Prologue
35 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Had it not been for the sacrifice of the moon children, perhaps life would have ceased following the Demon War. Instead, the moon children's magic, their life source, rejuvenated the world and allowed New Humanity to thrive.

Kiratopia was a large kingdom. Though there continued to be demon sightings in the countryside, the kingdom as a whole could be considered a great accomplishment for New Humanity.

That is, until the king of Kiratopia fell into a coma. While devoted attendants waited for the day his eyes would open again, Crown Prince Light became interim ruler. Keeping his friends close and enemies closer, he accepted a demon as his trusted adviser.

In the kingdom of Kiratopia, there lives the two remaining moon children. One was chosen to survive, to save his kind from extinction, and the other had simply been absent when the moon children performed their sacrifice.

The latter is named Sora. For two hundred years, he had not known of the other's existence. Centuries of solitude as he watched New Humanity build itself up from soil to towering castles had taken its toll on him. His heart had been scooped of its contents and left barren.

It was when he met Kuro that Sora's once empty heart had become full again.

Residing in the Kiratopian royal castle, they pass their days happily. But Kuro is a demon, and demons thrive on bloodshed, not peace.

1