Chapter 13: Keeks, cow wrangler.
122 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keeks POV

Only I, The Great Keeks, Conqueror of Monsters and Monster girls alike, can vanquish evil from the land! I Superman pose and turn to my camera feed.

"Hey you fucks we are here today to mess up some Goblins, look fucking amazing and maybe find a hottie to slam me in the process nye!"

---------
{ Chat Messages }
< Tiny fucks unite! >
< Letsgogogogogo! >
< Best Tiny Gnoll >
< LOLOLOL >
< Tiny Trouble here to fuck some goblins UP! >
< KEEKS ADD MEEEE >
---------

"Alright calm down you fucks! Gonna scare away all the babe's! Y'all think there are any cute goblin girls nye!?!" so so pumped!

Cough "Lady Keeks, I your loyal subject, knight Squidington of the Garbothian Order look forward to our crusade, long have I awaited to be at your side, ever since our reuniting in the realm of Utor, slaving away to make enough to hide my form, but now.. I am combat ready and will not disappoint!"

A 6 Foot tall medieval knight in full plate armor stands before me, shining in the sunlight, their shield has the symbol of a kraken taking down a galleon, their longsword sheathed at their side.

Fucking roleplayers am I right?! I could never! Now where was I.. Ahh yes, the conquering of the lands and the taking of cute goblin girl virginities!

"Yeh yeh we got this squidy, by the way you've got a tentacle hanging out your mouth plate again nyhe"

Panicking they quickly push up their face plate and fumble around at where their mouth should be, instead it's a jumble of little tentacles, horrifying.. But also really funny at the same time, eventually they push shut their mouth guard again and salute.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Lady Keeks!"

"I don't know why you make your character like that everytime and then hide your appearance! Just make the character how you like nye!"

"B-but it's part of my backstory.. The hidden royal of the squid monarchy in common times, leaving their home, on adventure. Hiding their true selves, sharing the campfire, with new friends but oh so alone at the same time.. Honestly you need to have a good backstory or there's no point.. Where was I.. ON WARDS LADY KEEKS! TOO BATTLLEEE!!"

"Oh wait, I just got a message from that hot cow mumma, lemme check it real quick.. nye.."

---------
Area 4, section 2, you'll know when you see me, get ready to be slammed down big style, better come quick ;)
---------

Welp.. can't leave a woman waiting!!

"Sorry gang, I gotta cut the stream early, I've been summoned to go heifer hunting! Maybe I'll be back later after I'm a sore mess NYEHAH!"

---------
{ Chat Messages }
< Noo betrayed!! >
< Your streams are all over the place as is don't do this to mee >
< LOL Take pics! >
< Bitch again i swear what do we sub for! At least let us watch this time! >
< Ugh i just got here and its already over fuck! >
< Imagine getting laid, damn >
< Keeks no ;~; >
---------

"Sorry shitheads but Keeks has got a date with destruction! nye!"

Turning off the camera I turn to squidy, "Sorry but haha you know how it is! You're about to hit 10 anyway, yenye?" 

"Ahh I know how it is, as rambunctious as always Lady Keeks, brain in your thighs as usual. A life of celibacy is not for your ilk, it should only be a few more enemies defeated and I'll be able to advance"

"Heh my roleplays aren't as tame as yours! I'll see you back in Silver city yeah? It's by the sea so we might even get to do some sailing!! I could be some kinda pirate queen hah! Badass nye!"

"I shall see you there!! I Ride!" The medieval squid rides into the sunset.. And by that I mean they clop off towards the goblins like they are in a monty python skit..

"Hah fucking Sea Boi nye!" Shaking my head I check out my map, area 4 mmnnn section 2… damn we banging in the forest?! I thought she was a virgin but she's some kinky bovine instead MNF!

"Is this the place?! Are we getting down and dirty with wolves as well, nye?!" The howling seems to be centered around a single area.. Sneaking through the bushes utilizing my <silent steps> passive, the crunching of the grass muffles beneath me.

Ahh.. Falling to my knees in sorrow.. A cow stuck up a tree.. Was she waiting for me here ready for the time of her life and got thwarted!? How dare you! Fuck you wolf's that's my snack!

Throwing myself into the pack landing on the closest wolves back, mounting it like a horse, "HAH SURPRISE ATTACK NYE!" < Sneak Attack > never even saw me coming! My Cutlass stabs down through its head nearly garoting it. 

"Prepare those Thighs milk mumma, I'm nearly ready for my squeeze appointment nye!"

My beautiful flintlock pistol, fluidly drawn with my left hard, I pull the trigger, firing a bullet directly into the maw of an oncoming white wolf, catching it directly through its mouth and splattering blood outwards in a mist, gods it feels good to be me! The side of its face explodes outwards.

My pistol is a one shot per so it needs to reload before it can be used again, there better be a skill to do it with one hand soon!! I throw it to the ground useless to me, maybe I should buy hundreds of guns! Never reload them!

Countless wolves advance on me! I'm surrounded and outnumbered, but they are no match for the might of Tiny Fury!!! Jumping off the back of the impaled wolf, my cutlass disengages from its head, specks of its brain matter flinging out and splattering the grassy floor. I fall backwards onto my back as a wolf sails overhead, my right arm extends upwards just in time to catch its underside, the force of the blade eviscerating its lining as they spill out upon the ground, it dies before it even lands.

3 Dead idk like a few to go? I honestly didn't really count when I got here. Seeing a wolf backing up under the tree I yell up "This would be the perfect time to use that jumbo ass of yours!"

I can see the blush on her face as she closes her eyes and yells "Jeronimoo!" Her curvy body combined with her height doesn't betray the laws of physics, I'm surprised that branch was even able to hold, damn.

The wolf can only squeak out a tiny yelp combined with a cracking of bones as silence comes from under her.

I turn to my left, the last wolf.. I can see it in its eyes.. 'NOPE ohnononono' it dashes off into the forest, hey maybe it's the alpha now, all the wolf booty just for them! Hah.

Swaggering over to the Minitaur, now finally at my height from sitting down, I straddle her waist, she's in shock still, purrfect, "Now that there are no distractions.. How about you take me to slam town now like you said nyehe?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her, it always gets the ladies!

"I said?.. Fuck.. uhhh.. I asked my Fia to get you here.. I was clutching the branch and needed help so asked her to send you a message to get you here quickly.. My ass is in a lot of pain. Wolves have a lot of bones and they're not in very nice places right now.. And squishy.. moo.." Fuck.. FUCK!

"Can you at least throw me against a tree or something, nye?!?!" I cry against her chest pushing myself into the good stuffs "I even saved you goddamnit, fucking Fia's stupid AI bullshit nye!"

< Excuse me nya?! >

"Shut up you're all the same, conniving vixens! You're lucky you're such a cute kitty or I would be mad as hell! I ended the stream for this nyeee!!"

LilMoo looks really sad, fuck goddamn.. No, I'm not trying to.. I'm not angry!.. Ugh!

"Look im just riled up yeah, I ended stream thinking I was getting laid, my libido is off the rocker and nothing gets me going more than a tall girl with the body to boot ya know. Hell if youve got a girlfriend she can join fucking me up too nyee!" A blush goes across her face, damn virgins..

"I-I don't have a girlfriend.. Maybe yet idk moo.." Ugh can you not be so tall and adorable at the same time? That's just unfair, where's the mummy shit!?

"Huhhh.. What's your level, moo girl nye?"

"I said you can call me Lil! and uhh.. Like.. level 4 moo.." She looked embarrassed, like she was caught in an act.

Phwweeeew, I whistle, damn that's still pretty low, "You uhh run into any snags? The offer is still there you know, can power level your hot ass for a while nye?"

"Saying I had a bad day yesterday would be an understatement.. Otherwise I'm sure I'd be at least a few higher.. Maybe? Idk feeling pretty useless hah moo.."

"Well not to fear! With me around you'll get your levels in no time!! Nya!"

"Awesome.. N-now can you please stop straddling me and having your hands wander.. It's uhh.. Really doing numbers on me right now… fuck.. moo~" got her moaning.. Mnn right where I want her.. But consent is consent bleh!

I remove my face from between her tits and roll backwards off her getting up with a standing ovation, looking down I can see my handiwork, yup I knew I could feel something.

"Welp get yourself sorted, you're a damn mess nye" I wink at her and dust off my hands.

"Yes.. thanks to you.. Ugh.. Zel would be laughing at me so hard right now.. With a blush on her face moo.."

"Ohh her name is Zel huh? Veerryy nice nye~" A mischievous grin crosses my face, I lick my lips, I move back around to her side and blow in her ear with hot air "You could fuck me while saying her name you know? Nye!" Jumping back I start moving away out of the forest, "What are you waiting for? Nyahaha'' Leaving behind a very red faced muscle mummy.

Restoring my UI for a little bit I threw a party invite to the milk mummy. She quickly accepted and I removed the UI again, Stupid things always get in my way! Numbers, popups and all that crap! All I need is instincts and the feeling of my blade! Health and energy can be felt, why would you need bars to tell you what you feel!

We've made out way deeper into the forest, my milk maiden is making soo much noise.. The banging of her cow bell and the tiny bell on her horn is pretty cute though, and she pulls all the monsters to her like a tank, which means.. "SURPRISE ATTACK < sneak attack > NYE!" The White wolf goes down in one hit, my blade nearly slicing its head off, pretty sure it's only a few more to go, but who cares I'm gonna be here until she gets some levels!

"I can do some killing too you know moo?"

"Heh but the cooler I look the more chance I've got to get with you right nyehe?" I wiggle my eyebrows seductively.

"Please I haven't even really gotten to second base before, I've been too caught up in my own life and repulsion of the things I've seen, done and my body.. I've only allowed myself to start thinking of sexual thoughts in the last year or so.. And thats fucking up my head more than evermoo!"

"Damn girl You've got some shit going on, you've got to be like me and really let go! Find yourself an orgy and let the women fall all over you! After I transitioned and made sure to get rid of my tiny useless junk. I threw myself into as many piles as possible! Hah! Tall women are the best, towering over me, making me feel even more defenseless, thinking of all the things they could do to me nyyeeehehee.." I start drooling a little at the thought of it, FUCK nearly lost it! We're still in the forest! I really gotta get my britches hitched!

"Such small and cute things like you? I knew you were different from your attitude, the rest of you is perfect tho heh.. I'm glad I'm friends with you and not on the receiving end. It's nice that I know more people like me, moo.."

"I'm a bit smaller than in irl but not a tonne smaller, only like a foot! Besides, I do love a girl that's confident in what she's got!" I wink at what she's got packing and she blushes abashedly "All it took was to ask to get the surgery and BAM, surprised I didn't come out with a womb tattoo claiming me as 'property of Sci-Axium' without having to pay anything hah! 'Its a human right' they said, just like the rest of the basic medical procedures, fucking right it is nyee!!"

She scratches the back of her neck still blushing, the red coming hard through that pale skin, god i wanna touch all that fur!

"I uhh decided not to, I never really thought about it, then when I had time to think about it I hated it.. But then after a while of being on the medication and the rest of my body became me it just kinda.." She pauses in what looks like shame "Didn't make me want to remove it with a pair of scissors in the shower anymore I guess.. And it made me think, just because my body was big it didn't mean that I was the male role, just that I was the one that was allowed to make love to my… partner.. More easily? moo?"

The wolves are starting to gather more now as we've gone deeper into their territory, checking the map LilMoo points out that we are approaching the silver wolf area, "mnn I think we could take them!, or at least try one out for size nye!"

After another 20 minutes of slowly making our way to the white wolf area, killing rabbits and white wolves, the cow babe really seems good on her feet. I can tell how bad her stats are by her damage. Sometimes she can't even kill a rabbit, but other times she can one shot a white wolf! Some really crazy stuff is going on with her build, but I appreciate some crazy in my life!

I hope we can slam our bodies together someday but she's reliable, that's for sure! From what she's been telling me about her mad hot crush she's a magic damage dealer with support magic.. A match made in heaven!

Since we are all going to the same place we should all form a party for dungeons and shit. With squiddy boi we've got some solid combos going on!

"What would you think about joining forces together when we all get to silver city? I'd love to corrup- uhh meet your girl Zel and my friend Squiddy is a mad tanky man, oh there's also my friend Yeti, I think they are going pure healslut! But they are in a different region so it's going to be a pain in the ass to move them over to us, they got hard carried by flashing a pretty smile, had the boys lining up to carry them Nyehah!"

"I'll talk to Zel but I think I'd like that.. We don't have many friends since hers turned out to be bigots or absolute wastes of space and I really only have her.. Too much time in places where making friends got you hurt moo.."

"Ahh none of that here, the only waste of space here is cause my body isn't being crushed between those thighs nyehe!"

"Haha fuck, your impossibly relentless keeks, lets go take on some silver wolves moo!"

If you like what your reading there are usualy 5+ chapters over on patreon if you want to support me <3 As well as extra chapters of my other story Cursed Moon
patreon.com/NerdyafCreations
And a Discord if you wanna join in talks about the books and other gay things!
https://discord.gg/uYzrb2uDFb

10