chapter 1
580 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asiya was currently sitting on a large bed inside a big stonewalled room, with very high quality furnishing, one that should fit a royal palace. Though, based on what she has been told, this is a room inside a royal palace.

 

"One moment I was own a picnic with my family, and now, I have found myself in a royal palace filled with....whatever those people are" Asiya signed as she muttered.

 

The 38 year old woman was on a trip with her husband and two children, a daughter and son. It was at this old forest that was turned into a nature park for hiking and camping. The family would do this once a year, going on trips to places like these. And it may have been the last time Aisya got to experience these with her full family, as her daughter Amira would be moving out for college. She was able to get a scholarship at an Ivy league university.

 

As much as wished she could have stayed home, it wasn't possible to travel there from where they lived. And Asiya wanted the best for her children, so she gave her full support to have her daughter attend there.

 

Thinking about all of this is already making Asiya homesick, even when it seems to be only a few hours since she arrived here. But being in a very unfamiliar area, with unfamiliar people who didn't look human?

 

Can anyone blame Asiya for being in this state? Heck she doesn't even know if she can even go back home to her family, just thinking about it was bringing her on the verge of crying.

 

Before she could even shed a tear, a knocking sound was heard from the door, followed by an aged but strong voice.

 

"Lady Asiya, sorry to disturb you now, is it possible to come in?"

 

Hearing this, Asiya quickly fixed herself up, making sure she didn't appear weak, in case these people thought she was an easy woman they could take advantage of. Not like they have tried to do that so far, but Asiya knew it was better to be safe than sorry later.

 

“Oh no you're disturbing me, please, come in” Asiya answered back.

 

Right after those words left her mouth, the doors opened and a figure entered the room.

 

He stood around 6 feet tall, head filled with white hair, golden eyes that say they have seen many things on an aged face with winkles under his eyes and a smile befitting of an kid elder. his attire consisted of a black robe with golden embroidery on them ends and corners, a pointed hat of the same design and a wooden staff with a transparent orb attached on the top.

 

Overly, he looked like an a healthy old man dressing like a wizard, except he hand grey skin, two small horns and a third eye that was closer between his brows. He wasn't human, Asiya can see this.

 

“I hope you are feeling better Lady Asiya, request me if you need anything”

 

“Thank you, but I am alright at the moment Sir…?”

 

“Oh yes, I apologize for not giving an introduction back then Lady Asiya, I am known a Gofdur, humble servent to her Higher” Gofdur said as he gave a bow.

 

“There is no need for the apologies Gofdur Sir, the situation was quite a sudden one, so it is completely understandable. Also please, you don't need to add Lady when address me, I am not someone that you should address as such—” Asiya tried to request, only to get cut off at the end.

 

“But you are, Lady Asiya. You existence is of most importances to us, so we should address as such.” Gofdur insisted on this matter, not taking no for an answer.

 

Asiya didn't push the matter any further as well.

 

“Ahm…Sir Gofdur, you came looking for me right?” Asiya asked

 

“Oh Yes, I almost forgot. I have come to escort you towards the royal hall. Our Highness is present in the royal halls. She wants to meet you now, if you are ready Lady Asiya, if not, we understand—”

 

“There is no need, I do not want to keep someone waiting for me, especially someone of such a high position, please Sir Gofdur, lead me to your Highness” Asiya answered before Gofdur could finish.

 

“I see, come Lady Asiya” Gofdur said as he started to lead Asiya towards the royal hall.

 

As Asiya walked through that hallways of this palace, she gaze on the decore adored on it's interior. The main colours where gold and purple, giving that place a slight haughting atmosphere. There were various portraits hung on the walls, some of them where of individuals with various nonhuman features like Gofdur, others that seem to depict battles or wars. Very few were on anything else. For the most part, while different, it did look quite like a royal palace.

 

As Asiya was admiring the sights of the royal palace, Gofdur brought her to a stop infront of a tall gate the height of 10 feet., there was also two guards standing besides the gate. They were completely armored to the teeth, preventing Asiya from seeing their appearance.

 

Asiya seeing where they arrived, believed that the royal hall was just behind these guarded gates. The two stationed guards saw Gofdur, who signalled them to open the gates. Then the two guards moved their hands and pushed the gates open.

 

Now open, Gofdur now walked inside the royal hall, Asiya following suit.

 

Entering inside was a grand high arching hall, one that had enough space to fit hundreds of people inside. At the end of the hall, was where the throne was present on a higher ground. There were some people that were standing in front of the throne, likely talking with the one who was sitting on that golden throne, only to have to stop upon their entry, as they were now turning their heads toward the pair, specifically at the woman.

 

But Asiya wasn't bothered by those gazes. Rather, she was more focused on the woman sitting on the throne, the Queen that of this land.

Purple skin, dark blue hair cut into a bob, clear bright blue eyes that look like sapphires adored on a beautiful face, long pointed ears and a pair of golden curved horns on her head. She wore a golden armor on her slender body. She was definitely a gorgeous looking woman, one that could even make even woman feel attracted to her charm.

 

Asiya and the Queen where looked into each other's eyes. Asiya, even through this was the first time she met this woman, felt an instant connection with her. It was like two halves wanting to reunite again.

Suddenly, the Queen stood up from her throne, and instantly appeared in front of Asiya, warped an arm around the human woman's waist and pulled her into her against her body. She looked into Asiya eyes with longing and yearning.

 

"You are finally in my arms, and I will make sure to never let you go, my wife" said the Queen with a tender and loving tone as she cups Asiya's face with her free hand.

Before Asiya could react any further, the Queen moves in and captures Asiya's lips with hers into a deep kiss.

18