Wring Him Dry*
1.3k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haa...haa...haa" 
"Hehe" 
Alex's heavy breaths and the Goddess's delighted laughter echoed out in the room. 

Even after a few minutes have passed since his first climax, Alex still finds it hard to even articulate a single word.

He can't remember having to go through such a pleasurable experience before and his body can't help but agree with him with the spasming of his cock still not subsiding. 

"Have you come back down to earth yet cutie" 

While trying to regain control of himself, the whisper of a devil sounds out in Alex's ear, causing him to shiver involuntarily. 

He opens his eyes and stares at this pink-eyed beauty before him and only now, even after all the explanations and crazy circumstances he has found himself in recently does it truly dawn on him what kind of creature exactly is in front of his eyes. 

'This woman is truly Lust incarnate' he rebukes himself inwardly for underestimating her. 

"So, how did it feel to come from me playing with your balls hehe" she asks him but she doesn't really expect him to answer considering his state. 

"It was amazing...truly" he manages to sound out his thoughts without reservation, to her surprise. 

"Ohh, you're doing much better than I thought you would" she says in approval. 

"Trust me, I'm not" 

"Still, I thought you wouldn't be able to speak for at least 10-20 minutes, doesn't that warrant a reward?" 

She lets out her mischievous smile as she slowly grips his shaft, her tiny hand gripping it from the bottom as she slowly pumps it up and down. 

"See, you are still fully hard even after such an orgasm, how about we bring you to another one for good measure" 

Alex looks at this devilish woman as she smirks at him and lets her do what she wants, not like he wants to stop her anyway.

He chooses to take in the sight of her wondrous body and the tight gold silk robe hugging tightly on her curves as she sits on the bed. 

'Last time I checked, she was naked...still good eye candy though' he thinks inwardly to himself as he raises his eyes to look at her chest. 

Her huge cleavage is in full display, her breasts seem to be about to fall out entirely but the robe somehow is still holding on giving him a splendid view. 

The slight sheen of sweat slowly falling down from her neck into those twin peaks is such an enticing sight that coupled with her movements on his shaft almost bring him to an orgasm again. 

"Ohhh shit" he curses 

He knows that if he lets this situation carry on like this, she is going to play him like a fiddle and the worst part is that he knows he will enjoy it.

He thus quickly decides to at least do something, anything that can lead him to taking the initiative but the feeling in her hands changes abruptly catching him off guard.

The heat that was in her hands is over-taken by a slight chilly cold. With that she slowly alternates between the two temperatures, bringing him into another plane of pleasure and he feels himself quickly losing his grip on reality again. 

"You like that?" 

"You like it don't you" 

Her tempting voice sounds out in his ears again and he can't help but reply in between gasps and moans. 

"Ohhh, Y-yes...S-shit it f-feels good, real g-good" 

"Then why are you holding yourself back, is it not enough for you" her voice, sounding like the most beautiful of melodies rendering him unable to even reply, his mind trapped in the wondrous sensations of her hands. 

"Come on, just relaxxx and let yourself go" 

Her movements take on a faster pace, the grip she has on his shaft hardens and she starts to pump his shaft faster and faster. It starts twitching in her hands and she knows he is about to release himself. 

"Hehe, seems like this part of you is more honest in conveying what it wants, stop resisting the pleasure in your body and cum for me Alex" 

Her giggle and the ever constant smirk on her face clearly indicates her amusement with the situation and she feels his cock twitch uncontrollably once more indicating his pending orgasm. 

"Arrgh! Fuck" Alex groans and she feels happy that she brought him to another climax so soon after the previous one.

"W-What" 

To her surprise and fascination, shortly after Alex undoubtedly cums all over her hand, he quickly takes hold of her slender waist and flips her over.

She now suddenly finds herself under him and with his left arm somehow holding her arms above her head and his right slowly trying to pull off her silk robe. 

"You might be a God but you shouldn't underestimate me that much" 

He says as he looks her in the eye while looming over her, in shock by how beautiful she is in this position. 

"Hahahaha" 
".." 
Contrary to his expectations of her somehow faltering a little while under him, she laughs heartily without remorse for his now inner turmoil. 

'This vixen' 

He chooses to not focus on her reaction and unreservedly roam his gaze over her body.

Every time he looks at her, it's as if her body becomes more and more appealing and enticing to him and just looking at it now is slowly tipping him over the edge. 

'Fuck it' he says inwardly to himself before 

*Rip* 

The tearing of the silk robe sounds out in the room and her naked beauty is on display once more. He revels in it for a split second before cupping one of her breasts in his free hand and brings it closer to his lips for a taste. 

His knee finds it way in between her legs eventually spreading them apart, their lower bodies just inches away from being connected and his cock lying on her stomach. 
His lips suck on her breasts like a ravenous beast, the taste like the sweetest nectar this world has ever produced and the fact that it's all for him to enjoy drove him to sucking on her breasts with even more fervent passion . 

'Though you enjoying my body is pleasing and I don't mind letting you do as you please with me, today isn't that day, my lovely servant.' 

*WHOOSH* 

Alex suddenly felt himself flying from the middle of the bed right to the edge, the tip of his toes touching the ground as he is sat upright. 

"Though I doubt this can compare to feeling your cock inside me, at least it's next best thing right." 

Alex still a bit disoriented from the sudden change in the situation finds it hard to orient himself but he comes to when he now sees a naked Goddess standing right in front of him tying her waist-length blonde hair into a ponytail. 

What is about to unfold quickly dawns on him and his previously doused excitement springs right back up, his cock pointing straight to the endless blue sky of this ethereal realm. 

"Well then, on your knees my dear Mistress" he speaks quite smugly. 

"You can act as smug as you want but it doesn't mean anything if you cum from just a single flicker of my tongue." she speaks back in challenge 

"Well let's find out then" 

With that she saunters over to him, her body and curves swaying mesmerizingly in front of him, taking his breath away. 

*Jiggle jiggle* 

Her breasts moving alluringly in tandem with the rest of her body, he can't seem to find a part of her body to fix his gaze so his eyes just dart all over as he appreciates the beauty before him 

"I'm beautiful aren't I" 

Her words sound out in his ears but he cares not as her hands once again find themselves gripping his shaft but this time with both hands tenderly stimulating him, pushing him over the edge almost causing him to close his eyes but... 
 
"Eyes on me Alex" her commanding voice with a hint of seductive coercion sounds out in his ears. 

He opens his eyes and can't help but cry out 

"Fuck!" 

The sight of a divine beauty slowly crouching between your legs and your cock in her hands is something he never even dreamed of experiencing and he is once again reminded of how surreal this all is. 

The image of a beautiful woman holding a cock almost the size of their own face is something he never thought he would experience in his lifetime, and he almost orgasms just from the sight alone. 

"Oh no no no, we can't let you cum this easily now, can we?" she says as she brings her lips closer to crotch and cups his balls with one hand. 

*LICK* 

A cute pink tongue sticks out of her mouth trailing it around his balls, sensually licking them all over making sure she doesn't leave a spot unattended. 

"Fuck" 

Alex shuddered as he feels the work of her tongue and her hands slowly stroking his shaft. 

"Hehe, see you're getting better, if I did this earlier, your load would have spilled all over my perfect face by now" 

Alex is then perplexed as he hears the same seductive voice in his ear, but he can clearly see she is servicing him right now, but his confusion is halted when he feels a familiar pair of tits pressing into his back. 

A familiar pair of slender arms hug him from behind and wrap around his neck warmly. 

"W-What in the?" 

"Hehe, you have a goddess servicing your balls and you're shocked by a clone" the clone says in amused tone before sitting down behind him and nibbling on his ear softly. 

"Ahh, n-no I'm not s-surprised but worried about what d-devious scheme you are thinking of revealing this ability now, Ahhh!!!" 

Alex groaned at receiving stimulation from two different places and quickly starts to get overwhelmed by the sensations. 

"Ugh Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon" he groans 

"Mhm, don't hold back, blow your load all over my face just as you wanted" the seductive voice sounds out in his ear again and he loses control. 

*Slurp* 

"Ahh, fuck I'm Cummin...Mmhhh" 

As the goddess in between his legs moves on from his balls and licks his shaft from the bottom to the top, his cock twitches and his lower body starts to spasm as a mind blowing orgasm overtakes him but before he can even scream out loud, the clone behind him turns his face toward her before engaging in a deep wet kiss that makes his body shudder and bring his orgasm to an even higher peak. 

24