Demonic Qi and Aura
237 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed quickly after Cheon's talk with Jasmine and soon enough he had arrived at the secluded location deep within the forest where Yun Che trained as well as obtain the Heretic God Legacy.

"Jasmine," Cheon said aloud signaling that he had arrived at a proper position to accept her treasure.

"Mhm, this place is suitable," Jasmine said in response after appearing next to Cheon and scanning the area.

"Sit down," Jasmine said causing Cheon to sit down right beside the small river the waterfall created.

Upon sitting down Jasmine, similar to before, scanned Cheon's face for any discrepancies and once again found nothing which was a good sign. Feeling reassured, a single drop of blood appeared above Jasmine's index finger before she spoke up.

Sitting down a drop of blood appears above Jasmine's hand.

"Are you ready?" Jasmine asked Cheon with a stern tone.

"I am," Cheon replied to Jasmine not afraid of pain in the slightest.

"Cheon... I went through many hardships to gain this blood... don't betray us." Jasmine said with a mix of seriousness and desperation before pushing the blood into Cheon's heart, showcasing that she was easily able to penetrate Cheon's Vampyre skin which was no easy task.

Immediately after having the blood injected into my body instead of pain like Yun Che felt Cheon didn't feel much of anything which was odd. As mentioned previously, Cheon had no Profound Veins so, in theory, the Heretic God Blood should have built him a new set of Profound Veins but here he was feeling absolutely nothing.

'Oh? Is that it?' Cheon said inwardly as he felt his body beginning to change ever so slightly but still, he felt no pain.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Jasmine asked with a surprised look on her face, destroying and rebuilding your Profound Veins was one of the most excruciating things a person could go through, so the fact Cheon wasn't reacting to the blood was surprising to her.

"No," Cheon replied with his eyes still closed before continuing.

Unlike previously, Jasmine chose not to continue the conversation and instead opted to watch Cheon even more closely than before and while she felt she most likely wouldn't catch everything that was going on with Cheon, she felt that her mother who had been watching silently from inside the Sky Poison Pearl would be able to.

"Like what you see?" Cheon said with a smirk to Jasmine who was floating in front of him.

"W-What?! No!" Jasmine stuttered due to being caught off guard by the randomness of Cheon's words, after all, this was a serious situation yet here Cheon was joking around.

In response to Jasmine, Cheon merely chuckled at her cute display, she was far more cute than any being he had met in his lives.

"I won't let you tease me just because you're handsome!" Jasmine shouted at Cheon as she pointed her finger at him.

"Oh? You think I'm handsome?" Cheon said as he opened one eye.

"N-No!" Jasmine yelled once again as she balled her fists and understood that she wasn't going to win this altercation with the Vampyre.

"No need to shout my dear, I accept your feelings for me," Cheon said with the same smile on his face, he knew she would react adorably to his words so he pushed on.

"W-W-W-What!?" Jasmine stuttered, she was truly fun to tease and Cheon also enjoyed the fact she didn't try to strongarm him into doing her bidding as she did with Yun Che.

"What's the matter?" Cheon questioned while pretending to be clueless as to why she was so flustered.

"You! Stop teasing me and focus on your profound veins!" Jasmine shouted once again before turning away.

Although Choen did want to continue teasing her he knew that he should indeed continue focusing on his body and the changes that were happening within it.

Patiently Cheon sat whilst paying attention to his body until everything ceased, his body completed its change due to the consumption of Heretic God Blood, but just as Cheon was about to speak to Jasmine, the system panel appeared, but not in front of his eyes like usual, it appeared within his mind.

-----

Name: Cheon Ma

 - Other Name(s): Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Alucard, Kendrick, 

Title(s): True Noblesse Of The Night, Successor Of The Heavenly Demon Divine Cult, Medical Genuis, 

Race: True Vampyre

 - Form(s): Physical, Dark Composition, 

Bloodline(s): Yun Family, Heretic God,

Age: 21

Energy(s): Aura

Unique Item(s): Sky Poison Pearl, Mirror of Samsara, 

Abilities: Telekinesis, Hemokinesis, Absorption, Mind Control, Enhanced Regeneration, Shapeshifting, Costume Change, Profound Handle [Dormant], 

~~

New Bloodline - Heretic God: Due to obtaining the Heretic God's Blood you have gained his bloodline which grants enhanced talent/potential in all aspects as well as a myriad of other things the host must discover.

-----

'It didn't grant me Profound Veins...' Cheon said inwardly as a small scowl appeared on his face, he intended to obtain the Heretic God's Profound Veins and then begin his cultivation journey but it appeared that things wouldn't go like that for him.

'I still have the cult's inheritance,.' Cheon said inwardly, he knew that cultivation was an absolute necessity in a cultivation world such as Against The Gods, but despite being unable to cultivate Profound Energy like the natives of the Primal Chaos, Cheon at the very least had the cult inheritance which was still cultivation but on an entirely different path.

In the Primal Chaos, all cultivators followed the Profound Way, it was the native path to strength and the only one known in this universe, but the Cults inheritance which Cheon had didn't follow that path, it followed the Martial Path, meaning that if Cheon began cultivating the cults inheritance, which he had already intended to do, he would be forging a new path to power in this universe.

"I've finished," Cheon said to the floating woman who was scowling.

"Already?" Jasmine asked with a small amount of surprise in her tone.

"Already," Cheon replied before standing up.

"But you still have no Profound Veins..." Jasmine said clearly confused with the outcome, at this point, nothing with Cheon made any sense.

"That is indeed the case," Cheon said causing Jasmine to grow frustrated, she had gone through many efforts to get the Heretic God's Blood yet it didn't work.

'...What will we do now? If he has no cultivation he cannot help us...' Jasmine said inwardly as her head lowered and she balled her fists as her inner emotions surged in turmoil.

"Everything will be fine," Cheon said as he placed his hand on top of Jasmine's head, but unlike usual, she didn't protest but instead continued to stare at the ground whilst feeling her emotions calming slightly, she was unaware how but just Cheon's voice and utter confidence in himself assured to an extent.

With nothing more to say Jasmine disappeared from her spot in the air and swiftly reentered the Sky Poison Pearl where she would slowly recover with her mother

'I'll use this time to try cultivating,' Cheon said to himself before walking toward a more secure spot and sitting down whilst also wondering if he was able to cultivate Qi as that was the energy used in the Martial Arts he had.

Upon arriving at a better spot Cheon sat down crossed-legged as he thought of the first breathing technique he was going to master, The Tempered True Blossom. This technique was the first technique that the main character of Chronicles of The Heavenly Demon created by using his previous breathing technique from his time as an Orthodox martial artist and the demonic breathing technique which he learned in his second life.

The Tempered True Blossom technique was one which had the benefits of both types of Qi whilst abandoning the weaknesses of both as well, There are two types of Qi, Orthodox Qi which is stable and slow to cultivate, then there is Demonic Qi which is unstable and very quick to cultivate. This was the wonder of The Tempered True Blossom, it was stable and quick to cultivate, it was a complete anomaly in the Martial World.

'It's working.' Cheon said as a smile formed on his face while Qi began to form within his dantian, the same place his Aura was kept.

Now, one should know that the Qi Cheon was cultivating and the Aura that he already had wasn't strong in comparison to Profound Energy, they lacked the raw power that Profound Energy had which meant that Cheon wasn't out of the doghouse yet, but what if Aura and Qi combined? Could they close the distance between themself and Pround Energy?

'This... How odd.' Choen said as he sensed what was happening within his dantian, his Aura and the newfound energy, Demonic Qi, was combining at a rapid pace and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it, it was as if both of the energy sources were always meant to be one and only now were they able to together.

To be continued...

20