Ch 67
84 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 67

"Wow..."

World Tree.

The feeling of seeing a tree that normally only exists in fantasy is indescribable.

To someone, it may be nothing more than a mere plant.

However, the majestic way it exuded and the refreshing energy it holds seems as if it is fully embracing them.

The feeling of self-awareness was palpable, and indeed, it was just as real.

[The World Tree's vigorous vitality will take effect]

[While inside the area of the World Tree, increase Attack and Movement Speed by 2%]

A world in which a game system is in effect.

A synergistic effect that scales to match.

While 2% may seem like a paltry figure, it was applied as a '%', meaning that the stronger the recipient, the more powerful the effect,

"...This is a scam, right?"

It's a perfect fit for Sung-hyuk, who leads an army of 3 million bees at the same time.

Consider the following.

If it were a normal person, the effect would only be applied to one or two thousand allies at most.

But in the case of the bees, due to their tiny size and the enormous amount of forces they have, the effect can be maximized to a ridiculous degree.

*Weing~~* *Buzz!!*

*Wieeeng~~*

It's unclear whether they know about it, but even before the flowers bloom, the bees fly around, celebrating the birth of the World Tree with their characteristic acrobatic flights.

But does that just stop there?

Normally, the three queens and two princesses, who would otherwise continue their laying activities in the hive, also take flight and release their Queen pheromones as they celebrate the birth of the World Tree.

*WEING♪♫* *BUZZZZ♬♩♩*

*WEING~~~*

The trusty elite bees, knights at the queen's call, and the hardworking workers and soldiers who had been gathering the nectar.

In unison, they perform a beautiful dance, scattering reds, yellows, and greens like powder as they demonstrate their previously performed dances.

Bees are social insects that are both individual and a collective.

Even though it seems like they are dancing in a chaotic manner, they adjust their distance so that there is no collision even in the midst of a large number of bees, and the way they wiggle their bodies and flutter their wings and perform a song with the sound of their wings can be called an art.

[Transcendent Being, Zion the Forbearer gives a standing ovation].

[Transcendent Being, King Frainkito nods, saying, " This is what I fell in love with." ...... Someone beside him smiles]

[Transcendent Being, Goddess of Abundance Prefion expresses her joy at the warm welcoming]

[The Transcendent Being, the Golden Goblin, Macherti, muses on the merchandise value of the art. He wishes to show it to his customers sometime and offers 10,000 coins as a patronage].

.....

A bee dance in honor of the birth of the World Tree.

Though unintentional, the dance caused the Transcendents to rejoice and shower each with their own supportive patronage.

And among them, there was one that particularly caught his eye.

[The World Tree establishes a friendly relationship with the bees, blooming additional effects as a result].

※ This friendly relationship is semi-permanent unless one side betrays the other significantly.

[While within the World Tree's territory, the bees' honey storage is increased by +1].

As if it really had a consciousness of its own, the World Tree accepted the bees' greeting and bloomed an additional effect suitable for them.

Granted, it's only a +1 honey storage boost, but the fact that it applies equally to "all bees" is a huge benefit.

It may not seem like much, but the consistent increase corresponds to the abilities of the Bee Guardians, which relate to "Land Flowing with Milk and Honey" and "Endurance" indicating a significant difference.

The amount of honey stored by the bees increases with each increase in the Endurance stat.

This is true for elite bees and higher-ranked bees.

The increase is very different for each type of worker bee.

While the highest-ranked bees increased their stash by 6-8, the most prolific bees only increased by 1, so a flat 1 increase is a honey revolution for them.

"Haha, this is......."

He had no idea that such an effect could be achieved by simply mobilizing the bees.

It's amazing, but Sung-hyuk wonders if the three queens knew about this and tried to take advantage of it.

*Weing~~*

Whether they realize it or not, the three queens approach him, eager to receive praise for a job well done.

As their bright red, yellow, and green colorful bodies wiggle, Sung-hyuk pats them, feeling the texture of their fluffy fur.

"I'll continue to rely on you in the future. Oh, of course, that goes for all of you, every single individual."

There is not a single bee that is not important to the functioning of a bee society.

The queen laying eggs tirelessly and the worker bees carrying out tasks.

Each and every one of them is an integral part of the collective, and without any of them, the work cannot proceed, so Sung-hyuk loves them all equally.

*Buzzz~♩*

*Weing~~♬*

When Sung-hyuk's message was transmitted to Bee Link, the bees fluttered with joy and began performing a song.

But soon, the bees seem to intuitively realize what's most beneficial to Sung-hyuk.

The queen and princesses head to the hive to do their own thing, while the worker bees set out on a three-mile expedition in search of flowers.

"...Your love of bees is amazing, Sung-hyuk."

"I can take that as a compliment, right?"

"Of course. And as for the effect of the world tree, it's better to see it than to explain it in words, right?"

"Are you sure it's okay for you to show the effect?"

"I already have the approval."

It was like Yeon Soo-hee was always thoroughly prepared.

As the bees continue to work, Soo-hee reveals the information about the World Tree, which is also important to Sung-hyuk, without hesitation.

______________________________

[Prephion's World Tree Primary (Divine)]

※ This item is infused with a large amount of fragments of the Transcendent Being ( Extremely superior to standard items).

※ Will be destroyed when the incarnation's soul is permanently killed.

* Category: Phantasmal Tree

* Growth Rate : 0% (100% immune to the effects of the Goddess's Rapid Growth.)

* Duration of flowering on the primary World Tree 2 days (Growth duration and class can be accelerated through additional effects.)

* The buffs and debuffs of the World Tree are applied to all entities and objects within a 100KM radius around the World Tree.

※ World Tree's Vigorous Vitality: Increases allies' Attack and Movement Speed by 2%. All bees have +1 to their honey storage

※ Embrace of the World Tree: Nearby growable natural vegetation and crops gain 100% growth speed, and rare natural vegetation appears more frequently.

※ Intimidation of the World Tree: Decreases enemy Attack and Movement Speed by 5%.

* Description: A ?-ranked world tree that is heavily imbued with the energy of Prefion, a Transcendent Being and the Goddess of Abundance. It is in a state of primary growth, providing the vibrant vitality of the Tree of Life to a wide area around it.

※ Warning! The World Tree's unique abundant energy stimulates the instincts and appetites of monsters in its vicinity.......

______________________________

"This is awesome."

"See? I got scolded because I was eager to show it to you."

And just like that, the power of the World Tree was revealed.

Apart from the vigorous vitality that he saw earlier, there are also effects called "World Tree's Embrace" that greatly affects natural vegetation and crops, and "World Tree's Intimidation" that penalizes enemies.

What's even more surprising is that the World Tree still has the potential to grow.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

In addition to the World Tree she gained as an incarnation upon reaching level 30, Soo-hee's job as a Abundance Producer couldn't be completely ignored as a simple player,

______________________________

[Hymn of Abundance (Lv.1)]

* Category: Skill

* Mana Consumption: 1,000

* Mana Upkeep: 100 per minute

* Effect: By singing a song of abundance, the user increases the stats of nearby allies and speeds up the growth of crops and livestock (no cooldown).

* Description: The effect of Hymn of Abundance applies to everything the song touches, and the effect continues for as long as the song lasts. However, the caster cannot move while using this skill. As the level increases, the song will be able to reach farther distances, and the effect will increase.

______________________________

The skill she acquired upon reaching level 30 was the "Hymn of Abundance".

As the name suggests, it's a unique type of skill that requires singing to maintain its effect and has no cooldown.

However, not having a cooldown isn't always a good thing, and Sung-hyuk could see the drawbacks of this skill just by looking at it.

"Doesn't this seem to be too mana-consuming?"

"It looks that way to you, too."

The first thing that came to mind was the massive mana consumption.

It costs nearly 1,000 mana just to use, and requires 100 mana per minute to be maintained.

One could reasonably argue that one can simply restore mana by potion, but almost all mana-restoring items are ingested through the mouth.

In short, not only is it hard to maintain and regain mana at the same time, but the fact that she can't move while holding the skill is a severe penalty in some instances.

Then, some might say.

"What kind of garbage is the skill acquired at level 30?"

But it shouldn't be forgotten that this is a Unique Class.

In addition to the fact that it's a 4-Star Abundance Producer skill, the more severe the penalty, the greater the benefit.

[Hymn of Abundance's effect is applied].

[Increases all stats of all allies touched by the song by 5 and movement speed by 100%].

[Increases the growth rate of crops and livestock within the song's reach by 300%].

All stats and movement speed increases that can be very helpful in combat and during rallies.

In particular, the 100% movement speed increase is a game-changer for reducing the time it takes for bees to move their harvested nectar outside of combat.

The list of benefits doesn't stop there.

Speeding up crop and livestock growth by 300%.

If this is applied, as crops bloom quickly and bear fruit repeatedly, the supply of honey through natural beekeeping will become smoother. In addition livestock, including pigs, will grow faster, increasing the amount of byproducts they produce!

[Transcendent Being, Dimensional Traveler Blanqui applauds the melodious music].

[Transcendent Being, Zion the Forbearer moves his stiff body].

And, true to its name, the Hymn of Abundance is so energizing that one feels as if they're being energized by listening to it.

It's a song that even the Transcendents would appreciate, and it's so good that it makes the listener feel good.

"Hmph. I'm embarrassed to be singing at this age."

The effect of the skill had an impact, but regardless, it was the lyrics sung from her own mouth.

An embarrassed Yeon Soo-hee waves her hands in the air and heads to the greenhouse where she works, while Sung-hyeok stares blankly.

".....I'll make it"

A small sound, inaudible to anyone else.

But to the same "explorers," it is heard.

[The gaze of Bo, a Transcendent Being, a Seeker of Madness, flashes across the space].

Bo's gaze reacts to the faint noise.

In response, the corners of Sung-hyuk's mouth turn up into a characteristic smile.

"A way to recover mana other than through the mouth. I'll create it somehow."

For the Hymn of Abundance, which could be maintained indefinitely, at least until the mana consumed is no longer insufficient.

It awakened Sung-hyuk's exploratory instinct to experiment.

6