Chapter 1 – [ Foolishness and sad farewells]
254 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

another story .... still english isn't my first language so please correct me if there are wrong grammars, incorrect use of words and mispellings. i would edit them later. ^_^

 

Chapter 1 - [ Foolishness and Sad yet Warm Farewells]

Within the silent golden halls littered with several precious decorations, a young man in white robes was standing in front of a huge statue of a beautiful woman. He was smiling serenely while facing the Statue.

" Huang Bai Hao! Bai Hao! "

But the peaceful scenery of the halls were broken when a loud voice has disturbed the halls. It sounded so angry and impatient.

The young man who was named Huang Bai Hao frowned as a woman in crimson armor marched her way to him inside the halls. Every step of her echoed loudly on the peaceful sanctuary.

" Xu Yue. Please maintain the silence within the sanctuary of the goddess. You are disturbing her. "

The Young woman Xu Yue frowned and snorted. Her dark blue eyes narrowed at him.

" I don't fucking care about that Bitch. "

" Xu Yue. "

" Don't you dare to call me so comfortably Legendary Great Saint Huang Hao. Your fucking decision are unforgivable! Are you freaking out of your mind?! "

Huang Bai Hao sighed as another classmate and friend of him arrived to be angry and lecture him in his choice.

" I am firm in my decision. "

" Fucker! praying to that Bitch has really made your mind stupid aren't they? "

Xu Yue asked with the edge of anger and frustration still in her tone. She didn't waited for her friend to answer as she suddenly grabbed her friend by the hood of his robes.

" Yue! "

" Let's go outside, the others are waiting for you. Tell them that you wouldn't agree to that Insane and absolutely crazy Luo Han. You won't volunteer yourself to be a fucking suicidal experiment. "

She started dragging his friend. Huang Bai Hao crossed his arms and glared at her.

" No matter what you would all do, I won't change my mind. "

" Tch, so stubborn. How can we change your mind O great saint of divine light and purity? "

She asked sarcastically. Huang Bai Hao just blandly stared at her with his silver eyes.

" Is that an insult? "

" Oh please, isn't that like it wasn't the truth. "

" Don't you dare to say it. "

" What? That you are a fucking virgin? "

Seeing her friends intensified glare, she chuckled.

" I always remembered Xi Zhu always saying that a 30 year old virgin is a wizard, while a 40 year old is a Great Wizard. So what does that make you Bai Hao? "

Bai Hao glared at her.

" Bi– Ack! "

He opened his mouth to venomously cursed her but his throat suddenly started hurting and he exclaimed in pain. Xu Yue smiled sadistically.

" Your Title as the Legendary Great Saint really suits you Bai Hao. "

As they arrived outside of the halls, Bai Hao look upwards at the clear blue sky before his silver eyes roamed down where a group of people are staring at him.

He sighed forlornly as their attention focus on him. They started to crowd around him and Xu Yue.

" You really dragged him outside? How cruel of you Dear Sister. "

" Shut your trap, Jin. "

The young man in blue armor snorted before smiling gently at Bai Hao.

" Sorry for the trouble, Bai Hao. "

Bai Hao nodded. He glance at his other classmates before his eyes focus on Luo Han who was squirming on the ground and tied up.

" Good Morning, Bai Hao bro! "

Luo Han smiled at him. He winced when he saw his classmate Yan Mei stepping her foot on Luo Han's back.

" Shut up. "

" Oh wow, Mei Mei, I didn't know you were into BDSM. "

" You freak! "

While Luo Han was being kicked by the blushing Yan Mei, Xu Yue was complaining to his other classmates.

" He was so stubborn, make him see some sense on his stupid mind, Wang Fei! "

The young man Wang Fei is a person with black hair on their group. He was wearing a Gold crown on his head while red cape was hanging on his shoulders.

" Yue, no matter how hard we try we know that Bai Hao is firm in his decision. "

" He's right. "

Bai Hao agreed. He cowered when Yue glared at him and her hold on his hood tightened. At this rate there was a possibility of him dying in Asphyxiation.

" Yue, you're choking him. "

Wang Fei said. Bai Hao was pleading him with his silver eyes.

" I don't care. He can die in Asphyxiation for all I care."

" No matter what would you do he wouldn't change his mind. "

Wang Fei sighed. His other classmates are listening to their argument. Yan Mei has also stopped kicking Luo Han.

" All of you have given up? "

Xu Yue asked. She was disappointed with her other classmates. How could they? How could they let Bai Hao walk on his death for just an experiment that only has a 10% chance of success.

" You are the only one who was so stubborn like him. "

Wang Fei smiled. Then he helped Bai Hao to stand when Xu Yue has let go of his hood which was strangling his neck. He breathed the fresh air greedily.

" Tch... If worse come for worse I have considered locking him or destroying Luo Han's almost complete experiment. "

" You can't do that to me. "

Bai Hao said at her. Xu Yue pursed her lips. On the side, Wang Fei coughed at his classmates who was exchanging bets. He glared at them which they sent him an apologetic glance.

" I can. "

Xu Yue's eyes were lit up with defiance and determination. Her stance were firm and as stubborn as Bai Hao. She won't give up in convincing him to back out on his foolish decision.

" I don't remember... " 

Yue heard Bai Hao sighing. He has his head down.

" It's been past 1,000 years since we arrived here isn't it? "

Bai Hao raise his head. Yue flinched slightly when she saw Bai Hao's blank silver eyes staring at her.

" I know that just like me, you also miss them. Can't you understand how I want to go back to Earth? "

" Fuck.. "

Xu Yue spat out. She glared at Bai Hao and sighed– her shoulder deflating.

" I give up. You are so absolutely stubborn. "

" Thanks, Yue. "

" You can die for all I fucking care. "

She looked at her other classmates who smiled wryly at her. Wang Fei was berating their classmates who started passing their high grade stuff items to the winners.

Bai Hao was happy. Glad that she can understand how he dearly want to go back to Earth. For that, he was grateful to his dear friend and classmate.

" Thank you for understanding everyone. "

Yue crossed her arms and snorted.

" But as you have said before, It's been 1000 years... Many years has passed. None of our family, friends and loved ones are alive there anymore. "

Bai Hao smiled with his hands stroking his chin.

" I know... Even it is like that.. I wanted to visit the Earth and maybe I can find my parent's resting place. "

Yue glance at Bai Hao as he took out a wrapped flowers from his storage ring.

" When I got back, I want to give the flowers to them..."

Bai Hao stroked the flowers lightly. The Flowers were glowing and each petal of them has different colors like a rainbow. They sparkled and gleam like a precious gem.

" I can also plant them... since they can grow to any environment. "

" Idiot, what if you don't find your parents resting place? "

" Then I can go to our Home or the Meaningful places to them and plant the flowers. "

" The 7 elements flower would be eye-catching. We aren't even certain if it would grow to the environments without mana. "

" Well.. I won't know if I wouldn't try right? "

" You're so carefree. Idiot! You wouldn't even know if it would be successful or you would die until you tried! "

Bai Hao stored the flowers inside his Storage ring again.

" At least I have tried. I have already lived in the past one thousand years. I am satisfied with the time that I have spent together with all of you... But I don't want to continue living with regrets. "

" I'm sure your parents have already forgiven you for what have you done Bai Hao. Wherever they are right now. "

" Thanks.. " He said. Bai Hao started walking to Luo Han and untied the rope on him.

" It isn't Luo Han's fault if something happened to me. "

Luo Han thanked Bai Hao as he was freed. His body was aching miserably.

" He is just fulfilling my wish after all. "

" What do you mean by that Bai Hao? "

Under everyone's gaze, Bai Hao revealed a shocking secret.

" Luo Han started the Reverse Transportation project by my order. I've been helping him a lot within this many many years. "

" You fucker! "

Wang Fei quickly held Xu Yue. She glared at Bai Hao.

" So Luo Han is sane all along these years. Clearly, you're the crazy one. "

Luo Han chuckled.

" Who's the sane one? Other than this absolutely impossible god defying project of mine I also held a lot of ambitious experiments within these past 1000 years. "

" Shut up moron. "

Yan Mei stomped his foot. Luo Han glared at her. Was she taking advantage of all of this situation just to hurt him?

Later, when the arguments, complaints and betting has been finished everyone was clearly enveloped with sadness and silence.

Luo Han has already finished drawing the Magic Circle with the necessary ingredients. Outside the Magic Circle, there was also a five pillars placed outside them. Everyone stared at it. Despite the differences of the Magic Circle, it was clear that everyone was remembering the accursed magic circle that took them away from their home.

Even how many years has passed, precious memories removed from them, that damnable magic circle will be always etched in their mind.

" Everyone... " Bai Hao smiled. The mood has gotten more darker. Well, looks like they aren't in the mood for farewells. He shook his head inside his mind. Well, who would be absolutely happy that he was saying goodbye to them? It wasn't like that he would see them anymore.

Bai Hao can feel his throat clogging up. He must remain strong. He was already firm and ready for the consequences of his decision. Bai Hao not looking at his other classmates anymore has started to walk towards the Magic Circle. Luo Han was looking at him with complicated expression.

Bai Hao stared at him. No matter what, he can't absolutely let Luo Han blame himself if the spell failed.

" Thank you. "

He patted his friend's shoulder.

" Forever. I would be forever grateful to you. "

" Bro, just get inside the Circle and we can all be done with it. "

Luo Han said averting his eyes. This situation is absolutely fucked up. How can he send his friend to his death? Even after all of those many years after defeating the Demon Lord and the Evil God, they only managed to raise the chance of the spell working to 10%. All of those godly items and materials... It would be a waste if the experiment failed. If there was a chance of the experiment failing and Bai Hao surviving...

Luo Han clenched his fist. He can't imagine what would be his friend's face would look like. Would it be like last time?

" Good luck. "

" Don't worry Luo Han I would be back on Earth! "

" After you get inside the Magic Circle, release your mana and the pillar will be triggered. Then, I would start on chanting the spells. "

" Got it. "

As Bai Hao have gotten inside the circle, he started releasing his mana. The Magic circle started glowing. He look outside. The Pillar are now also glowing.

Success or Failure, he wasn't certain. There was only one thing that he knows. There would be no him leading the Church from now on. He already passed that mantle to his disciple. He was certain that he can completely rely on his friends to make sure that his disciple wouldn't be led astray.

He was now satisfied.

" Bai Hao! "

He was startled out of his thoughts as he heard Wang Fei calling for him.

" Catch! "

He quickly used his hands to catch the object. On his hand was an amulet.

" Used them well. "

Outside the circle Wang Fei was smiling at him. Bai Hao nodded.

" I will. Thank you, Class President. "

Yan Mei ushered Wang Fei to distance himself from the magic circle as Luo Han was now at the final part of his chanting.

" In Ether's name, blessed this lost wanderer to return on his home.. Forbidden Magic: Rev Apport! "

Bai Hao eyes blurred. He can feel his body weakening and his body was continuously releasing of mana. Pure Light enveloped him and his body was now in the verge of complete loss of mana.

" Good Luck. "

Bai Hao blinked in shock as he felt that he heard someone before he lose his consciousness.

As the Magic circle glowed, everyone waited for the lights disappeared. What they didn't expect was for the Magic circle to also started disappearing. They stared at the ground that was now empty as if nothing important has happened. The Pillars were now also gone and Luo Han has been put into a state of unconscious. Yan Mei helped the unconscious Luo Han.

" He's gone. "

Beside Wang Fei, Xu Jin muttered distractedly.

6