Ch. 56 Allure
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch. 56

“Allure”

I find it quite unfair that you have a decent view and I get the rattling vibrations of Iamy’s snoring.

I hope you are suffering greatly.

Vicious, little bat.

I am actually glad he can’t sleep either. It is nice to have something else to focus on rather than all of these. Whatever all of these it.

Can you tell me about your sister? Your family?

Everything goes silent and I am almost convinced he fell asleep before he starts. I just need something distract myself from everything for awhile.

I take after my father. His dark hair. His eyes. His build. My mother and sister have bright, glowing, and long blonde almost white hair. The images of light itself. They both have deep green eyes that embodied the sense of nature each of them enjoyed. Orange flames would take over their forest eyes whenever they felt something strongly.

So, the flames in his eyes, the glowing orange that battled his cerulean eyes was because of intense emotions…. Nyx. I guess that nonchalant character can’t hide behind his eyes.

My mother was an amazing healer, and my sister took after her in that sense as well. My mother was gentle and kind. She would always go out and help the villagers in Highvale. She was just good and everything that came with that word.

Do your shadows come from being a vampire?

I don’t know much about light and dark fae, but being able to control shadow doesn’t seem like a very light fae thing to have. Unless he acquired it another way.

Again another pause.

No, I was born with the ability to wield shadows, but it did get more…intense after being turned.

Did you father have powers?

Where did his shadow wielding come from?

Not in the sense you are asking, but he was a true adventurer. Always moving. Always going. Always searching for his next adventure. He would have liked you.

I feel my core bump up a few degrees…I almost miss the cold…this is just…I can’t even explain it.

As for my shadows, I’ve heard rumors about where they came from, but I’m not sure. I don’t know much of my lineage past my mother and father.

Well, the more I find out about him I realize how many similarities we have. I don’t know anything about my lineage, my hierarchy, past Mother. The darkness that linger, although I haven’t learned to control mine like he has.

I am owed a question. If remember correctly, although after three hundred years, I am rarely ever wrong.

Does it hurt being so excruciatingly irritating?

No, not even a little. Now, tell me, little bat, did you miss the taste of me on your lips, the skip of breath from your lungs, the increased beating of your heart?

You know what I want to taste?

I can almost imagine just how his face looks in this moment. What possible could be flowing through that mortal fae…man’s mind.

What could that possible be Mihaela?

The sound of my name interlaced with his voice is enough to make my heat move across my skin like burns. I realize soon after that it is not my heat, even his heat, no a single shadow draw along my arm that I draped off the bed. A single shadow writing…write a word…a single highly inappropriate word that I can see...It all hits me like a ton of stone blocks…My heart is racing, my breathing is skipping, and I’m craving…his fingers through my hair…and now I have one of the male appendages worded on my arm. I’m not convinced with this whole mate shit, and still think that is a load of boar shit. But, I can’t ignore this.

Zanir, I can't wait to taste your mouth after I punch you square in the face.

His laughter fills my mind and my stomach feels like I jumped from the area outside my reading nook. Which I’ve done once or twice.

He slowly fades and I feel myself welcoming the God Hypno’s sleepy embrace.

0