chapter 11
20k 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meat


It felt good doing ecchi things with her. She didn’t like it at first, but at least it felt good to me. I pressed down on her young body and “came”. I couldn’t take it anymore. Her raised breasts had invited me to touch it.

I couldn’t hear her in this situation anymore. She might be standing straight, but her right leg was trembling because she was still suffering from the after-effects of being stabbed multiple times into that place.

I embraced her from behind and sniffed her head. She was covered in urine and sweat but still smelled sweet...

“I told you to be gentle.”

There she was, with her cheeks puffed out.

“But it so was good that you even peed, right?”

“No, it’s not like that!!”

She seems to like it when I act roughly with her. Good!

“Let’s eat. We don’t have time.”

The rice had been cooking for a long time, so when it had finished boiling, I opened the lid and took out the rice.

I opened a retort pouch and took out its contents. I wanted her to eat more vegetables, so I’ll have to buy some today.

“Nee…Master? Is that…?”

“Hmm? Yeah, it’s Gyūdon.”

Not as good as those in a speciality store, but it has a pleasant scent. A scent that invites you to eat.

“So, so much meat….”

“You don’t like meat?”

Does it taste bad to her? Speaking of it, in some regions, some religions exist that dislike and even prohibit people from eating meat. Is she from a place like that?

“It’s not that – this is a luxury food, is it good for me to eat…this much?”
“It’s something I prepared specially for you. Eat it.”

And then she began to cry again.

“I’m sorry… I’m not crying because I’m sad; I’m not sad. What should I say…I’m happy…!”

“Happy?”

Isn’t this just a retort pouch available for only 100 yen? Why is she crying for something typical like this?

“ We…could only eat these on special occasions. It’s small, and everyone had to share it. Look at this. This meat is so big that I can’t see the rice…!”

“Eat it.”

“Is it all right? I didn’t done anything good for you.”

She ate it while crying. I guess the sauce was too salty and spicy. I also cried when I ate it. I’m looking forward to seeing what face she will make after she eats boneless kenta.

Anyway, we’re going out. Because of work this afternoon, I don’t have time to pour my turbid fluid into her. I’m entirely prepared, so I held a wallet in one hand and her hand in my other to prevent her from getting lost. She again wore that dingy dress.

I took her out to another place. It’s not a very admirable act to let her go outside because of the so-called slave system. My country, Japan, is a place that still respects human rights.

Well, even so, there are still a lot of things that we don’t really know. How much do ordinary people know about the people that go missing every year? How many units of illegal drugs flow into the country? Refugees? Do they ever think about why terrorism doesn’t happen in Japan? All of them have reasons, but we don’t understand.

I drove my car to the hospital. It was a rather unnoticeable mini car, which I chose because I didn’t want to stand out too much, but she got so surprised when she saw it at first that her beautiful eyes turned wide-open, it almost looked as if they would drop.
“Master…is a mafia?’
“Why?”

“Only bad people have cars!”
That’s ‘almost’ right. I’m not a good person. I’m doing a lot of bad things with her. Yeah. A lot.

She desperately chases the nearby cars with her eyes. Like a kid going to see an amusement park for the first time in her life.

Her eyes turned cloudy as soon as we arrived at our destination. At first, it looked like a gem, but now, it looks like a dead fish.

“Master...going shopping…? Am I being betrayed…?”

The concrete walls stood tall over their surroundings and a doddering oji-san who pushes a wheelbarrow in front of an automatic door.

Yes, this is a hospital.


Well, sorry if there any error in this chapter, feel free to comment about it.

TR: Yuuji

ED: Zeraphin

13