chapter 9
19.9k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Punishment

Enjoy the chapter.


Her inside was hot, slimy and it sucks my finger up when I moved. Each time I move my finger in and out gently, It became more slippery with a lewd sound. Even so, she doesn’t wake up. It is doubtful that I started hiding my face with my hand.

And stroking that cute clitoris peeking through the crack of her belly with my thumb.

“Umm….!!!!”

Oh---she wakes up already?

“You’re awake”

I look at her while she’s asleep, she breathes heavily but doesn’t open her eyes. That’s means, it’s good, right? Right?

“If you don’t like it, say it”

Take my painful erected dick out of my pants and touch her pussy gently.

It’s slimy, and rubbing it makes me excited. But I’m gonna put it in. I haven’t punished her yet.

As I thrust in, her little hole pushes back, desperately refusing to accept my penis. Is it really going to get it? When I put my hand on her thin waist to exert my strength, the smell of crime pops up in my head against my will.

“I will end it quickly, so be patient.”

It's finally accepting my penis. But just only the head.

What is this!!!!! The feeling of being wrapped is many times better than a fuck hole!! Deeper!!! Want it to bury all!!!

She grabbing the bed sheets painfully as I pulled her hips again.

There something different at the tip of my son. Ohh, I came inside her. My son still has some left.

“Nnn♡!!!”

Where did that cute voice come from!! I want to hear it more!! But she looks painful. She has no physique in the first place. She’s too small and delicate.

I tried to pull it out carefully, But it holds so strong that I couldn’t move at all. It feels so good. The protrusions inside get tangled up, and it tightens up like it doesn’t want to release my dick.

“oh no….It’s stuck”

This wasn’t supposed to happen. There something about to happen.

Ah….

I shoot the dirty white turbid liquid into her. As the aluminum foil flew in front of her, Her eyes met mine as she slowly opening them.

Shet!!! What should I do? It’s out, and above all, it’s in there. There is no escape. If I say it’s just exercise, can it deceive her? No, it’s not possible. Because she came from that place….

“Did you feel good inside me?”

“I’m sorry. It’s was the best”

I can’t see her eyes. What should I do? Maybe I pull it out.

She grabbed my hand when I tried to pull my waist back. She must be angry. Because I attacked her when she was sleeping. Took advance of her vulnerability.

“ I haven’t regret yet so….I need to be punished more”

“Ha?”

She guides my hand to her chest. It’s like…. It’s like

“Do you want to hear it again? “hentai”-san”

I pushed my waist again and drove my dick in again. Over and over into her little hole.

“Master-sama….It feels so go….od”

You can say something nice even at this time? I think I fell in love with this girl. Even if she acting.


Feel free to comment about any mistake that I made in this chapter.

(unlocked chapter ex-1: The old day) This chapter that was about No. 27 past life before she was bought by the mc. But since it not contain any spoiler so tomorrow I'll update 2 chapters.

15