Chapter 1 : Oh, I died and the Spade household.
942 21 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 ⸢Oh did I died? I remember now⸥

I died saving my precious sister, It wasn't for naught, D*mn I didn't even got a single girlfriend in my life. Well there's nothing I can do about it anymore I died. Now let me rest in peace. Wait, how am I still talking to myself if I'm dead?

Actually, you're really dead. I just brought your consciousness here but I wasn't able to save your body. Forgive me. 

⸢ No. it's okay you have nothing to apologize for. It was my fault but I saved my sister so I don't regret it. I'm Makoto Kohaku and your name is?⸥

Oh, Pardon for my late introduction, I am Goddesss Cerea. I wan't to give you a chance to start a new life and be born into another world. But the question is will you take the chance or just let yourself in peace without ever getting a girlfriend kyun~? 

⸢But why me? I didn't do that many good deeds. I make mistakes too, I wasn't perfect for my family too, I disappointed them too many times. Can I really reincarnate? will you really give me a chance Goddess Cerea?⸥

Of course, naturally you might not know when you saved your sister a lot of good deeds has been accumulated since then. It was enough to let you reincarnate. But the place you'll be reincarnated into is a complete fantasy world with magics and dungeons.

⸢Magic and dungeons? that sounds fun Goddess. I'll take my chance Goddess, please reincarnate me into that world.⸥

Before that Makoto-san, I'll give you skills and blessings before you go. Please open your status plate, Makoto-san. 

⸢How do I open it Goddess Cerea?⸥ 

Just simply say in your mind '' Status plate ''. kyun~ 

⸢I-is that so?⸥ 

But check it after you got reincarnated Makoto kyun~ 

⸢Okay, then it's farewell Goddess Cerea, will we meet again?⸥ 

That is if fate allows it~ Bye Makoto. 

 

 


 

In the Spade household a baby boy was born...

 

⸥Fwaa! uwaaa! waaa!⸥ All I could do was cry. I guess its my instinct as a baby.

彼のように見える
確かにあなたは正しい奥様です...
(What are they saying? I can't seem to understand it. I thought the Goddess gave me her blessings.)
 
 
[Ability to understand continental language acquired: Level 1]

 

Looks like your child is quite a lively one Ma'am Sapphire.

You're right Ashley. He is quite a lovely one. 

 

Is my son/daughter already  born? What should we name our boy, Honey?

So it's a boy, how about Rayleigh Spade? how does it sound Dear? 

Rayleigh Spade, it got a nice ring to it matches his handsomeness and you got his complexion Honey.

Ray, I am your father Sazer Spade and this is your mother Sapphire Spade. Also this is your exclusive maid Ashley Tiona.

 

Master Ray, nice to meet you I am you exclusive maid my name is Ashley Tiona.

Should I give some kind of response... ⸢Fawaa~⸥ then I acted all cute. 

 

Zukyuun~! shley felt when she got the response. Master sure is a feminist. 

Should I open my status? Goddess said to open after I'm done reincarnated in short after i'm born.

(....Status Plate!)

 

[ STATUS PLATE]                       [OCCUPATION]                 [SKILLS]                           [BLESSINGS]                      [RANK]

Name: Rayleigh Spade                None                             Physical Enhancement          The one who was loved         None

Age: 10 minutes                                                                  No Chant Magic                       by darkness.

Magic: B-                                                                             Jump Boost                               The one who was loved

Strength:D-                                                                        Body Strengthening                  by difficulties.

Mana Pool:????                                                                Monster Tamer                          The Feminist.

Intelligence: C-                                                                 Skill Taker                                 The One who attracts                 

Mana Recovery:A                                                                                                                  all kind of deres especially

                                                                                                                                                   Yanderes.

 

 

 

(What's with this skills and blessings?! What does it mean to attract all deres especially yanderes?? Let's forget about that for now. It's time to grow up...)

What? what is with these feeling am I-i hungry?! 

⸢Fwaaaaa! uwuEEEHH! WaaaAAAAA!⸥ 

 

Is my Ray hungry? Do you want mama's milk? here I come Ray, drink well~ 

(Wha-wh-whatttttt is happening? Just focus on drinking, don't focus on the breasts... As I thought I can't focusss.)

 

 

________________________________

 

 

3 months passed since I was born. 

 

Ashley still takes care of me well. I wonder if I can do anything to make her happy. 

That's why I'll try hard to talk if I can.

 

Master Ray, are you ready to eat your food? 

⸢Ai! Aslei...⸥ then I used my trump card, Act cute 

Ashley just stood there for 10 seconds with absolutely no reason she must didn't hear me.

 

Then she rushed out... and was screaming until she reached my Okaa-san and Otou-san...

 

Madam and Sir!!! Ray just talked...

 

What did you say my Ray talked? wh-what did he said? 

He said ⸢Ai! Aslei⸥ i think he meant ''Hai! Ashley''. 

I-is that so? 

 

Ray, you really talked to your Ashley onee-chan? Can you say ⸢ Hai, Okaa-san?

⸢Hai! Okaa-san.⸥ I said while acting cute.

Zukyuuun~ zukyuun~

Ray! did you really said your first few words already? I'm proud of my son. Please call your Otou-san next can you Ray?

 

⸢Hai! Otou-san.⸥

Then we can take him after he celebrate his first birthday to the shrine to bless him. 

Yes, we must dear. We're getting your status plate checked soon. 

Yes, Ray you must prepare yourself.

 

And just like that it's already time to sleep~

 

 

 

Deres : Types of Girl and their Traits. 

Zukyun: Like a Cupid's Arrow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


17