Lannisters
101 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Casterly Rock, somewhere in the Lannister's castle.

Tywin Lannister, the head of the house Lannister, was looking at his second son Tyrion Lannister, sleeping.

The whole room stinks of alcohol and bodily floods.

Looking at his naked son sleeping on the bed, tywin's face showed disgust.

The sleeping naked man on the bed stirred and slowly sat up.

Now awake his hazy eyes slowly come to focus on the disgusted face of his father.

While looking at his father, he covered his lower half with the blanket,"Can't I atleast get some privacy in this castle?"

"I want to see you in my study in ten minutes." After saying that he left directly.

Tyrion stayed silent, blankly looking in the air.

After some time, Tyrion hurriedly descending the stairs was walking towards tywin's study when he saw a beautiful woman with golden locks standing outside the entrance.

The beautiful woman, Cersei Lannister, suddenly turned her head, making eye contact with him.

Her face twisted as if she has stepped on a cockroach,"What are you doing here?"

Tyrion ignored the obvious hate in her tone,"Same thing as you Cersei. Tell me, were you also rudely awakened when you were sleeping soundly naked after going blank while having too much intercourse last night?"

As Tyrion jokingly said 'sis', her face twisted even more. She without answering him pushed the door open.

Tywin, sitting behind his desk, didn't look up,"Sit."

Both took a seat across from him,"The mad king strength has been exhausted. By staying with him any longer, we will only exhaust our resources and strength."

He said in a matter of fact tone without looking up.

"Why do you think Robert Baratheon will need us? We have been supporting the targerions for so long." Tyrion asked.

"Oh, he will. He may be an excellent warrior but he is a lousy politician. As long as we bring him King's head, he will have no choice but to reward us. No matter, how much he loaths our methods he couldn't do anything against us. He needs us as much as we need him."

"How could we outdone him? His armies are fully prepared and ready to take Kingslanding while it will atleast take a week before we could rally ours." Cersei asked prepared.

Tywin didn't answer and just passed them a paper, looking at the paper disinterestingly Tyrion's eyes widened.

"A banquet?" Tywin nodded at Tyrion's inquiry,"It was the last safeguard that Prince Rhaegar prepared in case he ever lost."

"The saying is true that 'One day as a dragon is better than a deer as a lifetime'. A shame he died, he would have made an excellent king."

Tywin nodded without any expression on his face while Cersei looked at the pair confused.

Seeing her reaction and then at Tyrion, a flash of disappointment quickly passed through tywin's eyes.

"Prince Rhaegar initiated a large banquet before the battle of trident. Inviting many major houses to stay at the castle before the banquet is prepared." He explained.

Cersei tilted her head as if to say 'So?'.

Tywin's expression didn't change but he was filled with disappointment inside as his children's incompetence, one is a proud idiot while other is a muscle headed knight hell bent on not inheriting the house.

The only one that is most like him is... Tywin silently looked at Tyrion and frowned.

"After the battle of trident Robert's forces have almost collapsed. He can't afford to have another battle." Tyrion misunderstanding tywin's actions explained,"Now that the rebellion is almost over. We can already say that he is the king. To establish his rule he can't afford to have another war. Soldiers during the war are... hectic. If they raid the capital now filled with all major houses, who could guarantee that all those heirs and heads could stay safe?"

Cersei's eyes widened,"They are using them as shields." 

Tywin nodded,"They are guests in name only. They are no different than prisoners in Kingslanding. They themselves are aware of it but couldn't do anything. Leaving now will only express treason. They couldn't do anything without armies but be executed if they displease the mad king."

"Didn't the same apply to us?" She asked.

"No, instead it would be more advantageous to us if they get hurt as it will distance the Baratheons and starks from other families and force them to rely on us." Tyrion answered.

Cersei nodded in enlightenment while Tyrion looked at tywin, "Why are you telling us this anyway?"

"Because you two will lead the armies into the Kingslanding under the guise of reinforcement and take Kingslanding while the banquet is still going on."

Tyrion's eyes widened,"They will be suspicious. Shoot us down before we even are in the vicinity."

"That is only if you bring armies capable of toppling the Kingslanding. You will only lead 200 troops." Tywin said without changing his expression.

"We will be slaughtered!" "How do you expect us to take Kingslanding with 200 troops!?" 

Both stood up at the same time, expressing their bewilderment.

Tywin looked at them silently before slowly opening his mouth,"Yes, you will be slaughtered. But that is only if you look at it from common sense. Lancel will go with you." 

At the mention of Lancel, Both sat down with relieved expressions.

Lancel Lannister. 

The cousin of Tyrion and Cersei was a quite boy from his birth.

But one day he suddenly changed, getting more confident and proud as if he was different person.

But that was not the only sudden change Lancel got.

Black Magic.

The legends and myths of people being able to accomplish unfathomable feats that Tyrion once dismissed as non sense was real.

And Lancel has awakened it. If Tyrion has heard it from someone else, he would surely have laughed and dismiss it as rumours but he has seen it with his own eyes.

Thinking that the conversation is over both stood up again to leave the room.

"Sit down. I didn't finish." Tywin said seriously,"There is one more matter that you two has to confirm when you're in Kingslanding."

Tyrion and Cersei look inquisitively at their father both thinking what could make their father this serious.

"Your brother is keeping a bastard child in Kingslanding."

At this statement, silence fell in the room.

"Pfft-" Silence was broken by an abrupt laugh coming from Tyrion.

Both looked over simultaneously at Tyrion but he quickly changed his amused face into serious one.

3