Ch. 53 Miscreant
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch. 53

“Miscreant”

We all seem to be leaning closer, waiting in anticipation for the information Zanir seems to just hold just out of our reach. Iamys breaks the silence.

“Come on gash neck, you can’t just throw some bait out there and say nothing else.” Iamys is now almost inclined out of the chair he sits in.

Zanir finally moves behind me. I am met with a small smirk and the faintest gleam of a fang against the flickering candlelight that peeks past his lip. The actual fuck? His eyes are no longer black and that feeling of despair no longer crawls over me. His eyes are cerulean again and with a hint of some mischievous intent.

Little bat…you are not the only one who can shift…

“Iamys, I am also one of many secrets, and I would like to keep them that way.” My eyes move back to Iamys who nose is flaring. What is that about? “Say please and I may change my mind.”

Iamys’ cheeks suddenly change to a shade of red I have never seen before.

You are such a prick.

He shot an arrow at me and left me with another scar…pissing him off is my pleasure. Or... I feel a slight tug on my hair. Some of it rests on the couch behind me, and Zanir has grabbed a handful. Zanir is now sitting up, resting on an elbow that is directly behind me. Someone else could say please.

I will burn this man to the ground and then stomp on his ashes.  

I take a deep breath in and then feel another tug on my hair. I feel his fingers twirling, gathering more of my hair.

No, you vicious thing you.

The angle we are at, and with the faint torch lights leaves us in a darken spot of the hallway. Neither Oana nor Iamys can see how a mortal fae vampire man is about to lose his own existence.

Iamys who is still red faced and starting to fume, and Oana who is looking at Iamys. It almost pains me to see him like that. A shaky breath escapes my lips.

Please Zanir…

I feel as his fingers slowly move through my hair, a feel a heat start crawling up my legs, and he sits up fully on the couch.

Good girl, little bat… His voice growls through my skull. The heat slowly moving past my knees.

I will rip you to shreds, leave nothing behind, and enjoy every second of it.

Sounds delightful…

I start biting the inside of my cheeks. Nyx, he is infuriating. The heat moves inch by inch up my thigh. Shit. I catch Oana looking between us, as if she spotted us communicating within, leaving words unspoken for the world outside.

“I have been persuaded.” Zanir says and I see the red color drain from Iamys face, and Oana is studying us with her eyebrows burrowed. Fucking Nyx.

I feel Zanir push off the couch and I am already taking a deep steady breath in and out. Asshole.

Quiet and small enough that he doesn’t notice it at first, but only when his feet are blown out from underneath him. He move so quickly…almost like before, the night we met, when all this back and forth started…He catches himself with his arm that meets the floor first. His hair falls around his face exposing his pointed ears…His eyes glance behind him meeting mine, drawn to the lavender than swirls around my own pupils. He has a craving in them that has me been pushing into the back of the couch. His tongue moves over his teeth, and I watch as the fangs slowly move up into his gumline. A small red burn visible on the skin between his nose and top lip.

Little bat…if you want to blow me right here, right now, you should have just said, I’ll even return the favor.

Fucking prick.

I watch Oana’s face changes as she moves back and forth between Zanir and I, but it is not her that grabs my attention away, it is Iamys, and he out reached hand toward Zanir.

“Good. I am not going to say please to someone who can’t even stand.” Surprisingly Zanir takes Iamys hand with a wicked grin on his face. “Now do us all a favor and tells us about those pointed ears of yours, whatever information you seem to hoarding, and maybe even whatever mind shit is going on with you two.” Iamys motions to me and now it is my face that is a burning shade of red.

0