Ch 72
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
https://ko-fi.com/tscatthed - Subscribe for membership of $3 and Read up to Ch 82

Chapter 72

A powerful ranged attack from out of nowhere.

Where there were once players from the Chinese server, there was now nothing but thick red smoke.

Everyone looked on in astonishment at the overwhelming destructive power and the ominous smoke that seemed to block any approach, leaving them all bewildered.

"W-What the hell......."

"What the f*ck is going on?"

"I-Isn't that where the Chinese people were a moment before?"

Dalsu clutching his Duralumin baton to somehow stall for time for the others to escape,

The absurd destructive power that makes even those who are running away from everything stop.

Could this be a victory for Korea?

For a moment, there's a shout of joy.

Before long, players from the Korean faction couldn't help but shudder at the chilling thought.

"Who could have possibly launched the attack? No, is it some sort of concentrated barrage from a group?"

"W-Wait a minute. Are you sure this was shot by our side?”

"Don't scare me like that. If something as dreadful as that were to hit us..."

Who's to say it won't fall on them?

"Don't let your guard down, there might still be surviving players in the Chinese camp!"

Furthermore, no matter how powerful the bombardment was, it's impossible that it alone could have dealt with such a large force!

Park Jongsu raises his axe and shouts out a warning.

But could it be an attempt to make their warnings seem meaningless?

*Swiiiiisssh!*

The smoke clears away with a gentle breeze.

What they see are countless dead bodies with foam in their mouths.

"They're all dead?"

The unbelievable firepower they were presented with.

However, there was something that caught the eyes of the Korean players looking at the scene before them, though,

"Hey, wait a minute. Aren't those all dropped items?"

"Wow, is that for real?"

Countless loot dropped around the corpses of what could be called a large army.

It is said that human greed is bound to erupt at any opportunity.

Even in life-threatening situations, greedy emotions can rear their heads.

However, they dared not reach out for it.

While the lingering smoke still seemed to have an effect, the real reason lay elsewhere.

*Urrrrrgh-* *Urrrrrgh-!*

*Grrrr-* *Grrrrrr-*

"Groaaarrr---"

"Grriiiiii, Urrrrrgh!"

An entity that twitches and makes bizarre noises just visible in the wisps of smoke.

It is a corpse that is already dead but is still moving.

In other words, it was undead.

"Un... Undead?"

"W-Was there a necromancer on the Korean server?"

"How the hell should I know!"

"I almost crossed the path to the afterlife, blinded by greed for items."

The undead were slaughtering Chinese faction players, who were still alive and writhing inside the smoke, blocking access to the dropped items as if to deter anyone from grabbing them.

It was a gory and tense moment for the Korean players, who didn't dare to approach.

*Weing~* *Weing~*

*BZzzZzzZzzz!!*

*BuZzZ!* *BUZZ!*

The sound of angry fluttering wings coming from behind.

Naturally, they all turned their heads in surprise.

A multitude of bees, innumerable in number and looking like a catastrophic swarm of locusts.

Obviously, there was no need to explain who it was that was leading this large number of bees, who appeared on the back of a huge bear.

"Honeybee......."

Honeybee, one of the mysterious individuals on the Korean server.

"Everybody please move out of the way. My bees don't attack unless provoked."

"......."

That's how he and his bees made their first official debut.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

As the 10 minutes passed, the Dark Tempest Poison Zone disappeared

With the image of bees busily collecting loot and Kang Yeon-ah behind him, Sung-hyuk felt eyes focused on him.

'...... Is this supposed to be natural?'

That's only natural, considering the swarm of bees Sung-hyuk brought along.

Some of them were even armored, to the point that they looked formidable enough on their own, but had they not seen them earlier?

A barrage of outrageous firepower that fell on a mass of players from the Chinese server.

This is not a level that can be considered a "Production Class".

It's a Predator class, at the very top of the Combat Profession.

The sheer fact that it is capable of such a wide area of attack is a huge advantage over modern weapons, which are often unable to do much damage to the player due to their inability to be itemized!

'And on top of that, there are additional effects.'

Moreover, in addition to its remarkable capabilities, the Dark Tempest Poison also grants significant buffs to the bees, as well as the power to resurrect as undead.

"Grrrrrr-!!"

*Rattle* *Rattle*

Even at a low 10% chance, the sheer number of people killed is enough to call it a Legion.

Right now, with all the enemies swept away, it's regrettable that Sung-hyuk's only role is to show off.

However, it's not as if there isn't a way out.

*Swirl* *Swirl* *Swirl*

The portals are still up and running, glowing brightly, having somehow survived the bombardment without being destroyed.

Of course, it may be impossible to activate the portal and unfold the massive gate since the most important skill user is now deceased, but isn't there a saying about making do with what's available?

"Big Brother Sung-hyuk. This portal. If I do it right, I might be able to recycle it at least one time?"

"......what?"

Kang Yeon-ah, an elite porter, swept up the items in an instant with her all-purpose hands.

She approached Sung-hyuk as if it was no big deal and shared the information,

[Player Kang Yeon-ah (Best Woman - level 27) shares with you the power of the Dimensional Shifter Blanqui].

* Blanqui's Two-Dimensional Bag: Summons a bag that can hold 200 compartments worth of items. The bag can be transferred to others (Maximum number of summonable units: 10).

* Spatial Jump: Allows you to travel up to 100 meters through space (Mana Cost: 70 / Cooldown: 5 minutes)

* Blanqui's Grand Dimensional Tunnel ( Due to level limitations, it cannot be unlocked yet) -> Insufficient Level (Required Level : 30)

* ???

"......"

It was none other than Kang Yeon-ah, unexpectedly becoming the second person on the farm to enter into an incarnation contract with a transcendent being.

[The Transcendent Being, Dimensional Shifter Blanqui, advises you to be nice to them, saying that they are only helping you out for the sake of their Incarnation this one time].

[The Transcendent Being, Dimensional Shifter Blanqui, uses the power of ■ ■ ■ to squeeze the last of the portal's energy. Only once will the portal be imbued with the power of the Dimensional Shifter Blanqui].

*Ooooooh!!*

And the power of ■ ■ ■, still muffled and unreadable.

Blanqui, who used it through his incarnation, Kang Yeon-ah, reactivates it, and a giant door opens.

"It looks like fun, Sung-hyuk, can I come with you?"

"Wait, can you actually swap positions with your shadow?"

"I've learned the basics. Is it okay if I go with you?"

"......Sure, Do whatever you want."

An unexpected opportunity.

Sung-hyuk, along with Cha Hye-rin, who was pissed off at being dropped to second place in points, launched a counterattack against the Chinese server.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

"No matter how much they fly and crawl, they're just a bunch of tiny nations."

The Chinese server, boasting a huge land mass.

As such, there were attacks from other Asian servers from all sides, but the Emperor was confident.

Large Manpower and Population.

This in turn resulted in a large number of players with unique professions, and in fact, the emperor was able to recruit useful henchmen and make them his own early on.

[The Player Emperor's Head has left a message].

『Emperor. We've made all the preparations, and all that remains is to plunder everything with the grace of the Emperor.』

Among them, the Emperor's Head's abilities were quite special.

It was a unique class with no combat capabilities, but was capable of moving large numbers of people at once.

For the Chinese, it was a unique skill that allowed for large-scale raids.

Therefore, just once.

If it was successful, the Emperor's goal was to repeat the move several times afterward, taking down the Korean server and Honeybee first.

"Victory comes when one is prepared in both strategy and martial prowess."

[Transcendent Being, Vile Epicurean Aal clicks his tongue at being right a million times].

[Transcendent Being, Perfect Creature of Blood, Radhirmir expects a massacre].

[The Transcendent Being, Demon Lord Glokk, similarly expects a bloodbath].

Flawless victory.

Even if he doesn't do it himself, a small chunk of land, Korea.

The Emperor thought it would be easy enough to take down.

But what is this?

[The Seal of Aal has been retrieved -> Retrieved from: Emperor's Head]

The Seal of Aal, one of the powers granted to the Incarnation of Aal.

Unlike the Mark, which can only be granted to a very few people, the Seal is a power that can only be granted to his personal assistants.

When it is retrieved, it means that the Emperor's Head is dead.

"W-What the heck is happening!"

*Bam!*

An unacceptable result.

The emperor gritted his teeth and pushed himself to his feet.

"Things that are not even worth the effort. You'll wish you'd died a nice death. I'll make you regret it."

He was about to set out for Korea, thinking of wiping out Honeybee and the Korean servers who had been so arrogant to him in the first and second auction house.

*Oooooh!*

"....Seems like someone's up to some interesting tricks."

Whatever power was at play, the portal installed by the Emperor's head unfolded a situation that turned against the Chinese faction.

Before long, undead consisting of zombies and skeletons surged forth like waves from that place.

"For the Emperor!"

"Kill them all!"

"These toy-like undead are ridiculous!"

“Uooooo-!!!”

As if the power of a Continent is not light.

Players on the Chinese server begin to lightly pulverize the undead that are springing up.

Granted, some did die while being surrounded by the undead, but were they overwhelmed by their numbers?

Despite the deaths, the Chinese players still outnumbered the undead.

“Stupid things. You are inviting your own death. After all, barbarians are just barbarians.”

In a situation where players from Korea were running to their deaths without needing to take another step, the Emperor, expressing delight, gathered the nearby stagnant water and blood.

*Squelch!* *Smash!*

Blood, an easily obtainable liquid as long as there are corpses anywhere.

Using it as a medium, the Emperor conjures a summoned creature, which quickly begins devouring the undead that burst out of the giant portal.

"You lowly Koreans, is this all you can do!"

It's a situation where the undead just keep on coming.

But could they have heard the Emperor's words?

"If you want, I'll send you a big one too."

*W...ei...n...g--*

*Bu... ZzZ-!!*

Sung-hyuk and the bees safely crossed over while serving up disposable undead that only lasted 120 minutes.

*Whooooooshh---*

Following suit, with a furious roar that ripped through the air,

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

*Booom!* *Boooom!*

With the toxic zone, the optimal field for the bees, the real showtime for them began.

3