LAB ESCAPE (!1)
215 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

Located at an unknown location and time.

In a very secret base, in a small room of less than fifteen square meters, Ronin was wearing a thin white lab coat and leaning against the damp brick wall.

He closed his eyes, no one knowing what he was thinking. 

For a month, no one knew that in this month, this little boy had changed his soul.

A soul that is not of this world.

Ronin is both unfortunate and lucky.

He didn't know why he suddenly traveled through time in his sleep and took over the little boy's body. Every few days, he had to undergo human experiments that were almost worse than dying.

Ronin estimated that a month ago, the child finally couldn't bear them and died before letting his soul in the body.

Within this month, he understood how painful the human experiment was. A person with a mature mind could hardly survive it, let alone a child.

Fortunately, he had hope of leaving here. Suppressing the expectations in his heart and silently feeling the passage of time little by little, finally!

Ding!!

"Whether to start signing in."

A metallic and cold voice sounded in Ronin's ears, and his breathing became slightly rapid.

"Sign in"

"Ding, get the sign-in reward, Pika Pika no Mi fruit."

As the voice fell, Ronin felt a fruit suddenly appear in his hand. Feeling the rough texture, he felt ecstatic in his heart.

The Pika Pika no Mi fruit, the top devil fruit in One Piece.

The user of this fruit, when attacked, the body can be photonized, using the various characteristics of light as a means of attack, and can move at the speed of light. However, the disadvantage is that due to the straight-line propagation properties of light, it seems that it cannot turn while moving. It uses the move "Yata Mirror" to use the reflection of light to achieve freedom of movement.

But the flaws are not hidden. Because he is a natural devil fruit ability user, only those with Haki, Seastone weapons, or the ability of the Dark Fruit can attack him.

In this world, the sea does not have the Seastone factor, so what? Being unable to swim, no longer exists here, it can be said that Flash-man/Shining Fruit has no means of restraint in this world.

Suppressing the excitement in his heart, he glanced up at the monitor in the corner without leaving any trace. He turned slightly sideways and used his body to form a blind spot in his field of vision, which not only blocked the angle of the monitor but also blocked the people outside the railing door who might come to investigate at any time.

He tilted his body, lowered his head, raised his arms slightly, and took a bite. He suppressed the indescribable feeling in his mouth. It tasted sour and stinky. He ate all the Devil Fruit in one bite.

He couldn't leave any traces.

After eating, he sat up straight again and closed his eyes to feel the changes in his body.

The naked eye could see that the body was slowly being affected by inexplicable power. Transforming, this night, he will undergo transformation.

Early the next morning.

Bang!

.... 

"Hey kid, your breakfast."

Outside the railing door, a deep voice came. Ronin, who had been leaning against the wall all night, opened his eyes, turned his head, looked at the metal dinner plate that was thrown to the ground, and glanced at the person who was carrying the dinner plate and giving it to several other people in the closed room next to him. 

He got out of bed and bent down to pick up the dinner plate.

Placed on the dinner plate was a box of nutrient solution. As an experimental subject, in his memory, what he had eaten in the past six months, There is only this unpalatable specially prepared nutrient solution, which is unpalatable, but it has to be said, that it is very nutritious.

It is not that those people are merciful, but they just hope that the experimental subjects will be healthy enough to survive the experiment.

He tore open the carton, picked it up, and sucked it into his mouth.

This thing was enriched with nutrients and was his biggest source for gradually strengthening his body.

Ronin would not waste it.

After eating, he put the box back on the dinner plate, and then put the dinner plate back on the ground and waited for others to take it away.

Then he continued to sit on the bed with his eyes closed, thinking about the next plan.

The interval between each experiment of the experimental subject is five days. He did the experiment yesterday, which means that including today, he still has five days.

By the sixth day, his physical changes will definitely not escape the attention of the experimenters.

His end will be even more miserable by then.

Therefore, he must make good use of these five days.

As for his golden finger- sign-in system, which is relatively rigid, he can do an everyday sign-in, but the rewards given by the number of days signed in are hard to describe, and they are most likely to be given in vain. Three days ago, he clicked on the sign-in with full expectations, but in the end, he was given nothing. only on day three, was he lucky enough to sign in for the Devil Fruit.

On the fifth day, he could try to sign in. But, before that, he needed to exercise, a lot of exercise.

Thinking of this, he walked out of bed, sat up, and did push-ups.

Not even a day later. The person collecting the dishes came over and looked at Ronin's movements. There was no surprise on his face. Ronin had been exercising in his free time for a month. What's more, in this closed room, there was no other activity besides daze and exercise.

The man quickly left after seeing no problem with all subjects.

On the contrary, Ronin was sitting and doing push-ups and already felt the changes in his body.

Before, Ronin had consciously exercised himself, but after all, he was only less than thirteen years old and his physical fitness was very thin. He could only do push-ups in a month. It can reach about thirty in a row.

But now, he still feels very relaxed after doing forty in a row.

This is enough to prove that the Shining Fruit is subtly transforming his body. ( will call Pika Pika no Mi, as Shining Fruit)

"Five days to go~~~"Ronin was thinking of the days left for him.

As a person from a peaceful era, he has the boy's complete memories of the past six months, as well as the torture and pain he has personally experienced. If it were not for the sign-in system, he might have ended up like the boy and would have died in despair.

No matter who these people were, he vowed to kill all these inhumane guys sooner or later.

With this belief, he began a five-day countdown of hard training.

.....

 

Time passes little by little.

5 days passed by in a flash. During these five days, he exercised like crazy. However, he deliberately kept his continuous exercise time to maintain normal growth, but the intervals were shortening. Later, under the blind spot of monitoring, he secretly switched to one-finger push-ups.

However, he still did not dare to use the Shining Fruit directly. He was not sure whether it would alarm these people.

Ronin would not take such a risk.

There is rich nutritional support in the nutrient solution, and because of the Shining Fruit, his physical fitness is increasing day by day. At the age of thirteen, he already has physical fitness that surpasses that of an adult.

And the characteristics of the Devil Fruit caused his abilities to become instinctive the moment he ate the fruit. Even if he didn't use it, he could still use some of the fruit's preliminary abilities.

Includes elementalization.

.....

''it's time!!''

On the night of the fifth day, Ronin, who was supposed to be asleep while lying on the bed, suddenly opened his eyes, and an invisible golden electric current flashed through his eyes.

He sat up slowly, put on his shoes calmly, and stood in front of the fence gate.

Buzz!

Dazzling golden light bloomed from his body, and he transformed into a golden and shining person and stepped forward, leaning against the iron railings and stepping out of the closed room. ( railings = Bars, like Iron Bars in Prison cells)

And the moment he walked out, a long and urgent siren immediately sounded throughout the base.

The entire corridor in front of him was flashing with a red light. beep! beep! beep! beep!

This crazy alarm also alarmed the children who were undergoing human experiments in the closed room twice. The children who were awakened got up from the bed in panic and ran to the iron gate to stretch their heads and look hard.

And then, these children saw incredible scenes.

I saw that the group of guards in the base reacted extremely quickly. In less than half a minute, dense footsteps could be heard.

At the end of the long corridor, a dozen strong men in uniforms and holding hands opened the iron door and walked in.

Then he immediately noticed Ronin walking quickly towards them, and his expression immediately changed.

"Hey kid, who told you to come out?"

The group of people walked up to Ronin, and the leader of the strong man stretched out his thick arm to catch Ronin. However, just as he reached in front of him, a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist. Looking closely at it, he saw the kid in front of him had grabbed hands on his wrist.

The strong man's expression immediately turned ferocious: "You brat, are you looking for a beating?"

After saying that, he planned to use his strength to hold Ronin down, but Ronin's seemingly slender hands were extremely powerful, making it impossible for the strong man to move his hands.

This power should not be possessed by only twelve or thirteen-year-old children.

Strongman Pov:

My heart was full of disbelief. Just when I was about to speak, I saw Ronin raising his head slightly, and his slightly childish voice reached everyone's ears.

There was something strange amidst the rapid sirens.

3rd PoV:

"It starts with you."

Bang!!

I saw a white shoe shining with a ray of gold being quickly lifted up and kicked hard on the strong man's stomach. A terrifying force that far exceeded that of an adult kicked the latter until blood came out. and, the whole person was smashed back like a cannonball getting thrown hard.

Several people behind him were knocked over together.

The strong man hit the iron door at the end of the passage with a loud noise.

The rest of the people had received professional training, and faced with this sudden attack, they did not hesitate. After hesitating, they immediately took out their guns and reacted very quickly.

However, they could not be faster than Ronin, who already had acquired elementalization.

A golden figure flashed in their eyes, and the next moment, a sharp pain stung there nerves, and then their vision went black, and completely lost consciousness.

With a few pops, a dozen strong men got their necks twisted and fell to the ground, completely dead.

Ronin, who had killed more than a dozen people with his own hands, did not feel any abnormality at all and only felt vented with a little joy.

But it was far from enough. The unforgettable torture and pain that was worse than death had filled Ronin with anger.

He turned his head and glanced at the rows of people standing on the railings and iron doors in the corridor behind him. The shock and excitement in the children's eyes were completely different from the numbness before.

At this time, no one spoke, but Ronin could see blessings in the eyes of these children

"I will return."

Ronin softly said the most classic words.

.....

Give some likes and reviews, And U can read Ahead on Patreon - patreon.com/RONIN_AROY

11