, shut up I won't let you die!

 

Ness eyes slowly start to lose their life as Raven tries to heal him.

 

RAVEN

(Trying to stay focus as she looks at Ness's eyes)

Stay with me Ness, you gotta fight!

 

Everything gets darker in Ness's vision until its all black, but right before it happens he hears a voice.

 

RAVEN (VOICE)

(Crying in panic)

Neeeeess!


 

Closing:

Credits

Teen Titans

Ness…FO$T Da Writer

Zara…XxTributomxX

Cyber Rider…MediaMan18

Regina…Rosemarie Benson

Other Characters…Me

Teen Titans- DC owned

Batman…DC

Wonder Woman…DC

Aquaman…DC

Lex Luthor…DC


 

Fost Da Writer: What the fuck?! I ain't write those last few lines!

DC: Might have been us.

FDW: Why?

DC: Listen Fost, we don't need you attacking Beastboy no more.

FDW: But I don't even go hard on that nigga, you ain't see me just rip on Luthor's cranium.

DC: See that's another thing, you use that word too much and its not showing your real dictation or you're proper use of sentence structure, I mean you went to college. What do you honestly believe we do certain things on the fly?

FDW: *Thinks of Titans Go*...Maybe.

DC: Speaking of Titans Go, you're also being sued have fun with that.*Hands Fost Da Writer paperwork*

FDW: 3 million dollars?! Well ladies and gents looks like I got myself into a situation lituation, can I keep writing stories without getting sued?...IDK.

2