Furthermore, I love milfs
291 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been around five days since Cheon returned from New Moon City and during those five days of waiting for the cultivators to fly above him, he had been cultivating and fortunately for him, it had been extremely fruitful.

'Status.' Cheon said inwardly after he finished putting Xin back into the Sky Poison Pearl, he had just finished his feeding session.

-----

Name: Cheon Ma

 - Other Name(s): Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Alucard, Kendrick, 

Title(s): True Noblesse Of The Night, Successor Of The Heavenly Demon Divine Cult, Medical Genuis, 

Race: True Vampyre

 - Form(s): Physical, Dark Composition, 

Bloodline(s): Yun Family, Heretic God, 

Age: 21

Martial Realm: First Rate

Breathing Art: The Tempered True Blossom, 

Body Art: The Heaven-Ward Soul Earthen Body, 

Energy(s): Heretic Qi, 

Unique Item(s): Sky Poison Pearl, Mirror of Samsara, 

Abilities: Telekinesis, Hemokinesis, Absorption, Mind Control, Enhanced Regeneration, Shapeshifting, Costume Change, Profound Handle [Dormant], 

-----

"Hm..." Cheon hummed as he scanned his status, he had become a first-rate in five days which was very impressive considering that it took others years to do so.

=-=-=-=-=

(a/n: Here are the MORTAL martial cultivation realms, I also posted an aux chapter with them as well.)

[Third rate]

[Second rate]

[First rate]  >>>>  Mc is here

[Expert Realm]

 - Entry Expert Stage

 - Peak Expert Stage 

[Transcendent Realm]

 - Entry Transcendent Stage

 - Peak Transcendent Stage

[Unrestrained Realm]

 - Entry Unrestrained Realm

 - Peak Unrestrained Realm

[Life and Death Realm]

 - Entry Life and Death Stage

 - Peak Life and Death Stage

=-=-=-=-=

'The Tempered True Blossom technique is truly a wonder.' Cheon said inwardly praising the creator of the technique, it was definitely something above all other martial techniques but the breathing art was something else entirely.

The Heaven-Ward Soul Earthen Body, as seen on Cheons status was an art he began cultivating during these five days and the effect it had on the Vampyre was interesting. The Heaven-Ward Soul Earthen Body technique was one that overhauled the body with one goal in mind, the unity of body and soul.

Now, while the unity of body and soul was something almost nobody in the history of the martial artist was able to achieve the thing that made this technique so special was that it guaranteed one was able to reach that unreachable height and the reason for that was because it created the Martial Body while one cultivated it.

The Martial Body was a physique all martial artists wished they had, it takes the difficulty of martial arts as a whole and throws it into the mud, it is the epitome of talent and while it was commonly believed that only the heavens favored could be born with it, The Heaven-Ward Soul Earthen Body technique was one that artificially created it.

The reason Cheon found the technique so interesting was that even he, a True Vampyre, was having his body tweaked and altered by the technique, and that was by no means an easy feat, he wasn't human, yet the technique was still building Cheon's Martial Body so that he could reach Unity of Body and Soul.

'It's a pity I can't use Star God's Broken Shadow.' Cheon said inwardly.

As agreed upon, Jasmine taught Cheon The Star God's Broken Shadow but they both found out quickly that Cheon was unable to use it but not because of lacking talent or ability but because he didn't follow the Profound Way like she did. Despite this, Cheon still kept the technique in mind, he wouldn't give up on such a good technique so easily.

'There they are.' Cheon said inwardly as he stood up from underneath the waterfall and began following after the cultivators he had just seen flying through the sky.

Closely Cheon trailed the group from the ground and soon enough arrived at a rocky biome with scorching hot temperatures that he quickly recognized, he was at the Scarlet Dragon Prohibited Region, the place where the fire elemental seed was held.

ROAR!!

The sound of an angry dragon resonated through the surroundings causing Cheon to look to his left and see five cultivators attacking the cave the fire dragon was in... with fire.

"Go! Now!" One of the cultivators shouted as they all attacked the dragon simultaneously.
The cultivators and the dragon began fighting with all their might destroying the environment with no care, but luckily for Cheon, this was the chance he needed to steal the seed.

'What are you doing?!' Jasmine shouted at Cheon as he transformed into a blood-red mist and surged towards the cave.

Cheon didn't reply to the redhead, unlike Yun Che he wasn't going to allow Jasmine to get hurt by killing the dragon, his plan was to get into the cave and get out, that was all. After all, Cheon was fast enough to do it safely and was stealthy enough to not get caught by a dragon who was fighting a group of cultivators.

'I don't know what you're doing but hurry! Those weaklings won't hold the dragon for long!' Jasmine yelled again, while Xin could be heard grumbling in the background far more displeased than Jasmine was.

At full speed, Cheon soon arrived in the dragon's den but just because he'd arrived didn't mean he was going to let up so he continued moving as fast as possible. Already knowing that the fire elemental seed was in the back of the cave Cheon went towards it and soon saw it, a grey rock, the rock that held the seed.

'Got it.' Cheon said inwardly as he threw the rock into the Sky Poison Pearl before making his way out of the cave but only the way he threw many herbs which were growing inside the cave into the pearl as well.

'Hahaha, how fun.' Cheon said inwardly with a smile on his face as he heard a furious dragon roar coming from the cave he just exited only a moment ago.

Not wanting to give the Dragon a chance to find him, Cheon decided to make his way back toward his training ground and arrived not long later.

"Are you crazy, Cheon?!" Xin said appearing in front of him and grabbing his clothes like some high school bully, it was easy to see she was irritated.

"Mhm, I'm not quite sure myself anymore," Cheon replied with a smile, was he insane or crazy? He felt normal, everyone else was the odd one in his opinion.

"I'm serious! Why did you do that?!" Xin yelled again, she was really angry this time, but it was his fault so of course, he would deal with it like a grown man.

"I felt something calling for me from inside the dragon's den," Cheon said as he looked down at the milf with a scowl on her face.

"Felt what? The herbs?" Xin questioned still feeling unhappy with him.

"No, this," Cheon said as he pulled the rock out of the sky poison pearl.

In reality, Jasmine should have sensed the seed but since she was just as flustered as Xin she didn't notice it, or at least that's what Cheon thought was the case.

Immediately upon taking the rock from the pearl Cheon gave it a light squeeze causing the rock around the elemental seed to shatter into small pieces allowing the Heretic God's seed to be seen.

"Is this..?" Xin asked with wide eyes feeling the fire energy emanating from the rock.

"Y-You actually found an elemental seed so quickly..." Jasmine said in surprise after making herself known.

"Indeed," Cheon replied to the younger redhead with a smile causing her face to gain a slight red hue before she returned to the pearl, it was almost as if she had sensed something was about to happen and returned to her shelter, and well, she was right.

"Still angry dear?" Cheon said as he looked down at the older woman who was still holding onto his clothes like a thug with a scowl on her beautiful face.

"Y-" Xin said but was interrupted by Cheon who leaned into her neck and placed his hands on her hips before speaking.

"Oh, how will I ever get you to forgive me?" Cheon whispered into her ear as he gently kissed the spot on Xin's neck that he drank from causing the woman to shiver and release a hot breath.

"Y-, You! Eat that damn seed already!" Xin shouted as she pushed herself away from Cheon before quickly hiding her beet-red face and returning to the pearl where her daughter was.

'How cute.' Cheon said inwardly as he looked down at the red seed in his hand.

To be continued...

21