Run-In With the Werewolf
91 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What did you think
  • Great Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Never again Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Mar 9, 2024 03:12 PM.

     Yuri was running for dear life. It was nighttime, and Yuri couldn’t see anything in the woods. Johnny is gonna kill him. Johnny is gonna catch him and tear him from limb to limb. Might even rip out Yuri’s throat while he’s at it. Never in a million years did Yuri ever thought Johnny was a werewolf. A goddamnwerewolf. As Yuri ran through the woods, Johnny was after him. Twigs were snapping behind Yuri. “Shit, shit, shit!” Yuri cried out. As he ran, he noticed a campsite nearby. 

      “Hey!” the frightened Yuri shouts. “Help! He’s gonna kill- GAAH!” As Yuri attempted shout for help, he felt the weight of the beast jump on top him, knocking him down to the ground. This demoralized him completely. He attempts to crawl, only to be pulled the the creature. Yuri felt the creature’s large, sharp claws dig into his skin. He kicked helplessly as he’s being pulled back into the dark forest. Oh, God…I’m gonna die. I’m actually gonna fucking die! Yuri was thinking of the grim possibilities of what Johnny was gonna do to him. No! Yuri scolded himself. He’s a good friend. Maybe he won’t kill me! 

     Suddenly, Johnny lets go of him. Yuri scurried near a tree as Johnny takes a big step  towards him. “Johnny, please don’t kill me!” Yuri begged. “I won’t tell the others about your other life!” As he begged, the wolfed-out Johnny took another step towards Yuri. With both hands, he forced Yuri down to his knees. 

      Yuri was at first confused at what his wolfed-out friend Johnny meant until noticed his friend’s throbbing dick near his face. Yuri eyes widened in shock. It was at least eleven inches, red, and had a knot. “Y-you want me t-to…” Yuri stammered. Johnny pushed his hard cock near Yuri’s hesitant lips. Yuri was trying to move his head away but he felt the back of his being held by Johnny’s ginormous hand, making Yuri shiver. He knew that he wasn’t getting out of the forest alive without blowing Johnny. The fiend tapped Johnny on the face with his throbbing cock. 

      He knew that he wasn’t getting out of the forest alive without blowing Johnny. The fiend tapped Johnny on the face with his throbbing cock. 

     “If I s-suck you off and not tell y-your secret, you won’t kill me?” asked Yuri. Johnny let out a grunt in response, implying that he agrees with Yuri. “Here it goes.” He then proceeded to start licking the tip of Johnny’s cock, and then licking his shaft on both sides. A guttural moan came from the wolfed-out Johnny. Yuri slicked the cock with his own saliva to make it easier for him to deep throat it. Then, Yuri slips the large cock into his mouth, hollowed out his cheeks, and began slowly bobbing his head on the shaft, attempting fit all of it until his mouth. He continued while Johnny howled. He’s doing good, he thinks. 

       Suddenly, he felt the weight of his friend’s hand on his head. The hand then grabbed Yuri’s head to gently guide him on his cock. He could tell Yuri wasn’t experienced, so he had to be patient. The man on his knees trailed his hands on Johnny’s stomach as he sucks him off. He had no idea why Johnny was being gentle with him. Could this be a trick? All of his thoughts were cut off as Johnny shoved himself deep into Yuri’s throat. A muffled gasp escaped from Yuri.

      Yuri’s body tensed as he felt the knot touch his lips. His cries were muffled by Johnny thrusting in and out of his mouth. The claw-like hands grabbed a fist full of hair and forced himself further down into into the brunet’s tight throat. Wet popping noises came as Yuri desperately tries to keep up. He tried to tap Johnny on the leg three times to no avail. This wasn’t happening. No way his throat was getting violated by his wolfed-out friend. “J- *hic* Please!” Yuri attempted say while Johnny face fucked him. The former human paid no attention to his pleading. 

     “T-too m-much!” Yuri managed to sputtered out as his throat was being bruised. It only made Johnny mercilessly fuck his throat even more. “GLUK! HHNG!” He prayed that no one stumbles upon him getting his throat abused like a girl in porn. He can already see it now: MAN, AGE 46, BEING FORCED TO GIVE HEAD TO WOLF CREATURE. Even though he was being handled in a rough matter, it turned him on. His hands were right around his friend’s thighs and he attempted to relax his throat while Johnny rams into it. It was so embarrassing. What if someone caught him like this? His body was tensing up the more his throat was used. 

    Johnny lost himself in Yuri’s tight throat. He couldn’t believe his own friend would try and hide a throat like this. He watched as the man below him fluttered his eyelashes. 

     Tight… So damn tight… Johnny thought. He wish he could speak. He was doing so well. Who knew the brunet looked good with a cock in his mouth. Yuri felt Johnny slowing down. He was about to release himself. 

      Then, a low growl came from the depths of Johnny’s mouth as he pumped three brutal times into Yuri’s tight little throat and came. He held Yuri, making sure he swallows most of his load. The brunet felt the pearly-white fluid filling his stomach as he gulps as much of it in. Some of it ends up spilling from his mouth and on to his crew neck. Johnny finally lets go of his friend. The brunet falls back on his rear, coughing up Johnny’s cum. As he finishes, he attempts to get back up, clutching at his bruised throat. His mouth and lips were impregnated by his friend’s sperm. 

     “Well, that was fu- UUGH!” 

     The wind was knocked out of Yuri when Johnny pounced on him. His wrists were pinned, and his pants were torn off. Yuri’s heart raced as Johnny drew his tongue out on his neck. The man felt his friend’s cock near his entrance, much to his horror. 

     “Jo-Johnny, wait! I thought you wouldn’t kill me if did-“ he was cut off when Johnny pushed inside him, making his eyes roll back. The werewolf proceeded to pull out, push in, and continue doing that motion for a whopping ten times. He eyes widened as the thrusts get deeper, making him feel the burning sensation.      

     Fuck, it hurts like hell… Yuri screamed in his mind.

     “No, no, no! Johnny- FUCK!” Yuri yelped as his friend hit his sweet spot. He felt the claws digging into his skin but he didn’t care. He was nothing more than a fleshlight to the younger man. “Oh, God! J-Johnny, n-not so r-rough!” The sound of the man’s moaning made the werewolf go deeper and faster. How he’s somehow taking the Asian in is amazing. He felt like he was gonna burst. 

     He’s gonna kill me if he keeps going,” Yuri thought. The sounds of Johnny’s grunting and thrusting. The man under him mewled as Johnny fucked into him. His legs shook as Johnny violently thrusted in between them. He felt himself wrapping his legs around the brute’s waist and taking him in him. 

     “Deeper, Johnny, deeper!” he screams as Johnny becomes sloppy with his brutal thrusting. The Asian felt Yuri’s walls closing on his cock, making him close releasing real soon.    

So close…. 

      Yuri’s mind was blanking out. He wanted more of Johnny’s seed. “Gimme more!” He was turning into a whore the more Johnny pumped in and out of him. He gripped on the werewolf’s

fur-covered shoulders. 

      Finally, he was at his limit. As Johnny heard a delicious moan come from Yuri,  he released himself in the deepest part of his prey. He felt the brunet’s legs shaking as he pulled out. The brunet collapsed on the grass. Heavy-lidded eyes, agape mouth covered in sperm, and heaving. A weak noise came from Yuri after that. Then, a silent scream. The last thing Yuri saw before blacking out was the wolf hovering over him. 

     

     It was 8:45 A.M. in the morning. Yuri eyes awaken to a room that he didn’t identify. He looked down to realize he was wearing a solid black T-shirt that was quite fitted on him. His heart nearly jumped when he saw Johnny standing above him. He had a rather remorseful expression spread on his face. 

      Johnny didn’t know what to feel. Maybe disgust, rage, or horror. He did something unforgivable to Yuri. The brunet hated him, he had every right. Johnny used him like some whore; mouth and ass. The sounds of the brunet gagging and whimpering as Johnny slammed into him haunted the Asian’s mind. 

      “Hey,” Yuri said out of nowhere. There was a rather pleasant smile on his face. His voice was low and hoarse because somebody had fucked his throat to the point it was sore. “Oh, Yuri…” Johnny was about to say until Yuri continued.

       “How you doing?” Yuri asked, as if last night never happened. Johnny was baffled by this question. “Why don’t you hate me?” Johnny asked. 

       “What do you mean?” Yuri smiled. 

       “Yuri, I raped you!” Johnny exclaimed in horror. “Why am I the only that’s horrified?!?” His eyes were widened with shock as he hears those words come from the brunet’s mouth. 

      “Is it though?” Yuri tells him with a devious smirk. 

      “What?!?” Johnny exclaimed even more. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. 

      “I did not know you were packing! Fuck, if I had known earlier, I would’ve let you fucked my brains like you did last night!” 

       “Yuri…”

       “Who knew I could deep throat that thing?” the brunet continued.  

        “Yuri, stop it…” Johnny warned him again. 

        “Definitely made me your bitch, I’ll tell you that!” 

        “Please,” Johnny asked. “How do you not hate me for what I did?” He placed his head into Yuri’s chest, mortified by his uncontrolled actions. He felt his head being stroked as he tried to atone for the actions he couldn’t control. Then he felt his head being lifted up. 

       “It’s ok. As long it was you, I’m good.” That was all it took to hear. Johnny was then surprised with a forehead kiss. “You don’t suppose we could do this again, right? Maybe go a little slower? Johnny’s eyes went wide. 

       “You serious?” Johnny asked.

       “Dead serious,” Yuri replied with a grin.

   

       Yuri moans loudly as a wolfed-out Johnny slams in and out of him while pulling the latter’s arms back. “S-shit, don’t stop!” Yuri groaned as he grinders against Johnny. The feral younger man went even harder, causing Yuri to yelp in response. “I feel it! Almost there…” Yuri managed to spit out before resorting back to his mewling. After three final thrusts, they both came at the same time. Johnny released a mighty load into the brunet while the same brunet came onto the floor. 

      “Fuck yeah….” Yuri muttered in relief. The feeling was great. Johnny had more control that time.

0