Author Review So Far 2
22 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song:Ab Soul ft Schoolboy Q - Pass the Blunt

Sup guys giving y'all the new review and update as far as I go. Right now Im in the Corps Job(switch the words) so I been on hiatus. But I'm always planning ahead as for more Titans I'm thinking of putting a power house from like a wonder woman to hulk type or just add one of y'all Original characters that y'all can still submit to me anyway on to the review.

So guess what, I wrote 20% of this review and it got deleted so ima probably do a shorter sum but still keeping the funniness in it...xD.


 

So after bringing in the new titans, Ness ends up going to training where Beastboy tries to go vegeta from Dragonball z abridged 52 on him but Ness goes Cell on him. So after training and being rejected by Raven to come hang with him, Ness goes to the city and hangs with his old best friend Toji. While out they bump into the Titan girls who are out on a girls night. After a karaoke party with the girls, Ness gets into a fight with Adonis who is angry that Ness is getting closer to Raven. Adonis manages to hurt an under the influence Ness, drawing in Raven who senses that Ness is in trouble. Raven however gets caged up by Adonis who has disabled her powers and jammed her and Ness's communicators to call for help, but thanks to Ness's thinking, manages to beat Adonis. Even though Ness wins, it leaves Raven emotionally weak due to her almost watching Ness die and remembering what happen to Cyborg. She then tries to make Ness promise her that he won't die, but Ness refuses due to where he's from and that death at any moment is unavoidable to those who are from Kill City. This causes Raven become angry and say that he can die for all she cares, which causes a rip to their "friendlationship".

The next morning while training Ness is haunted by Raven's word causing him to unleash a strong elemental attack that causes him to feel so weak that he misses a meeting. Later while chilling on the roof he meets Wonder Woman and is also revisited be Batman who ask the Titans to help save brainwashed Aquaman and take down Slade and Luthor who have seemed to join forces. The Titans split up and get trapped in a warehouse with Batman while Ness, Raven, Wonder Woman and Zara go to a submarine to find Aquaman. Wonder Woman, Raven and Zara are unable to help Ness who fights Aquaman thanks to Luthor. Although Ness manages to handle his own, Aquaman proves too strong for Ness as Aquaman soon gains the upper hand and gets ready to follow Luthor and Slade's plan to kill Ness. However Ness manages to defeat Aquaman by using a strong elemental attack. However as Raven comes to congratulate him, Ness coughs up and extreme amount of blood and slowly dies.

While in a world of darkness, Ness is visited by an unknown presence who claims that there's still more to come from the hero. As Ness's anger builds Raven comes to the rescue and talks Ness into not giving up on his life. Ness accepts this and eventually wakes up in the infimary with a sleeping Raven watching over him. After bringing Raven back to her room while she still asleep, goes to the kitchen but is then hit by a serious pain spreading all through his Woman helps him up and with the other Titans force him to reveal that his strongest moves were put on a 2 time a day limit. Due to using 1 move during training and 2 more during his battle against Aquaman, Ness not only almost died, but is so weakened to the point that Robin bans him from training and fighting crime. After reluctantly giving in to their pleas to rest, Ness recommends his old comrade and mercenary Red Fiend to fill in for him. While recuiting Red Fiend, Raven has a nightmare of Ness's and her deaths causing her to check on him in the infirmary only to get teased friendly over her possible crush on Ness. After finding Ness, he and Raven share a caring friend-couple moment where Ness finally promises to Raven that he wont die.

All not so good and well as Superman breaks into the tower to take Wonder Woman back with him due to her possible crush on Ness as well. Ness however intervenes and fights Superman. Ness manages to stay a step ahead of Superman, only to see his efforts in vain as Superman appears to not be phased by Ness's attacks. So with no choice Ness goes for a heavy elemental attack that amazes everyone, even Superman himself. But after the attack is done Ness is hit with the pain from before but this time it's even more painful to the point it brings Raven to and almost everyone else into tears as Ness can't help but scream. But whats more shocking is a barely damage Superman who then uses moves that cause Ness's pain to amplify even worst revealing that he knows Ness is not in full shape and that he also wants to break his spirit so that he doesn't become a threat. Ness tries to keep fighting but Superman amplifies Ness pain so much that he passes out. This in turn cause the others so much anger that they almost fight Superman who mocks then and tries to hurt an unconscious Ness, only to be stopped by Red Fiend and Batman who make Superman leave.

Later after realizing that Ness needs to realize he's not alone, the other Titans gain a new determination to become ready for any villian who may come their way. And with that we end it with Red Fiend getting ready to talk about Ness's past.


Character spotlights

Red Fiend by Red Fiend

What I liked about RF is that as a character he's the opposite of Ness battle wise. Red Fiend is always prepared for situations, is serious and has a great intuition of things. Thanks Red Fiend for the OC.

Ness

Ness's love interest or interests, because I been watching to many harems, have not only started revealing themselves but are also being intensified. So I'm interested how they will play out.

Beastboy

It seems Beastboy's hatred of Ness is subsiding for now, or nah? Stay tune

Aquaman

Aquaman ends up saving Ness's relationship with Raven but also reveals Ness's weaknesses. I chose Aquaman to do this because he's still real known but also made for a realistic battle against Ness compared to if I would of tried other brainwashed heroes such as Superman

Superman

Why make Superman the way he is? I wanted to make the story darker by showing that not even Superman himself is perfect. One mistake that destroyed a relationship has now caused Superman to become possessive and try to take what he thinks is his.

Wonder Woman

I chose Wonder Woman as a possible interest because of her mental maturity(and beauty;) ) and the fact that even she has her moments that where she's not so mighty but also is a person at the end of the day. Ness is able to bring out the fun in her because of how chilled and fun he is.


With that another review done, glad y'all enjoyed the story so far, pm or put your oc in the review. And leave a review I don't mind hearing opinions when it doesn't involve my writing format. Its only gonna keep improving as long as y'all got my back. Take y'all

And blaze one for 4/20

_ _ ( OOOOOOOOOOOO)

( ) & oooooooooooooo)

I\OooooooOOOO/

S

T

O

N

E

R

2