Prologue
95 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

Mihaela is powerful shapeshifter woman who lives in a world filled with other magical creatures, witches, wizards, dragons, and so many more things she has yet to find.

Mihaela has always had her life dictated. From her duties to her people, what she should wear, and even how far she could go. One day, Mihaela starts to feel a change in her powers and decides on that day to escape to leave the wall she has been behind for so long. Evading the daily routines of her controlled life may help her understand what is going on and may be a little fun, too. To escape the small world that has kept ahold of her for decades and from the person who held the leash around her neck. Mihaela ventures into a world so unknown to her and finds something or someone along the way. Someone who changes the ever-expanding world around Mihaela indefinitely.

Mihaela takes something from this new acquaintance, and they become intertwined in more ways than one. Along the way, they discover the world around them is also changing, creatures and people being altered and or going missing.

Will Mihaela be able to discover more about the unknown world around her, understand what is happening to these creatures or people, or even learn her true powers or background, or maybe there will be more distracting things that take her attention elsewhere?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear reader,

Pleases enjoy the story of Mihaela and the journey you are about to go on with her. This is a story that is currently a work in progress and is being edited and revised, so bear with Mihaela and I, but enjoy the ride.

Trigger warnings:

Strong language, Childhood trauma, mental and emotional trauma, abuse, graphic violence, anxieties, panic attacks, spiders, death, blood, extreme gore, kidnapping, murder, sexual abuse, sexual content, animal hunting, and alcohol consumption.

0