Ch 65
79 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65

An ever-increasing number of honey byproducts as the day progressed.

The amount of coins Sung-hyuk earned was on an upward curve, and his buying power was considerable.

And so he did, sweeping the auction house with a series of impulse buying sprees, leaving minimal upkeep to maintain the Golden Mine.

But in terms of his spending, Sung-hyuk has no regrets.

"Whatever it is, it's better than saving it and turning it into shit."

After all, it's just coins, and he'll just be earning them again, but at the auction house.

There are quite a few things that are only available there, especially from the Transcendents.

There are also a number of equipment that can grant a wide range of buffs, such as Rally of the Forbearers, which can greatly increase the survivability of the Bees.

Wouldn't it be better to make substantial investments to minimize the sacrifice of the bees and accelerate growth, rather than saving a couple of coins that will be wasted?

[The Transcendent Being, Golden Goblin Lord Macherti rubs his hands together and says, "That's very true."]

[Transcendent Being, King Frainkito nods in agreement].

[Transcendent Being, Seeker of Madness Bo snorts with satisfaction at the lucrative deal that's been made].

Sung-hyuk liked it too, and so did the Transcendent.

The result at the auction house, both mutually pleased with the outcome.

With a satisfied smile on his face, Sung-hyuk immediately calls Yongbi and Danbi over.

“Kkuwoeoung?”

'Are you giving us honey?'

The two innocent looking bears seem to ask.

"This time, it's not for eating, just turn around."

When you've got a mount, it's important to have the right equipment.

Sung-hyuk puts his latest purchase, the Orhalpyo steel saddle, on each of the two well-behaved bears.

"Ohhh, they fit perfectly."

Whether it's the convenience of the game system or the overall size of Yongbi and Danbi, the saddles fit them perfectly.

“kkuwo-eoeong-!”

“kkueong! kkueoeoeong!”

Initially flustered by the feel and weight of the saddle on their backs, they scratch their backs in puzzlement.

But when presented with honey in front of them, they quickly fall into a honey haze, happily eating it off without a thought.

"When you're done eating, please clean up the area around here. If you're good, I'll give you a nice treat."

“kku-ing!”

The situation where item distribution for mounting has concluded for now.

Sung-hyuk examines the remaining items for a second time.

[Earrings Infused with Eldin’s Tears(★★★+)]

[Burning Ring of Grakkakar(★★★+)]

[Bo's Elixir Controller(★★★+)]

[Gryos's Fine Spiderweb Gloves(★★★+)]

Each of the following items are 3-star+ armor and consumables.

With such high tiers, each item is packed with powerful effects, and the Controller, part of the Bo's Potion series, permanently increases one's control by a ridiculous 7 points when consumed.

'I can't give up a consumable with a permanent stat boost.'

Even if Sung-hyuk can get a permanent stat boost through the Bee Processed Product Lover, he should still invest in it if there's a quick way to increase it.

Especially through the power of the Bee Guardian, Sung-hyuk has come to understand that the possibilities of 'control' are not small.

[The size of the Peridot Galehound Corps Commander Bee (★★★★) increases in size, and the total amount of bee venom it holds in its venom sacs increases accordingly].

'Ah, I guess a stat increase of about 7 doesn't grant or enhance any skills, huh.'

Was it because of the experience of seeing the Architect's Beeswax Turret?

No additional skills gained, just a minor effect of making the TunTun grow in size once more.

But honestly, that's not a bad thing.

The benefits of being huge, as described in the notification, are pretty good.

First of all, the added size can give an edge in combat, and the greater amount of venom that can be harvested can be used to make better traps and crafted items.

The possibilities were numerous.

"With this, I'm done with that, and these are all that's left."

[D-Tier Experience Kit (★★★+)]

[Macherti's Golden Goose Egg (★★★+)]

Golden Goose Egg, a rare item that seems distant for Sung-hyuk to use, and an experience kit that allows one to gain a certain amount of experience points once when used.

The owner of these two items is not Sung-hyuk himself.

※Abundance Mindset (Permanent): Increases the results of all Foraging actions by 3%.

"I can't live in debt.""

When something is given to you, even if you can't give something in return, it's a natural behavior to reciprocate.

[Transcendent Being, Prefion, Goddess of Abundance, anticipates her incarnation's reaction to your surprise gift].

Sung-hyuk's mood was lifted by the thought of being able to help Yeon Soo-hee, who had invested in him.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

______________________________

[D-Tier Experience Kit (★★★+)]

* This item is filled with fragments of the Transcendent Divinity (This item is more efficient than standard items).

* Category: Consumable

* Consumption is limited to one time and grants the EXP contained in a Tier D EXP Kit. Consumption to date 0 / 1

* Description: A ★★★+ ranked Tier D experience kit created by the Transcendent Being, Golden Goblin Lord Macherti. A trace amount of his divinity fragments caused the kit to possess equivalent quality power. However, there is a penalty where the effect becomes weak if the level is very low. (Maximum level-up limit: 5)

______________________________

The first item that caught Sung-hyuk's eye as a VVVIP was a D-tier experience kit.

The "level" is a symbol of power for players.

Due to the effects it can provide, Sung-hyuk outbid the emperor and other Asian server tycoons for the item, spending 330,000 coins to secure it.

[Do you want to use the D-tier experience kit (★★★+)? YES / NO]

※ When used, it provides 82% of your experience.

And as if to prove its worth, it provides a significant 82% gain in experience, more than half of Sung-hyuk's level 34 experience.

However, Sung-hyuk didn't want to use it on himself.

‘My level will rise quickly at my current pace.’

The accelerated spawning speed as a result of the 3-Queen, 2-Princess system and the Guardian Reliability of Sung-hyuk's job specialization.

It doesn't stop at that.

His new skill, Resonance with the Queen Bee, which increases the laying rate by a fivefold increase, even if it's only for an hour a day.

Together, they've allowed the bee population at Sung-hyuk's beekeeping farm to easily exceed 3 million bees.

Naturally, with more bees comes more honey production, wax turrets, bee poison bombs, and more.

Sung-hyuk has gained most of the experience points from the hunting activities of the bees.

This meant that there was no problem with his leveling speed.

'For efficiency, it's a hundred times better to have another resident use it than me.'

Of course, Sung-hyuk isn't quite so spendthrift as to give away 330,000 coins, which is a lot of money even for him, to random residents.

He is simply repaying his debt to Soo-hee, who, as mentioned earlier, gave him one of the most important pieces of Prefion's artifact.

'It's not just the idea of repaying a debt.'

And there was something that must not be forgotten,

Yeon Soo-hee's presence on Sung-hyuk's farm.

She is no ordinary player, but an incarnation of Prefion, the goddess of abundance, one of the best Transcendents.

* Prefion's World Tree Seed(Cannot be opened yet due to level limitations) -> Insufficient level(Required level : 30)

The Seed of the World Tree was one of the powers Yeon Soo-hee revealed to Sung-hyuk.

This alone was reason enough for the importance of her rapid leveling.

'World Tree. I've never seen one before, but it must be an amazing plant.'

Originally from Earth, this fantasy tree is only found in games and novels.

It's uncertain whether flowers bloom on the World Tree, but if they were to bear fruit along with flower buds, it could have a significant impact, even on the bees.

'Just like with Acacia honey, it's entirely possible for the honey's properties to change depending on the forage source.'

In addition, the value of honey may change if it can be obtained from a 'world tree' level.

Originally, the flavor and efficacy of honey, which is a staple in the ecology of bees, was largely dependent on the medium through which nectar was obtained.

In other words, the flavor and efficacy of honey varies greatly depending on the type of flower.

However, for some reason, the honey collected and aged by bees such as Rubigem and Peridot boasted the same efficacy, without any variation.

Whether it was due to the convenience of the game or not, he'll find out when he acquires the honey from a World Tree-level source!

Moreover, even if he couldn't get the honey, Sung-hyuk didn't care.

"A good tree can be considered an excellent location for producing exceptional honey."

The sap of the world's trees and the propolis of bees.

When these two ultimately synergize, it's almost a guarantee that he'll get the best quality of mokcheong.

Humming to himself at the mere thought of it, he lightly walks to the greenhouse where Soo-hee is working.

*Weing~* *Weing~♪*

As if influenced by Sung-hyuk's mood.

The bees show off their favorite dance, the tantalizing rhythm of their bodies while traveling for work.

'Just wait. Daddy's about to get a great piece of land!'

Red, green, yellow.

Sung-hyuk quickened his pace as he walked alongside a large number of bees embroidering in three colors.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

At the greenhouse, the bees are planting the seeds of the crops in the ground and harvesting the matured fruits.

Sung-hyuk walks over and hands the golden goose egg of Macherti to Yeon Soo-hee.

"Are you sure it's okay, Sung-hyuk, to give me something like this?"

Soo-hee is understandably reluctant to take it.

"Of course, you and Yeonbun are the only ones who can take care of the livestock properly."

However, given the nature of the golden goose egg that requires livestock to be raised, it's not too difficult to convince her.

"Hmm. Okay, I'll take it, thanks. In return, I'll give you a share of the profits from the goose's production."

"Please do whatever is convenient for you."

Nodding her head in understanding, Soo-hee accepted the golden goose egg.

The selflessness of her behavior is evident as she meticulously takes care of the shares.

'Huuu, of course she'll catch on, right?'

Since Yoon Soo-hee was also a holder of quite a considerable amount of coins.

She also participated in this time's auction.

Also, one of the names on the Korean server, Netfreak, always organizes the items after each auction, starting with the first auction, and posts them on the community board.

Among the information he provides, he starts with the stats of the items, and then lists the amount of money the items were sold for, so it's not too difficult to figure out how much Sung-hyuk paid for the items he bought.

'That Neatfreak. You're not helping me this time....'

6