Chen Wei vs. Feng Hua
182 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bro Holy shit, my country's fucking government is having a tantrum because of some of Elon Musk's tweets Porra INTANKAVEL O BOSTIL

I need to get out of this fucking country while there's still time

All hail our great and enlightened never wrong supreme leader Alexendre of morals affectionately called Xandão Cabeça de Piroca

----------------------------------------------------------

*Cut* *Cut* *Cut* Chen Wei began the fight with Feng Hua with full intensity, each of his attacks focused and with only one purpose: to kill the enemy.

Feng Hua, despite having the appearance of a fragile and vulnerable girl, skillfully dodges a blood cut aimed at her chest, but shortly after dodging, she has to do the same again because of a cut directed at his clavicle.

"You live up to your reputation, Blood Prince!" After saying this, a strong wind, like that of a jet, pushes her back quickly away from Chen Wei, who has no way to stop her and can only watch her action helplessly.

But quickly, Chen Wei attacks her despite the distance, using arrows made of blood that fiercely attack at a fast and steady speed, with precise aim acquired after much time of hard practice.

*Scream* *Scream* But before the arrows can reach her, two large wind vipers form in front of Feng Hua and advance indiscriminately, placing themselves in the path of the blood arrows as they move to kill Chen Wei like animals crazed by the desire for blood.

Chen Wei quickly finds himself in the middle of a pincer attack of two gigantic vipers made of air, which open their mouths, with sharp teeth like razor blades of furious air, and bite him as if he were their prey.

"That's almost a killer move, your talent is truly impressive..." Chen Wei speaks with a calm tone as he creates two blood shields on each side of him to delay the air vipers attacking him.

The vipers, instead of avoiding the shields, attack them with all their strength, trying to break them as quickly as possible before they can continue to attack Chen Wei.

"Low mobility and dexterity..." He murmurs softly while advancing fiercely towards Feng Hua like an animal that has caught the scent of blood.

But moments after Chen Wei begins his triumphant advance, he feels the ground beneath his feet shifting, as if he were stepping on water instead of solid ground.

This sudden change causes Chen Wei, who was advancing at great speed, to quickly lose his balance, forcing him to think quickly to get out of this situation.

"Shit!..." But even before he has a moment to think, he sees the ground beneath his feet morphing into several spears resembling stalactites but on the ground, made of earth with properties similar to quicksand but much more potent.

Thanks to his rich one year of experience as a Gu Master, Chen Wei acts quickly, putting his hands in front of his body and creating blood shields between him and the earth spears. Of course, he also has the blood armor on his body that he has been using since he entered the battle.

*Impact* *Impact* Quickly, the various spears attack Chen Wei, trying their best to veer around the shields on the way, leaving them with only the choice to hit his hands, which are defending his vital parts, causing him to be thrown several meters into the air.

Now that Chen Wei finds himself flying several meters above the ground, having a phenomenal view of almost the entire battlefield, which stretches for hundreds of meters and is populated by hundreds of Gu Masters from both clans.

But Chen Wei's thoughts are not on the battlefield or Feng Hua, whom he was previously trying to kill, but rather on the Gu Master who attacked him using earth path methods.

"Earth path is truly incredible, truly worthy of being a path of a future Venerable..." This thought of Chen Wei comes from the sensation of blood trickling down his hand and arm, despite his blood armor not being broken.

This is probably some effect of a possible Earth path Gu that is capable of piercing Chen Wei's armor and dealing damage directly to him without even needing to break his armor first.

Of course, the damage it seems capable of causing for now seems quite minor because otherwise Chen Wei wouldn't be dealing with bleeding but rather the total destruction of his hand and arm, perhaps even his death if the Gu could cause the full damage of the attack while avoiding the blood armor.

*Scream* *Scream* Taking Chen Wei out of his thoughts, he hears and sees the two vipers attacking him in a pincer formation again, with even more conviction because he has no ability to dodge in the air.

Quickly, a large shield of blood forms beneath Chen Wei's foot, using it as a temporary platform for him to swiftly make a powerful leap towards the Earth Path Gu Master, who is now Chen Wei's main focus to kill.

"Finding that bastard would be a difficult and arduous task without the Blood Eyes!" This is Chen Wei's opinion after discovering the location of the Gu Master, which would go unnoticed by the majority of Gu Masters from the He An or Feng Zhi clan.

Quickly, which he uses the blood shield beneath his foot as a temporary platform to quickly make a large leap towards a random spot in the middle of the battlefield that would not draw anyone's attention.

"I found you, friend..."

Quickly, the blood flowing from Chen Wei's hand is shot towards this part of the ground with full force, piercing the ground in several places, which if it weren't for the blood stains would make anyone who sees it later think it was done by the Piercer of the Heavens.

Some Gu Masters who watch the battle from afar or who participate in it question themselves the reason for these illogical actions, like attacking the ground for no reason, that Chen Wei did.

But they didn't need to think much, as the moment Chen Wei lands on the ground, he quickly plunges his hand into the holes in the ground made by the blood perforations and pulls out a mangled body of a Gu Master from the Feng Zhi clan.

As he looks at the body in his hands with a pensive look and checks his aperture, which have five dead Gu, Chen Wei receives a communication from Zen Fu, his teammate.

"I think this belongs to you..." Chen Wei throws the body to Feng Hua, who, seeing the body of a member of her clan being thrown at her, has an expression of hatred and disgust as she dodges to the right.

"Calm down, I can't lose my temper and fall for his provocation-!!" But shortly after she takes a step to the side to dodge the corpse coming towards her, Feng Hua steps on a seed of a plant that explodes.

In an instant, her whole body is being squeezed and strangled by strong vine tendrils that emerge from the ground endlessly.

And to make her situation worse, Chen Wei is once again advancing towards her with the ferocity of a tiger descending from the mountain to declare its rule.

But as Feng Hua begins to feel desperate in her situation, her vision is covered by a large green fire that quickly burns all the vines around her like an infernal flame, but causes no harm to her whatsoever.

She knows that this is the ability of one of her teammates, so she doesn't miss the opportunity and uses a Gu specially given to her by the clan leader to propel herself upwards and then glide in the air while she is several meters above the ground and can observe the battlefield in greater safety and peace.

"Finally, a little peace, now it will be like big broth-!" She is abruptly interrupted in the middle of her thoughts when she sees Chen Wei, who was thrown like a spear by Huang Be towards her, flying at a fast speed while activating a killer move that made him greatly famous on Longhua Shan mountain.

Feng Hua's eyes widen as she watches helplessly with an expression of horror, as she is sure that this is the most dangerous situation he has ever faced, but she would be lucky to be saved at the last moment.

"So you finally acted, hehehe..." Chen Wei thinks to himself as he hears a loud and deafening noise as if the end of the world were approaching him, but he knows that this is an attack that would put a large portion of people in despair, being able only to accept their deaths.

Mortal Killer Move - Wind that Pierces the Heavens

This feared and famous Killer Move makes its way towards Chen Wei while being obstructed by various attacks from Gu Masters of the He An clan, who plan to weaken it as much as possible.

But even so, the moment the Killer Move reaches Chen Wei,he uses his own killer move against the killer move that advances against him before gets hit which makes him feel like he feels as if the very heavens were falling upon him, trying to kill him with the force of the attack launched by several meters, almost to the end of the battlefield.

But as Chen Wei weakly staggers to get up, he has neither an expression of fear nor shock on his face, but rather a big smile as he looks at the Piercer of the Heavens, who has a great wound inflicted by Chen Ming attacking him relentlessly, not giving him a moment to breathe.

"In a battle between experts, even the smallest mistake and distraction is fatal...!" From the beginning, this was the reason he fought so hard with Feng Hua, trying to put her in a life-or-death situation that forced her brother to act to save her, thus distracting him and making him commit small errors.

This, judging by the great disadvantage the Piercer of the Heavens finds himself in now facing Chen Ming, was the best battle plan Chen Ming could have devised to take advantage of the situation they found themselves in.

"Piercer of the Heavens... may today be the day of your death..." Chen Wei murmurs softly as he increases his conviction to eliminate this fierce enemy once and for all

11