Prologue: The New Emperor
46 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“-” - Talking

‘-’ - Thoughts

Prologue

Year 2024

“Good Morning.”

“Good Morning as well.” 

The students began to say their morning greetings to one after the other. The school was a college school that was mixed, where both male and female could attend. 

While walking on the streets towards the front gate of the school, there was a young man with black hair, and glasses with a backpack. He is leisurely walking without a sense of restriction.

“Being a Freshman at a different school feels I don't know lonely?” He uttered.

“No, that's just you and strangers are just friends as well… unless you manage to find the most suspicious looking guy ever.” Said by another male student, but he doesn't have any glasses or anything rather he was handsome and far more well built.

Both of them are friends, and they all go back all the way to highschool. 

“Yeah sure, comparing me to you is undoubtedly not the same level.” Said by the guy with the glasses.

“But we both play games.”

“Well true, but my point still stands.” 

“Fine, I'm sorry. Are you happy now Frederick?” Said by the handsome guy.

“Hush, Mr. James.” Frederick answered him back.

“Ah C’mon! We both choose the same course and luckily we are both on the same sections as well.”

“Well that's a blessing in disguise for sure.” Frederick added.

“James! THERE YOU ARE!” Said by a female student who is the same year level as James and Frederick.

“So tell me, how many girls have fallen for you?” Frederick asks.

“Huh? What do you mean? They're just friends of course!” James answered.

“Dense as well, well couldn't blame you there, since you keep getting hit on the head with a ball.”

“Hey! Just because I'm athletic doesn't mean you can't be as well!” James was off the topic.

“There is so much wrong with those sentences based on what you just said to me.” Frederick was just astonished by what he just said.

“Anyway, now go greet her back she's waiting you know? I'll be staying here for the time being.”

“You sure? Class is about to start at 10.” 

“Yeah I'm sure, I'll just catch up.”

“Alright!” James shouted, as she ran towards the girl who greeted her.

“As always, that dude is just too popular. It reminds me of a Novel harem, something like manga, or anime? But it's not my own problem.” Frederick just raises both of his arms in the air.

“Now, I should probably rush things and sign that paper completely.” Frederick went straight towards a game center near the school, where he completely signed a beta Q&A for the upcoming game.

He then goes towards the game center, and he sees tons of people are also gathering for the Beta.

“I wonder what kind of game it is, but from what I read from the website it should be a RTS / Real Time Strategy.”

“Hello there sir, please just sign this paper and we will call your number for some questions.” The person that is in front of Frederick is a beautiful woman, probably even a model to say the least, not to mention with a perfect body with an average size of the bosoms. 

“How did they even manage to hire her?” That was just his question and moved on.

“Oh my number is 68.” 

‘Almost.’ 

He then sits back at the chair, and he looks at the time and he still has 1 hour and 30 minutes before the class starts.

“I should probably have enough time to reach the class, probably.” 

While waiting for his number to come out, he began to notice some of the staff are quite too beautiful like dolls, even the males could be models.

‘You know, I wonder if those guys or girls are either here for the game or are they just here to take a look at the staff.’ 

‘probably both.’

“Number 68, please come forward.” Said by the announcer.

“Oh that's my number, here we go.” He stood up and passed his number towards the staff.

Then a staff member is now leading him into a room, that is just pure void where no light could be seen except for the table and the papers along with a lamp.

“Man, you guys did make this place so ominous! For a Q&A for the Upcoming RTS props to you.” He then sat down in the chair, where he was given some multiple questions regarding the game.

“1st Question.”

  1. Are you a fan of Conquering Civilization or Planet?

“Of course!”

The Questions began to fill up, and most of them are related to space and finally the unit installation where he could command each unit, and send them into the battlefield and each lost would be counted as forever lost.

But there's a single question that is very interesting to him, there was a question that surprised him by a large margin.

Extra Question: 1

If a Lifeform that's been infected and it's been incurable that leads to an extinction of the planet, what would you do as an Emperor?

“If it's infectious, and could spread into my armada along with the people on board, and the planet has no traces or even a single margin of hope being restored then there's only single solution that all we must prepare, if the planet gets contagious and evolved into a being, then it's not going to be a Genocide, rather prepare the Omnicide event the extinction of all life forms to that planet before it consumes another one.” 

Thank you for answering our questions for the Upcoming Beta, the trailer would be released through your personal email and we will contact you if you have been chosen.

“Anyway, that should be all that was quite a fun question. Man, I wonder if the RTS game would involve doing that on paper.”

“To think we would be even questioned by Civilization that is lower technology and what we would do, well just hope that game would be fun to play around.”

“But to think there's politics as well, those aren't my strong suit. Hehe.” 

Frederick then went towards the school to continue what he was doing.

Back at the Game Center, it's now closed down and reached the final maximum participation for the Q&A.

“Thank you everyone for participating.” Said by the staff, while everyone was excited and also a fan of their outfits. They can't help but be excited for the upcoming announcement next time.

But somewhere inside the Game Center, it was so spacious and inside it was a massive table, and the people who are sitting in the table are of high level status.

“We have found 2 most appropriate people for us to crown as the Emperor/Empress.”

“And those two are completely opposite of what they answered.”

“Yes, both of them have the capacity to become the next ruler of the Empire.”

“But, the problem would be the other one's personality, she's deeply involved with emotion and from the last extra questions she answered she would save everyone including the infected and would try to find the cure.”

“Yes, her strategy and politics are quite astonishing but from the answers she's been given she's way too deeply attached.”

“Then the other person.” 

“Yes, his name is Frederick Hohenzollern.”

“From what we have gathered, all of his answers and his type of strategy are quite unique, and not only that he focuses a lot on logistics, along with the infrastructure like a true Emperor, and on his last answer. He is prepared to commit an Omnicide on a planet if there's not a single trace of hope left.”


"Except he's not good with Politics that much."


"That can be solved, with the other counsils."


“Not a Genocide, but a Omnicide?” The General questions it.

“Yes.”

“Then all Favor towards Nia?” Only 1 out of 20 people raised their hands.

“Then all favors towards Frederick?” 19 people raised their hands, and then the General who doesn't take sides when it comes to voting as long as it's a competent Emperor/Empress.

But when the general decided to take sides, then the power of that voting would be the equivalent of the 10 Higher Ranking members. 

The General then showed herself at the spot light, where she has a general uniform that closely resembles the Human uniforms, except she has a general Cap, along with a powerful stature. 

“Then it's settled, all the favors are towards Frederick Hohenzollern this Meeting is over! All will be passed towards the Great 12 Apostles of the True Empire!”

“All Hail The Empire! The True Conqueror of the Galaxy!” Everyone shouted as they slowly disappeared and formed into particles.

“General Xyna, we have found Frederick Hohenzollern and he seems to be too young, only 18 years old.” Said by one of the members.

“Young or not, our standards differ from the Human perspective, we may call them young but in their world they're already an adult at that age, don't forget he's our new Emperor.” 

“Forgive me for my speaking nonsense General.”

“All is fine, if someone were to hear that I'm sure they would gladly scold you for it. But to think we would find an interesting Human, Omnicide? A big word for such a young man but I'm curious how you would be able to handle it then, our Emperor.” Xyna was walking down the corridor and a giant door began to open upward and revealed a ship on the bridge where they could see Planet Earth.

“All hands in your station, the General is on the Bridge!” said by the officers.

“Emperor Frederick, it's going to be a pleasure meeting you.” Xyna who is looking down upon the Earth’s Atmosphere.

Outside the ship, was a massive Ship that is almost the same size of the moon.

End of Prologue~

2