Chapter 1: The Passage Of Time
157 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Parker Residence, Queens, New York, 

A few months after Doctor Strange repaired the Multiverse Rift,

"I see clouds so blue I can hardly call them grey ~~

Swirling above the window where I lay ~~

As through a telescope ~~

I watch the passage of time flying by ~~"

"Hmm ~~ Hmm ~~"

* SIZZLE *

Aunt May flipped a pancake into the air while she tapped her foot to the beat of the music. As the pancake landed in the pan with a SPLOOSH, she chuckled.

* SIZZLE *

"Nicely done," she muttered to herself with a smile, turning off the stove.

* PING *

"Peter, breakfast's ready!" She shouted as she placed the freshly cooked pancake on top of the 10 other pieces of pancake as they sat on the plate. After looking them over with a critical eye, she turned around and walked to the fridge.

"Peter! Breakfast's ready!" 

She shouted again as she opened the fridge and scanned the shelves until her eyes landed on a box of blueberries and blackberries.

"Peter! Do you want blueberries? Blackberries? Or both?"

She waited for him to respond but after hearing nothing but loud music from upstairs she shouted again.

"Peter?!"

Again, she could only hear the music from upstairs.

'Can he even hear me?', She thought to herself and shouted yet again. 

"PETER!!"

"Y-YES, AUNT MAY!! B-BOTH! I WANT BOTH!", Peter replied from his room.

Happy with his answer Aunt May hummed a light tune to herself, as she grabbed both boxes and closed the fridge.

While mixing the fruits on top of the pancakes, she thought, 'His voice sounded a little strange. As if he was panting. What would he be doing in his bedroom to make him pant, though? Especially, since he's not alone. MJ stayed the night with him. I was surprised that she did since I could see something going on between them. They were acting distant from each other. I hope they stay together.'

Pouring honey over the berries, she thought, 'Anyway, whatever he's doing, it sounded as if he was working hard.'

Upstairs,

"HARDER!!"

* SLAM *

"Ahn!!~~"

"H-HARDER!!'

* SLAM *

"Ahnn!!~~"

"H-H-HARDER!! P-PETE!! FUCK ME H-HARDER!!"

* SLAM * SLAM * SLAM *

"Ahnn!!~~ Ahnnn!!~~ Ahnnn!!~~"

MJ hugged Peter's neck with both of her arms and tightly wrapped her right leg around his waist while her left leg hung off his right shoulder. At the same time, he sucked hard on her collarbone while thrusting forward violently to her, making her breasts jiggle wildly.

"Ahnn!!~~ Ahnn!!~~"

* SQUELCH * SQUELCH * SQUELCH *

In this position, MJ's tits sandwiched Peter's strong and chiseled chest as he furiously slammed himself in and out of her dripping pussy. 

"KISS ME, BABE!!"

"Ahnn!!~~"

"KISS ME!!"

Peter stopped sucking on her collarbone, leaving another fresh mark of hickey on her skin, and lifted his face to look MJ in the eye.

Seeing the look full of love on her face, Peter couldn't help but get even closer to her and whisper softly into her ear, "I love you, Michelle Jones."

Her eyes teared up as she felt how much he meant it and how she always wanted someone to say those words to her, looking at her as if she was the most precious woman in the universe.

As he pulled his face back and stared at her, she stared back at him in the eyes and said, "I love you, too, Peter."

Being swept away by the sincerity of her words, Peter slammed his lips onto hers and began thrusting inside her vigorously.

* SLAP * SLAP * SLAP *

Peter placed both of her legs onto his shoulders and bent them toward her face while he placed his hands on either side of her head and continued thrusting inside her. Her toes curled as she took in the feel of his manhood hitting her G spot over and over again.

* SLAP * SLAP * SQUELCH *

Peter felt her tongue in his mouth and instantly began sucking on it. Both of them fought with their tongues aggressively and when he bit her bottom lip, her eyes rolled back.

It felt as if MJ had short-circuited her brain as he pressed harder and faster on her G spot and her pussy repeatedly squirted juices all over his abs.

Tightening her arms around his neck and pulling away from the kiss, she just let her head hang, lost to the new feeling of sexual bliss. Seeing her face he moved a little faster to draw out her pleasure, making her tight tunnel clench harder around him until he couldn't take it anymore.

* SLAP * SLAP * SLAP *

Pressing his tip harder into her G spot, Peter rammed forward one last time as her juices gushed down her thighs and squirted a little over his thighs. He exploded deeply inside her.

As MJ felt the heat spreading from inside her, she smiled.

Peter lowered her legs and pulled out of her. He asked, "Feel like continuing somewhere else after eating something?"

"Y-Yeah... J-Just... give me five minutes... just five minutes...", MJ said with her eyes closed while she tried to control her breathing.

Chuckling slightly, Peter was about to get off the bed but MJ caught his wrist and said, "Stay here.. please. I.. want to... just feel your warmth."

"Of course!", Peter replied as he kissed her tenderly and laid down beside her. She snuggled her head on top of his chest.

Peter kissed her forehead and turned his head toward the ceiling while MJ smiled and closed her eyes. Still staring at the ceiling, he sighed quietly and thought to himself, 'Sigh! Finally, she is my girlfriend, mine to hold, mine to love. It took her a little time to figure out her feelings but I'm happy she came back to me with the same confession. However, I still feel a little bad about this. Maybe because I'm hiding a very big secret from her. A secret that could really end this relationship. The fact that I'm not the person who she's in love with. I'm not Peter Parker. I'm Benjamin Reilly. His clone.'

.

.

.

"UH, OH! The spider's lying! He's not who he seems to be!"

Deadpool said while he...

"Oh shut up! Boring ass narrator! I can speak in the third person much better than you! Look!"

"Hello, everybody! You know me, the most charming Merc With A Mouth, Wade Wilson right here, baby!! In the MCU! YEAH!! Talking to you guys directly! SO! Who's up for a DEADPOOOOL-tour!"

"Can you please get back to the story?"

"Nah, Professor Coochie!! I was trying to state the fact that you should have picked my story. Not... this guy."

"Are you still upset because I didn't call you back?"

"Honestly, yes. I was even wearing a special outfit for you. Damn! Couldn't waste it. At least it made Jessica and other X-Force team members laugh."

"Look it's not personal. Now, please can you get back to the story?"

"I would... only if you pick mine next."

...

...

...

"Sigh! Fine! I would pick yours! Now get back to the story!!"

"Yes, Professor Puss- I mean, Professor Coochie! I am on it! You heard that readers! So, let's begin!"

I was sitting on the edge of a rooftop and looking for some steamy chimichangas that might be happening in one of the rooms in the building in front of me when I noticed the Webhead doing the frick-frack with his girlfriend. Hmm! Even as his clone, you naughty young boy!! I love you already!

I didn't see anything more than a glimpse, okay? I'm not a hardcore masochistic voyeur. I just took a look, that's it!

Anyway, he revealed that he wasn't Peter but Benjamin Reilly. What a sudden turn of events, right? How shocking! Blegh! But fanfic needs to be written and for that...

You need the intro. And when would that be?

Not in this chapter!!! HAHA!! So long, you addicted idiots! Toodles! See ya in another chapter!

4