Chapter 5: Little Nye meet Big Moo!
299 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking down the square, lines of shops display their tables of goods in the sun. Weapons, armours and tools glint creating rainbows of light across the venues. 

First things first, I should see how much 100 gold can get me. Glancing around as I walk past shop after shop showing various wares, I start to get a better idea.

Weapons vary anywhere from 10 gold for a basic dagger up to 150 gold for a bastard sword. Clothing seems to be the same, materials like metals seem to be the varying factor in how much it's going to cost, although some of the leather armor pieces seem to be more expensive as well. 

Upon inquiry I find out it's because it's from higher tier monsters which means it's easier to inscribe magical glyphs on them for enchanting. I guess it's the same with types of metals and things like monster claws. This seems to be the difference between common and above items, anything above common has enhancements on it.

Feeling more informed, I started looking for a weapon shop where I can talk with the owner and try to figure out the best things for a brawler type fighter. I stop in my place, startled by sudden sounds, which is happening much more than usual.

"Say that again fuckface nye!!" a small female scream angrier than the angriest kitten i've heard emanates from the weapon store front.

"I'm just trying to help you for your own good! I'll say it again, you're a fucking pipsqueek. Explaining the basics to such a noob is for your own good, fucking rediculous, take your chihuahua shit out of here, lets go guys." 

The last part is said closer to the front of the store as a group of 3 elvish guys walk through the door, each one snarling and walking like gangsters, similar to the ones that I encountered back when I started mixed martial arts. Their kind always gets ferried out quickly when they realize it's not all just throwing a wild punch.

Peaking into the store I almost miss their aggressor, only catching where they were due to their grumbling, "I'll fucking show them who's small when when im standing over their dead bodies! nye!", a small Gnoll girl barely coming up to my crotch area is throwing gold down on the counter to the astonishment of the shopkeeper, not due to the money, but due to the sale they are about to make. 

A sniper rifle the size of a pre-war rocket launcher sits precariously upon the counter. It somehow makes it into her hands and over her shoulder, tumbling to the side she catches herself on the back of the sniper rifle and leans back forward, this is a woman on a mission, she scrambles on her feet as fast as she can go, nearly knocking into me as she leaves.

"Move it cow tits I have elves to fuck up!! Nye!" Shocked, I can't even respond to the fiery beast! But excitement hits me as the thought of seeing my first in-game pvp might soon happen! or possibly just a slaughter.

This has got to be good! Thankfully she's so weighed down, the weight must be higher than her carry capacity! 

With my slow ass speed we match and I watch her tail after the trio, stopping to smell the ground every so often, coupled with her angry grumbling makes it an interesting watch party, if only I had some caramel popcorn to enjoy this with.

She makes it out of town with me trailing behind, heading to the northern exit and the plains beyond.

In the distance the specks of elves are all attacking a boar together, despite their rough demeanor they seem to be doing a good job with it, tanking and passing agro so that all of them are able to attack it from behind, from their slow movement speed it looks like a big chunk of their stats went into Strength and Constitution. 

The spots near them seem to have more boars grazing too for a good trip, it's a shame that it might get cut short.

At this point I'm surprised the gnoll girl hasn't noticed me, her singular focus and rage must mean she can't think properly, or she might just not care. She starts setting up the sniper rifle on a rock unlocking the stabilizer stand. Sitting down behind a few meters away I look over at the unaware elves, minding their own business.

I doze off slightly thinking about the situation as the gnoll lines up her shot. The Quote 'The mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind', comes to mind, is the small Gnoll the oriole or is it me with the loud cowbell clanking away as I sit down.

Before another thought can go through my head, a bullet goes through an elf's *BANG* The mighty roar of the magic sniper rifle scares me out of my wits as a ball of fur lodges itself between my legs.

"A LITTLE RECOIL THEY SAID?! I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN THE BULLET NYE!" The bundle screams, unfurling itself adorably on its back, the tiny Gnoll looking up into my eyes with appreciation, but not before getting a hefty look at the orbs obscuring a lot of its vision and wiggling its eyebrows. 

They stretch out their limbs like a cat and slap my thigh with its bottom paw "Thanks for the catch milky, I could have been going for a while there with this strength stat hah! Nye!"

Leaping up and dusting herself off she runs back to the sniper rifle, I can see over the rock the other 2 elves are panicking and trying to run over to where the shot came from, "2 more and you can fuck me up moogirl, let me use your thighs till then! nye!"

Another shot rings out and I get to see the carnage this time, a large part of the elves head explodes and they crimple like plastic to the ground, their compatriot panics and stops hard tripping over their feet and start begging knowing they were way too far away catch up to their aggressor.

The ball of fur once again thuds into my crotch and fixes themselves up, "Damn your even packing big girl, going to enjoy getting messed up that's for sure nyehehe", she swaggers back to the sniper rifle and licks her lips at the begging of the elf, she's savoring every second, brutal, I smirk.

She finally yells at the remaining elf, "Stupid dumb ass low dex pay-to-play money grubbing capitalists, too small this asshole! nye!" 

It seems she left the ringleader of the elves for last, the one that started this, they let him experience the most fear, the elvish gangster leader tries to log out in their last moments before realizing this counts as combat. The realization was blatant on their face.

The last elf drops, a party is watching from a distance with their mouths slack seeing the scattered bodies. The elves finally dissipate, removing their decapitated bodies from the ground, the plains once again peaceful. 

The ball of fur unfurls itself from between my legs,once again spot on with her aim, it is definitely intentional, her gaze ending at my chest confirming it.

After a few seconds she makes a realization and starts pumping her limbs, their eyes going wide.

"Nye! Nye! NYE!! DROPS!" She looks at me like a kid at the candy store and as I stand up the excitable Gnoll gets on all 4s and sprints over to where their corpses were lying. Chuckling to myself at her quick change in sins, from wrath to greed, I make my way over to see her with the gathered loot in a pile.

"mmnn… this one, n-no this one nyee.." hesitating, she pulls from the small pile a bronze bracer and a small pile of gold, offering it to me for the use of my body.

"I will gladly take this payment for calling me cow tits moo, though if you're looking for an ass kicking you only need to ask", she sheepishly looks at me with a small blush on her face and looks at her pile of gold, "how much would it be to have my head explode with those thighs!, very important questionI nye!".

"Buy a girl some hay first, horny ass Gnoll!", huffing I pull her up onto her feet, "Im Keeks", she says puffing out her tiny chest proudly, "I'm true to the matriarchal Gnoll way! Take what you can when you can! That includes women nye!"

"yes yes, very endearing of you Keeks hehe, I'm LilMoo, which now that i know about the compulsions it's getting a bit tedious. Moo.." Keeks is heavily distracted with her pile of loot, missing everything i was saying, i feel she would be the same with a pair of boobs infront of her, counting every coin and mumbling to herself.

"Let's get back to town, it won't be long until the elf squad spawns back in moo'' I say, trudging back to the sniper rifle with my new friend after she finally puts away her stash. 

"Hey, do you think you could take the sniper back for me? It's totally not my style but all it took was to just look at it and I got man-splained hard for like 10 minutes before i snapped, I'm more of a sword and pistol gal, no one expects the hidden bullet! Nyehaha!"

My face goes red with embarrassment, "Actually I think you'll be a better carry than me, despite how I look I've got a 1 in strength moo!", shocked they grin, "Oh no shit!? You're one of those players huh?! Like to make it harder for yourself, very brave, I went with average in everything myself and then like 20 in dex! I'm all about that speed you know! Small and fast JAB JAB Blegh! Nye!!".

I shrug in semi-agreement, I certainly do seem to make everything harder on myself.

We make it back to town as the sun slips beyond the horizon, the lights of the stores are out in full force to stave off the encroaching dark. "I'm going to sell this bad bitch off and see what i can get for those pay-to-play pieces at the shops nye" she holds out some of her loot for me to see the stats.

Checking them out I'm baffled, "No way! Those give an extra point in each stat, you don't want to use it moo!?" 

"And be one of those scum?? I'd rather quit than people think I'm a capitalist pig! Fuck the system rise up against depravity nye!!" She screams out and some players walking around stare strangely at the sight of us.

*Bwoop* "ahh fuck one second nye." 

"No Fia it's 'The System' not like your system, I'm not throwing crap on Artemis, yes you lectured me last time! Im busy im off soon and we are going to watch some serious capitalist stomping movies okay, bye. Nye, Fucking hell.. nye" she looks up at me sullen after having had a conversation with her terminal. 

"Never give your Fia full access to your system, goddamn kitty nag nye!" I start Giggling to myself thinking about what kind of personality she chose for her Fia. 

I have to ask Fia next time what kind of things she's authorized for. I think all I've got at the moment is Buta patrol?

*Beep* I get a private pm from keeks with her friend information and add her to my system, "i'd like to hang out next time if that's cool? moo, i need to get my stats up first though, don't want to embarrass myself'', I ask hesitantly. 

"yeah I could do that milky! Nye!", she looks excited at the prospect and leans against my leg. 

"Please call me Lil or Lilia if you can, the cow names are hard enough with this moo!" She looks me up and down showing what she thinks of my nickname, 'Nothing Lil about you' Her lazy provocative gaze says to me. 

"Sure Lil. nye '' She eventually says with a shrug, rubs me on the leg and blows a kiss as her character pops out of existence, leaving me conflicted and slightly aroused at the departure, i must be more pent up than i thought.

Just before logging out I remember the bracer that Keeks gave me, i press on the notification icon for the item.

---------
Bronze Bracer (Uncommon) - Wrist Armour
Defense
Piercing - 5
Slashing - 5
Blunt - 5
Effects
Strength + 1
---------

Piercing, slashing and blunt damage defense types.. huh i guess that makes sense that some armor is better for others, seems this one is just 5 in each at least, from what i've read as long as i block with this item i'll be able to detract a straight 5 damage from that attack to a minimum of 1, as long as it doesn't have something that bypasses physical defense..

I guess the easiest way around other peoples armor is to aim for the worst looking armor or places that are exposed on the body, i guess that means i won't be seeing a lot of bikini armor, disappointing.

Putting it on I can instantly feel the difference one strength makes, although it's still a cup of water in a desert compared to my real body's strength, after a whole day of feeling weak I'm ready to collapse, "Log out! moo!" and the world once again, goes dark.

-------------------------------
Status Interface
Name: LilMoo
Level: 2
Race: Minotaur
Gender: Female, She/Her
Max Health: 25
Max Mana: 11
Max Stamina: 34

Points remaining: 0
Strength: 1 (2)
Dexterity: 6
Constitution: 1
Wisdom: 1
Intelligence: 1
Charisma: 1
Luck: 50

Equiptment
Head: N/A
Neck: N/A
Chest: Basic Shirt
Wrists: Bronze Bracer
Hands: N/A
Legs: Basic Skirt
Feet: N/A
Weapon: N/A
Off-Hand: N/A
Ring 1: N/A
Ring 2: N/A

Items
250g
Small Bag

Abilities
Passive
Pinnacle of Luck (Unique)
Herald of Nemesis (Unique)

Active
Coin Flip (Uncommon)

Titles
N/A

22