3 Full Version Released
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd POV)

Friday, 2 July 2032. today is the day World of Creation released its full version.

Today is the day that many people have been waiting for. World of Creation is a game that was booming at the start of its closed beta release. However, due to the lack of clarity regarding the release time, the hype for this game slowly decreased until it disappeared from people's conversations.

only people who got access to the closed beta still remember this game. Due to the very small number of players and players of this game who tend to only discuss this game with fellow players, no one knows about the release of this game. The developer of this game also does not advertise for this game even though the pre-registration of this game is opened since last year. This makes many WOC players confused because of this.

in an apartment in the city of Deshora

(Reinya POV)

Ahh, I really hate waking up. especially that annoying alarm. For me, the sound of the alarm is my biggest enemy.

Today, I will do an exam on the cardiovascular system and continue with a lecture on the next material, namely the endocrine system.

Studying together with Viona yesterday really helped me in facing this exam. I'm really confident that I can finish in half an hour and can use the remaining time to sleep.

When I remembered yesterday's incident, my face immediately turned red, I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach.

I tried to improve my expression and went to college.

Playing the World of Creation game is a habit that I do when I go to campus, I complete all the daily quests there. then I did the daily Boss fight available that day. Not long after, I arrived at campus and immediately headed to the exam room. I went in and sat on a chair.

I completed the cardiovascular system exam in 20 minutes so I had about an hour and a half to sleep. the exam supervisor already accustomed to my behavior so they didn't disturb me

After a while, the exam supervisor gave a sign that the exam was over and I went out to rest.

Not long after, I returned to the classroom and attended the lecture.

When I entered, I saw Viona looking at me and immediately looked away from me. I sat beside Azaka and prepared to listen to the lecture while dreaming.

I felt that Viona occasionally directed her gaze at me. I didn't know what she was thinking.

Her face really red. and I saw her eye bags. It seemed like she couldn't sleep last night. Poor Viona.

I think i need to ask about last night incident after school. its making me can't focused on things and of course, my beutiful sleep time.

"Rein, Have you completed the daily quest yet?" Azaka asked

I nodded

"well thats good. we plan to gather in the game at the time of the game deletion, Are you coming?" Azaka asked

"of course im coming, The closing of the closed Beta version coincided with the end of this class right, we can play together after the class"

"thats great" Azaka smiled

after that i start doing my habit. i put my head on the desk and starting to fall asleep

(3rd POV)

11.50 AM

Reinya has woken up after being woken up by Azaka. the two of them didn't listen to the lecture given and only focused on their WOC game.

In the throne room, there are 72 thrones which represent all the members of the guild. It's just that, currently there are only 7 players who are actively playing the World of Creation game due to busyness or other reasons. Most of them have retired from playing this game after hearing the news that their characters would be deleted after the full version was released. they donated all the items they owned to become treasures of the guild. because this game has a strange system where a character will be automatically deleted if it is not played for 7 days.

Based on statistics, one month before the full version was released, there were only 500-600 active players. and when 1 week before the full version, less than 100 people were still players at this time. Therefore, the guild Rein own currently dominates the top 10 of the ranking board of this game.

During those 10 minutes, they used all the consumable items that could be used for sparring, then they also talked about the memories they had together.

Of the 7 guild members, Reinya and Azaka who play as assassins occupy the positions of guild leader and vice guild leader, then Azaka's younger sister, Ayase Vermilion plays as a mage, she is the player with the highest INT stat. next are identical twins Kieran Marseille and Kienan Marseille. both play as archers. They are still in junior high school, so Reinya consider them like his own little brothers.

the last two members are Freya Leonhart who plays as a tanker and Chen Xue who has a unique support class, namely Snow Priestess.

"So are you going to create another guild in the full version?" Chen Xue asked

"Don't you dare to not create a guild in the full version. I will look for you to the ends of the world," Freya threatened

"haha Sis Freya doesn't want to lose her Brother Rein huh?" Kieran mocked Freya"

"That's true, Sis Freya really loves Brother Reinya, right?" Kienan replied playfully.

"You two…." Freya holding back his anger and embarassment.

"thats enough, of course i'll make a new guild there. i hope we can be together with other and become the best guild again." Reinya finally speaking.

"Haha I am at your service my king" Azaka said mockingly.

"Brother, why you so obsessed with brother Reinya?" Ayase asked suspiciously

"Well we just have 1 minutes till the closing, see you in the new game guys" Chenxue said.

They waiting excitedly until the clock reach 12 o'clock.

11:59:55

11:59:56

11:59:57

11:59:58

11:59:59

12:00:00

Suddenly everyone in the world hearing a strange voice.

[Welcome to the World Of Creation]

[Lets explore the world, Dear Player]

Chaos hits the world.

1