Chapter 16: Puppies and bones
101 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We sit by the fireplace and talk about everything and nothing. It’s warm, feeling the heat on our skin, legs touching, hers with stockings, tight against her perfect skin, feeling amazing against my own.

“And then I did what I do best! I smashed and smashed against the beast heart, it wrapped me up in boney vines and smothered me, I'm pretty sure I lost an arm and a leg but I kept hitting, until it died.. Then I had to wait like 5 minutes for the damn thing to actually disappear so that I could be let free of it, was fucked!” She laughs at the adventure that I had with Keeks, especially at the fact that I got stuck up a tree. She would have paid good money to see that.

“Afterwards I got snuggled by one of the silver wolf puppies as thanks!” Her eyes light up and she bumps into my shoulder a little.

“You better have taken photos! I won’t ever forgive you if you didn't!” she pouts a little as she bumps into me.

“Our resident photographer made sure to take lots, I haven't seen them yet though, and then I fell asleep and had another adorable creature take advantage of me!”

I pull up the photos and see that hundreds have been taken, from every angle possible, on the side there is a ‘Fia’s Favourites’ folder, clicking on it, it's been reduced to about 20 instead. I throw them up, she’s done some fine work, the first pictures are of the puppy as it first snuggles down on my cheek and then close-ups of my face, slight drool coming out as my face is pushed into the puppers side, then the more embarrassing photos.

Keeks, seeing that I was sleeping, a mischievous look on her face, pulls my arm to the side and starts rotating like a kitten trying to find the perfect spot, eventually she yawns and snuggles deep into my arm-pit and falls asleep. From above, Fia’s has taken a picture of all 3 of us, me, the puppy and keeks happily asleep together.

The whole time Zel has been coo’ing and making the cutest noises, looking at her she has very much ‘Can we keep them!?’ vibes radiating off her in droves.

“Ugh I can't wait to meet her! It sucks not starting with you.. stupid game.. Could have been the best support ever for getting you through the start of the game. It's literally how I've built myself up!” She pushes herself under my arm and into my side, the same side that Keeks was earlier that day. She's still pouting a little bit but going back and forth on all the pictures zooming in, watching some of the videos taken of Keeks doing little leg movements and grabbies while she's asleep, like a tiny kitten dreaming of chasing after its prey.

Her propensity for cuteness is much higher than mine, she's biting her lip, is she already considering adoption? Of a real ass woman.. as cute as they would be together.. Zel would be eaten alive.

I can tell she’s jealous, not at Keeks, at the whole situation. She wants to be there for me, make friends together, she’s missing out on so much, her adventure has been much more.. Tame in comparison. Wanting to hold me close together with Keeks, so she’s trying to get her fill as much as possible here, now.

“You need to hurry up… please.” She whispers into my chest, barely audible above the fireplaces crackling, has she gotten smaller? Or is it just because of how cute she is?

“Soon Zel, once I finish this quest with Keeks, which you can watch and enjoy while your hitting 10 as well, should get there and can make my way to Silver City and you can finally meet her and we can be together, annndd I can give you your present! I'm not sure how good it is yet but it's made out of crazy bear materials so I'm hoping it helps you kick even more ass.” I kiss her on the forehead and squeeze her tighter into me, her nose pushes up against my boob and I can feel the heat from her inhaling and exhaling through it, her hot breath making me rub my legs together a little.

“Thank you Lil.. you definitely owe me for everything I do for you. Thank you, really.. I can't wait to be together.”

“Oh yeah one of the things I got from that bone bear was this stone that gives me a bone control ability, like what the bear had, has like 10 wis and 10 int requirements.”

She moves her right hand over my stomach and draws circles around my belly button over my shirt, just wow… “Maybe the bone bear was just a bear and then it… got the bone powers? I can't imagine that a normal bear would meet those requirements, it probably couldn't control it and just went on instinct, get bigger and stronger, kill or be killed.”

“That makes a lot of sense, I guess I should put up my intelligence if I’m to use it then, it would be kinda funny if learning an ability and it just killed me off though hah” I put my hand through her hair and she stops with her finger, instead pushing it into my belly button, I flinch and she giggles softly.

“I think you would look awesome with crazy bone stuff, grow your horns out, make like.. Bones grow out of your fists! Protect yourself when something attacks you like how the bear grew sharp things to stop getting attacked, so many options.. You could even extend your bones and stuff right? It could be really cool!” Her eyes are glowing at the possibilities, she would take it herself if she wasn't a caster, if it wasn't my spoils, I can only hope the new staff is as awesome as the bone control ability. “Maybe I should send you some diagrams of possible minotaur physiology, help you understand what bones could be used for what!” Oh no she's gone into overdrive.

“I'll tell you all about it and how it feels tomorrow, don't even know how much mana it will cost for things, lots of learning to be done”

We talked about the new quest, about how the coin of Nemesis grew hot to the touch right about when the carriage rolled up, if she knows anything or can find anything out for me. She excitedly says she doesn't really know anything but she can find out all she can for me, I can't wait to hear her talk about it, in my arms again by the fireplace.

The duke and the butler and how strange it is that we are going to his daughter's birthday but apparently they've been missing for like 10 years, that they were originally banished from Uslav.

“Wait did you say Uslav? I remember reading about it at the library, it said it was destroyed in some kinda ‘calamity’, wiped off the map, like over a hundred years ago…”

“I'm pretty sure the blacksmith said it was like 60 years ago that they were banished to Utor?” She looks at me, her mind racing.

“If there are 100 Million people joining the game at the same time every week per wave, maybe they aren't just being thrown into random instanced villages, split apart in copies, maybe all the villages are from different time periods as well? Thousands of villages split across the timeline of Iselgurd. That's why the starter towns you can't just leave from, it has a barrier, after you finish to get out you get transported to the city you want to go to, which is like.. Current day or something?”

Zel is putting all the pieces together and I get to watch, reflect off her, be her mirror. She flops back in her seat and closes her eyes, “gotta find out more, maybe I can do some reading at the library tomorrow morning before I go out for leveling. It might have more information further back, although your town is older by at least by like a hundred years, maybe more, if only I could be there instead! ugh… so annoying! It could have a bunch of different information.”

Zelia stands up and stretches, then bends over the couch towards me and brushes her forehead against mine, nuzzling up against me. I hold myself back from taking things further. Why am I still holding back? I know it will be safe, she's not like them, I know her.

I move my face up and look her in the eyes, I gently embrace my lips over hers, she can tell I'm scared, I'm shivering, in anticipation, in fear, at letting someone in.

She pulls back slightly and smiles, exploring my face deeply, pulling herself into my lap gently, slowly, with purpose, one leg at a time until we are deep on each other crotch to crotch. She pulls me in for another kiss, a bit more this time, I can taste her even in this virtual world, she feels so real and she feels like mine.

Pulling apart I want more, she wants more, she's breathing hard, holding back, I bring my arms up around her sides, pulling her further towards me, I breathe deep of her.

“Maybe.. Tomorrow night you could… come over and stay the night?...” Im breathless, pushing through, pushing back my instincts that tell me to run.

“I would really really… really… like that Lilia, I'll be here tomorrow night when you end the stream with Keeks, I'll be here.”

She lifts herself off me, giving me one last small kiss on the lips, “Sweet dreams Lil love”

“Sweet dreams Zel love”

She disappears in my arms looking deep into my eyes as she does, I lean back on the couch, lost in the way she felt. I… should get to bed soon, am I even going to be able to sleep though…

“H-hey Fia?...” In return I get a soft cheeky “hmmmmm?”

“How much of that did you see?..” There's a dramatic pause.

“See what my dear?...” Ugh this goddamn! I hope she hasn't taken any pictures.. Or maybe I should ask for some.. fuck!

“Log me out FIa, it's time to get some sleep”

“Im happy for you, sweet witchy dreams Lilia”

I wake up to the feeling of a whale across my midsection, Buta had stopped sleeping on my chest once my boobs grew in, my poor stomach muscles instead getting a workout each night.

“Morning Lilia, I hope you slept well” The motherly voice radiates from the whole house.

“Yeah thanks Fia, best sleep I've had in a while” A waterfall of clinks from the living room summons Buta, as usual using my stomach as a springboard. This time I remembered to clench my muscles to make sure I don't get winded.

“Hey Fia, is Zel already online?” I start getting up and getting my clothes on, I usually sleep naked, although I had to force it, being so used to sleeping with clothes on to keep out the cold of the streets for so long. Even then, cocooning myself as much as I could, only being able to relax fully when Zel’s warmth was there. I could sleep anywhere if she was holding my hand.

“She was up an hour ago and in the game, she left a message for you”

< Hey Sleepy head I'll be in the library before stream starts, make sure to message me as soon as it does! I don't want to miss a second! >

Walking out of the bedroom I feel that I'm getting closer to the top of the door frame. “Thanks, aahhh she always was an early riser. Once I stopped having to fear for my life it became much harder to wake up.. Fia, do you think I've gotten a little taller?”

“From my records you appear to be slightly taller, your muscle density has risen so it may be due to that” I shrug and start on breakfast, nutty cereal with soy berry yogurt, nothing is tastier than peanuts, gods.

I send Keeks a message letting them know I'll be online and start getting ready for WAR.

The sunswept light of the town is bright in contrast to the mansion that I now see overshadowing a part of Utor, yup definitely not there before! Must only be visible when you have a quest for it?

Bringing up my status page I throw the points into intelligence up to 10 and another into constitution just in case, never hurts to have more health.

---------
Status Interface
Name: LilMoo
Level: 8
Race: Minotaur
Gender: Female, She/Her
Max Health: 105
Max Mana: 112
Max Stamina: 122

Points remaining: 0
Strength: 11 (12)
Dexterity: 6 (9)
Constitution: 3 (5)
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10 (12)
Charisma: 1
Luck: 50
------------

I bring out the ability crystal and crush it, it shatters like glass and dissipates instantly.

< Ability Acquired - Bone Control (Rare) - Active Ability - >

---------
Bone Control level 1 (Rare) - Active Ability
Control your bones, depends on imagination.
Mana Cost 10-100
Stamina Cost 10-100
Lvl 1: Minor Bone Control, Bone Sense, Minor Increase in bone density.
---------
Revert Bone Control - Active Ability
Revert all changes caused by Bone Control Ability
Will automatically activate when Stamina or Mana are below 10
---------

Damn that's cool! Uses up both mana and stamina though? That's kinda rough, but I guess if it's changing my body it kinda makes sense?... Zel was right though I'm going to need to figure out my bones, ugh study…

I find an empty place in town, not that it's busy, I think most people have moved on now, I think it's only a day or 2 before the next wave of players should be arriving?.. I wonder if they are going to reset this area or they are going to instance it? I know Zel said there could be thousands of these towns over like the time period or whatever but still.. It would be annoying to have to deal with the previous players' mess ups, like maybe Keeks burns down the Duke's mansion? I wouldn't put it past her if they were rude enough…

Sitting down on the grass I take off my gloves and take a look at my hand bones, Activating the ability seems to make the bone sense automatically activate, I can feel the.. Carpal something? I think that's what the knuckles are a part of?? It's not like I had the most consistent schooling. I can feel the focus of where I'm looking at the bones, I close my eyes and feel bones one at a time. I feel my stamina draining as my focus increases, I don't know enough about my body to visualize it enough, maybe I could get Fia to whip me up a diagram, then Zel and I could go over it together.. Or… I could forget to ask Fia and instead Zel and I can roleplay doctors…

Bone control deactivates as I get distracted.. Godamnit!

Mana 102/112
Stamina 83/122

Okay so activating it takes 10 from each and then stamina is used for bodily observation.. I guess that means Mana is for modification?

< Activate Bone Control Level 1 >

I focus on my fist again, clenching it shut, focusing on the knuckles, I visualise it expanding, and feel every change possible, it hurts, it really fucking hurts! The bones around it are cracking slightly as the knuckles expand, skin ripping upwards until small bloody holes of bone emerge outwards.

It still stings and throbs, when I release my fist and try to level out my hand it doesn't go all the way, the bones are in the way… this is going to take a lot of practice, thankfully it doesn't really bleed, just leave wounds in me, thats a consolation at least.

It's going to suck to do it with other parts of the body as well, it's going to suck a lot worse. I clench into a fist again and focus on the knuckle bones, think about them condensing, become stronger, I feel exhaustion as my mana rapidly declines, it seems hardening takes a lot more mana than just changing its shape, but it's not like im trying to make diamonds.. But maybe I could?!

I release the control and admire my handiwork, I take off my chest plate and hit it, it doesn't hurt me and definitely packs a punch against the leather, checking my status I see that instead of the normal 2-2 damage of unarmed combat it's now a 3-4 for unarmed fist attacks, technically it could be better than my normal fist weapon??

Mana 31/112
Stamina 48/122

The more I practice the less stamina it should use as well, there's lots more experimenting to be done!

< Hey sorry just woke up, on my way Nye! >

Oh right, I got so distracted hah, also.. She ‘Nye’s’ even in messages? Very cute.

I tell her I'll meet her at a pop's store and wander off towards it, making sure to revert bone control before I do so, it's really uncomfortable! Like I've put marbles where my joints were, bah!

Time for some sexy bone armor!


If you like what your reading there are usualy 8+ chapters over on patreon if you want to support me <3 As well as extra chapters of my other story Cursed Moon
https://patreon.com/NerdyafCreations
And a Discord if you wanna join in talks about the books and other gay things!
https://discord.gg/uYzrb2uDFb

7