Here we go!!! Ch 1
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grease cracked and popped on the hot stove while a man flipped burgers.

The mans face was covered in acne, and an unpleasant demeanor. The man wore a black shirt with a Burger King logo on it.

[Holy crap, I'm gonna lose it if another Fat Ass orders another the entire Menu] Thought the Man

A woman's voice pops the headset he was wearing "Jacob we need, Two number nines, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large Soda!" 

"Aw Fuck!!! its 2 minutes away from closing time!" 

After Jake finished the order he started putting away the ingredients and started cleaning up the Kitchen. 

During this time he started to think about his co-worker Hannah.

[She has such a cute face, beautiful long brown hair, a bright smile, and such a hot body]

The most important fact about Hannah is that she was mid; Jake is just a really horny guy.

jake has felt compelled to ask Hannah out because Jake has been consumed by the thought of Hannah for the past year. She has been constantly in his minds and Jake has already planned out his entire future with her. 

[If I ask her out now and she rejects me it will be okay since she's moving, but I don't ask her out I might not have the chance to be with her]

"Ugh here goes nothing" thought Jacob Tabibi.

He walked up to Hannah in the parking lot as she went to her car.
"Hey Uhh Hannah" Jake sputters,

"Yes" said Hannah

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Ahh sorry, I already have a boyfriend" She said, much to the confusion of Jacob.

[Wait WTF she has a BOYFRIEND, when did she have a boyfriend! I have been hanging out with her and snapping her for over 6 months!]

"HEY YOU GOT SOME MONEY!!!???" A loud shout interrupted the thought process of the silent and confused Jake. As Jake turned he was greeted by a bum with oversized clothes and a dirty face.

"Sorry Man I don't have any money" Jake was telling the truth, he doesn't have any money at all, he is broke as fuck. 

The bum still looked at jake greedily, and stretched out his hand.

"I Don't Ha-" As Jake was saying this the Man pulled out a knife and stabbed Jacob. 

As Jacob fell to the ground Hannah screamed and the bum started punching Jacob and quickly stole his wallet (Which was empty). 

Now you the dear reader may be asking Oh why did Jake get stabbed by a random person? Well the simple answer is Jake lives in a god forsaken place called Rochester.

Now if any of you have been there or lived in New York STATE (its more than a just one city). You would know how terrible it is, it's a place were drugs, crime, gangs, homeless, and druggies run rampant. A place that's dull and drag; with run down buildings at every corner, a place where an ambulance goes past Jacobs apartment every day. 

Oh yes back to Jake...

"Ugh, I'm losing a lot of blood" says Jake.

Everything for Jake starts to slowly turn to black, as he faintly hears an ambulance siren fade to silence, he loses all consciousness.

When Jacob comes too all he can hear are murmurs around him, Jake feels pain course through his body. He can neither open his eyes or move his tongue. 

In the darkness he hears a soft beeping sound.

Hannah "can I unplug this to charge my phone"

"NNNNOOOOOOO" shouts a man

Jacob Hears a click and suddenly loses all hearing

[Holy Crap did this Bitch kill me?]

[I wasn't even able to lose my virginity]

As Jacob fades into the Darkness he is washed with a strange calm.

0