Maximoff Twins
143 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

....

I don't know, how long had passed, Ronin finally woke up from his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

At this time, there was still a whistling wind and snow outside. He sat up, turned around and took a look, and found that the children had been awake for a long time. They were curled up in the bed, looking at him secretly with their eyes open.

The firewood in the fireplace had long been burned out, and the temperature in the room was still cold.

"Are you hungry?"

"Um~~"

"Why don't you eat that?"

"We are all waiting for you together."

Looking at these sensible and timid children, Ronin was somewhat touched in his heart. After stretching, he got up from the bed, still wearing the much larger fur coat and hat, and walked to the fireplace.

Throwing in the firewood from the branches that I found yesterday. Controlling the power and releasing the laser to ignite it.

The flames rise, once again dispelling the cold in the wooden house. Fire and water will always be the source of life in human history and civilization.

The firelight shines on Ronin making him look like he was blushing. He turned his head and saw the children getting up from the bed and looking at him with admiration and excitement, obviously because he could release the golden laser at will.

Ronin smiled softly and said hello: "Come, let's prepare together for today's Um, breakfast?"
The children were very obedient. They followed Ronin and ran to the corner of the wooden house where supplies were piled up. They opened the metal box and took out the food inside.

Ronin did not intend to touch the nutrient solution. This thing is richer in nutrients than food and is necessary for his future growth. He took out a few iron pots from the base kitchen and asked the children to bring the pork, beef, vegetables, and seasonings to the wooden house kitchen. The wooden house kitchen was open and had a special stove to provide flame cooking.

Ronin lit the stove with firewood and boiled a pot of water first. The water in the plastic bucket he brought had frozen and had to be boiled, and they also needed to drink water.

While boiling the water, Ronin and the children started communicating. It turned out that they were just like objects- numb to life and had no hope. Naturally, they would not think about communicating.

But, after some introductions, I found that most of the children were from Eastern European countries. Including himself. Fifteen people, ten boys, and five girls. The youngest one is only eight years old, one boy and one girl,

"My name is Gennady"

"My name is Sumarokov"

"My name is Lomon Losov"

"My name is Sergey."

Although this group of children were very nervous, they still introduced themselves. Ronin listened patiently and took down the names. Then one of the boys with short black-silver hair and the girl with black hair next to him said,

"My name is Pietro Maximoff"

"My name is Wanda Maximoff."

Huh? These two names immediately attracted Ronin's attention. He looked at the two children carefully and was shocked. Could it be? He suppressed the waves in his heart and asked, "Are you twins?"
"Yes, he is my brother. "Perhaps girls mature prematurely, So, the girl called Wanda timidly said.

"How were you arrested?" Ronin asked.

"We, we volunteered to participate in the experiment"

"Why?"

"Because we want revenge. The girl said this with unforgettable hatred on her face: "We originally came from Kosovia and had a family, but a war destroyed our home." Although he didn't say anything further, Ronin has completely determined the origins of these two twins.

Ronin's heart stirred up a wave of excitement. He didn't expect that he would come to the Marvel Universe.

These two twins should be the future Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

And the person the twins hate should be Iron Man Tony Stark.

What a hassle ~~

Ronin who is very familiar with the Marvel Universe, knows very well how deep the water in this universe is. At the end of the day, all kinds of heavenly father-level gods and creation gods roam here, the idea he had before that he was the only special one in the world has been completely wiped out.

Compared with those gods, even the Devil Fruit is not enough.
..

....

Give Me Stonesxssss, And also join the patreon to read ahead (if u want to_)

- patreon.com/RONIN_AROY

10