Volume 1 World of Blood – The Intro Through Thai
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      New York has always had a reputation as the capital of freedom, among which the most famous gang is the Tom gang.

       The Tom gang is a mysterious place, and many people only know that it is a building, and the roof of the building where the Tom gang is located has a frightening name, the devil's door.

      Throwing a stone from the edge of the devil's gate, it takes nineteen times to hear the echo of the stone falling at the bottom of the mountain. It can be seen that it is high, and it is precisely because of these nineteen seconds that there are still more than eighteen layers of hell, so it is named.

       A young man in gray was standing next to the devil's door. the cold wind could not make his body move at all. He could be recognized by the oversized Tom word at his chest. He came from the Tom gang, and the gray suit represented the bottom brother of the Tom gang.

      He is 29 years old, because he joined the Tom gang shortly after birth, ranking third among the younger brothers at the bottom, so the younger brother at the bottom called him brother Tom. Of course, when it comes to the insiders, he becomes little Tom.

      From the time of its establishment, the Tom gang has been divided into two parts: the external and the internal, both the outer surname or the little brother who has been given Tom's surname, while the inside is the family inheritance to which the Tom gang belongs directly.

     At this point, Thain. Tom had a rich expression on his face, sometimes laughing and crying, but in any case, he could not hide his heartfelt excitement.

     29 years ago, since 29 years ago, he was outgrown by Grand Lana. Tom picked up Tom's gang when he was a child. Tom's gang is his home, and Tom's weapon is everything to him.

      All of a sudden, Thain. Tom's face suddenly changed, but soon he was relieved again, and some bitter self-talk said to himself, "it's time to come after all."

     Seventeen figures, seventeen white figures, like stars jump from downstairs in the direction of the roof, the owner of this seventeen figure, the youngest is more than 50 years old, one by one dignified, they wear white robes on behalf of the inside, and the golden Tom words on the chest is the symbol of Tom's help.

      Tom helps the inner boss, including the boss, Deai. There were seventeen bosses, including Mr. Tom, and it was seventeen on the roof at this time. Even the gang meeting could not persuade Tom to help all the bosses at the same time, you know, the oldest of the Tom gang is over 120 years old.

     None of these Tom had reached the top floor, but in a twinkling of an eye, they had reached the top of the building.

     When the external little brother saw the inner boss, he had to kneel down to meet him, but at this time, Thain Tom did not move, he just quietly watched these dignified bosses come to himself, blocking all the way, and behind him, is the devil's door.

      Put down the three Tom help Lotus, which God was going to get angry about, and Thain Tom dropped the last reluctant look, and there was a smile of relief at the corner of his mouth. After all, he succeeded and worked hard for twenty years. He finally finished the work of Tom's weapons, and that kind of contented achievement was beyond words.

      At this moment, Thain Tom feels that everything is no longer important to him, breaking the rules of the gang, whether he lives or dies, seems to have come to an end with these three blooming Tom lotus flowers in front of him. God's angry Tom Lotus is the most domineering weapon in the world, and what could excite Thain Tom, who has studied it all his life?

       "I know that sneaking into the inside, stealing the secret crime of the gang is unjustifiable, and the rules and regulations are not allowed. But Thain Tom could swear to God that he had never leaked any of the secrets he had learned. I'm not saying this in the hope of being forgiven by the bosses. I just want to tell the bosses that Thain Tom has never forgotten his roots. I haven't had it before, and I haven't. "

       Thain Tom was in a calm mood at this time, and perhaps this was the calmest time of his life. Looking at the beautiful and free residence of Tom downstairs, feeling the air that belonged to the Tom gang, Thain Tom's eyes were wet. Since the day he became sensible, it can be said that he was born for the Tom gang, and at this time, it is time to go for the Tom gang for the sake of his lifelong pursuit.

       The elders did not speak, and they had not yet been able to wake up from the emergence of the lotus by Tom, who was going to be angry with God. For two hundred years, for two hundred years, Tom, who was going to be angry with God, helped Lotus God, and Tom helped Lotus to appear in the hands of an external little brother. What does that mean? This is the world, even Tom can not help their own people can not resist the ultimate weapon is definitely Tom to help another peak of the arrival.

      Watching the elders bow their heads, Thain Tom smiled happily. "everything about Thain Tom was given by the Tom gang, whether it was life or the power it had. Whenever Thain Thomson was a Tom gang and dead was the ghost of the Tom gang, I knew that the elders would not allow me to leave the body of an external brother who broke the rules of the gang in the Tom gang. Let me die in this free capital of New York. "

      Thain Tom's calm and even excited voice finally awakened the bosses, and when the eldest looked up at him, a layer of milky air spread from him in an instant.

       "Tom's law, you learned even the top secrets of the devil's dark magic?" Love. Said Mr. Tom in silence.

      There was a bang, and when the bosses retreated at the same time in case of an accident, what they saw was the naked Thain Tom.

      Thain Tom smiled, and his smile was bright. "come naked and go naked, and God wants to get angry with Tom to help the lotus, which is the last gift that Thain Tom left to his gang." Now, with the exception of me, I have not taken anything with Tom, and the secrets are under the first brick in the door of my room. Thain Tom will give everything back to Tom now. "

       "Ha..." Thain Tom smiled up to heaven and slammed back. At this moment, the boss of Tom suddenly found that no one could stop him. His body in the white light flashed towards the devil's door in front of him, and his tall body rose in the air and walked towards the devil's door upstairs.

      "wait a minute." Love. Mr. Tom finally reacted, but it was too late for him to say anything else.

     The fog in the devil's door was so thick that it took away the sun and the Thain Tom, who had contributed his whole life to the Tom Gang and the weapon.

      Time seems to have stagnated, love. Mr. Tom trembled in his hands and held up the three Tom Lotus flowers in front of him, and his eyes were wet. "Little Thain, little Thain, what are you doing?" You surprised us too much. "

      "Big Brother." The second boss stepped forward and said, "Why hurt this traitor?"

      Love. Mr. Tom's eyes suddenly cooled, his whole body shivered, staring at the second boss. "who do you think is a traitor?" Have you seen a traitor who won't escape after he gets the top secret of his gang? Have you ever seen a traitor die? Have you ever seen a desperate weapon capable of destroying any master of Tom's help and giving him as a last gift to the Tom Gang? Thain. Tom is not a traitor. He is the best genius of our gang in two hundred years. "

      As soon as the second boss stayed, "however, he stole from his gang."

      Love. Mr. Tom interrupted suddenly, "if you can also make Tom who is angry with God and help the lotus, I can do whatever you steal." You are wrong, and so am I. just a moment ago, we watched Tom's brilliant chance slip out of front of our eyes again. "

       The boss surrounded them, their look is very complex, confused, sad, sighing, more or regret.

      "you don't have to say anything, send my orders, order all the disciples to come out, and look for Tang San in the devil's door, to see people in life, and to see corpses in death. At the same time, from this moment on, Thain Tom was promoted to the gang, and if he is still alive, he will be the only heir to my boss. "

      "Yes, boss." The bosses bowed and obeyed at the same time.

      If Thain Tom were still on this cliff at the moment, he could still hear love. In Mr. Tom's words, even if he died, he would be glad that his efforts had not been in vain after all. However, it all came a little too late.

       The devil's gate, it takes 19 seconds to drop a stone from the side, as if it were beyond the existence of eighteen layers of hell, how could it be possible to allow a living man to be released by the clouds? Thain Tom is gone, he left the world forever, but his other fate has just begun.

1