Author Final Review
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Possibly the last recap of Birth of Ness

I'm just happy to end book 1 on this note versus tryna do 30 chapters  and maybe 15 of them would of be nice.

See I thought plenty of times of arcs, villains, fillers. But truth be Ness alone would of been too overpowered. For those wondering yes Ness is highly beatable but for the teen titans not so much.

 

Episode 9

So now we go into episode 9 at first I'm thinking, ok 9 and 10 we reveal these guys. But to me Slade, Luther, and....fuck...wait did I even give that buffy check a name? Anyway I also was already gonna make Beastboy a trader to and if y'all want to know how that happens I can put it in the one oneshot/tie in . Not gonna lie though...their motivation was bullshit but yeah again little last minute but I figured Raven and them wanting to look like great heroes kinda work I mean if all the villains are out of the city that's means another Cyborg incident doesn't happen. As to details on that I'll save for episode 10. Lastly for 9 I wanted to show you how easily Ness could lose. Just cause he could win doesn't mean his friends could. And with him already having that fall out with Beastboy and Robin gave Ness a lesson on consequences.

 

Episode 10
Episode 10 shows Ness holding a dead Mari in his arms. This was a true failure for Ness and what made it worst he couldn't do a thing. To be honest I wasn't gonna kill Mari or Cyber Rider but here's where earlier comes. I had a fallout with the submitter for Regina during this and that one is on me I just couldn't represent the autistic character right. But none the less I'm grateful to her regardless. So I had to off screen them. And thanks to that it allowed me to bring Elementalist into the mix along with Cyborg. I know I thought you killed him, if yall care let me know but its many ways I can write those 3 betrayals anyway. So the lex Luthor thing was kinda already hinted and same with buffy, I was gonna bring them back.

Raven, Elementalist, And Sequel
The sequel I wanted birth of Ness not only ending with him getting together with Raven but also beating the Elementalist. I wanted the Cyborg X Raven reveal thing to be how Raven bounces back from her Superman loss, by  her saving Ness and them admitting their feelings for each other. The battle with the Elementalist was a little bit gaggy but it answer to y'all why hades didn't have a representation of fire. Because Cerberus is more of a dark creature too me. Thanks to Trigon I was able to open up a meeting with the two as well as showing how strong Cerberus was. Normally Trigon would of tried to free himself or take over Ness but Cerberus was awakened thanks to Trigon but apollo was awakened as well. And instead of a animal. I chose Raven for a few reasons...that you'll have to watch the sequel for...

For me solid 9s out of 10 because I had to do a lot to close this story lol.

Thank you all for rocking with me for this story and I'll probably continue to make fixes here and there but it's pretty much done 

0