Ch 73
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
https://ko-fi.com/tscatthed - Subscribe for membership of $3 and Read up to Ch 82

Chapter 73

China is a great power with a population as large as its land mass.

The Emperor who succeeded in unifying the majority of it was unbeatable.

From the karmically-chosen profession he began with, to the Night of Slaughter as an Event Quest.

With each passing Chapter, he gained more and more power, and amassed a growing empire.

A slaughterer who calls himself the Emperor and will relentlessly behead anyone who stands in his way.

As such, it never occurred to those on the Chinese server that the Emperor could lose.

But, as they say, there's always someone out there with power beyond measure.

*Fizzzzle!*

An eerie plume of smoke rises with the heavy artillery fire.

At the same time, Chinese players, exposed to the intense poison, writhe helplessly and die.

While some were fortunate enough to receive minimal damage from the bombardment or, in the case of tanks, weren't killed immediately, the real issue lay elsewhere.

*BuZzZz!!*

*Bzzzz!* *Bzzzz!*

A swarm of bees rushed at them with a vicious buzzing noise.

Faced with the relentless assault of bees, seemingly unharmed despite the deadly poison that swiftly drained their vitality, the Chinese found themselves overwhelmed and in disarray, unable to mount a defense.

"Ouch, my-my eyes are burning!"

"Shut up and let's get out of here! We're as good as dead if we stay!"

"The bees are coming! Shield up!"

"It doesn't matter how many of them there are, they're just bees! As long as we can get out of the poisonous zone, we'll be fine!"

Of course, some high-level players have managed to keep their minds focused in this situation, but it didn't work.

The reason?

*Swooosh* *BANG!* *BANG!*

*Fwooosh!*

*Pew, Pew!!*

"Keuuukkk!!"

"Aaaaahh!!"

"C-Crazy, are these really bees?"

From bees that explode on impact as if they were flying bombs, to bees that spray venom and even spew threads.

The onslaught of not one, not two, but millions of bees all at once leaves those trapped in the venomous zone powerless to defend themselves.

Is this the only thing?

*Gnash* *Uuurggghhh!*

*Grrr-!* *Grrrr!!*

*Rattle* *Rattle*

One by one, the corpses begin stirring, as if to kindly remind them of where the first batch of undead came from.

What's even more terrifying is that every single dead bee rises again as a bee zombie, clinging to those trying to escape the toxic zone like vengeful spirits.

"...Pathetic. I knew it would turn out like this!"

The Emperor's overwhelming power.

It was as if it wasn't solely obtained through sheer force, the Emperor, facing the charging bees, sent out summons to create an opening and dashed straight towards Sung-hyuk, who could be considered the core of the bees.

"Baaastard! Let's end this!"

A blow with a spear made of blood, mingled with gauntlets, aimed at Sung-hyuk's head by the Emperor.

For anyone with lesser health, the head should have exploded in a single blow, sending brain matter scattered everywhere.

But what happened instead was that Sung-hyuk took the blow with ease.

"This is impossible......."

"What, did you think I'd be weak because I'm not a Combat Profession?"

Combat and Production.

In a game, these are the classes that can be divided into carnivores and herbivores.

However, the Bee Guardian is a unique 5-star class.

And for Sung-hyuk, who has been steadily bulking up with various healthy foods and medicinal doping through various research, and even used the 'Parasite - Heart Strengthening Bug' left behind by Ninekito, it's a useless action.

______________________________

[Yoo Sung-hyuk]

* Level : 38

* Health : 12,270(+5,620) Mana : 9,930(+4,900)

* Attack : 1,886(+1,125) Defense : 569(+185) Resistance : 472(+214)

* Strength: 2,102(+1,931) Agility: 716(+320) Endurance: 1,032(+405) Control: 629(+350) Spirit: 808(+350)

______________________________

"I'm sorry, but you didn't come here to kill me. You came running to die by my hand."

In short, the emperor's charge ended up with his head in the gaping maw of a crocodile.

In other words, the worst kind of self-destruction.

"H-Hey, let go of me, you insolent bastard!"

The emperor, pinned down and unable to wriggle free, squirms and tries to break free, but Sung-hyuk's muscular strength, enhanced by a combination of clown juice and acupuncture needle, simply cannot be overcome.

"Let's break this ugly relationship."

The ill-fated feud with the emperor has been going on since the first auction house.

To sever the relationship, Sung-hyuk combines his physical strength and acupuncture skills to stab the Emperor at an acupuncture point near his heart.

*Stab* *Pierce*

*Squilch*

The Emperor's eyes widen in horror along with an accompanying beeping sound.

He was a fearsome player on the Chinese server, but his end is a shabby one.

[You have killed [Player (China Server) level 32]. Awarded with experience, 348,805 coins, and the Tsar's Gauntlet (★★★-)......].

[The player (China Server) had an Incarnation Contract, as a bonus you receive an additional 20,000 points].

Well, the guy had a lot of stuff in his possession anyway, so this is more loot than most Field Boss hunts.

Plus, the "incarnation hunt" nature of the event quest gives a significant amount of points as well.

Of course, that doesn't mean there are only advantages.

[The Transcendent Being, Vile Epicurean Aal, glares at you for slaying his Incarnation; a Debilitating Curse (10 hours) is placed on you].

Having hunted down his incarnation, so to speak, has grievously offended a Transcendent Being.

Sure enough.

The Transcendent, Aal, who has lost his incarnation, grits his teeth and tries to punish Sung-hyeok.

But unfortunately, Sung-hyuk isn't afraid of the transcendent.

Why is that? Well, naturally...

[The Transcendent Being, King Frainkito, throws a Hex at Aal, and someone else throws a Hex alongside him].

[The Transcendent Being, Golden Goblin Lord Macherti, laughs at Aal].

[Transcendent Being, Bo the Seeker of Madness' gaze negates the Curse of Debilitation].

[Transcendent Being, Vile Epicurean Aal frowns].

Protected by the transcendent beings who are watching over Sung-hyuk.

Even though they don't enter into an Incarnation Contract, if anything, the Transcendents that follow him around are at least capable of exerting minimal influence and deflecting attacks from other Transcendents.

"You can stop protecting me and go do your own thing."

"Heh, this is it, isn't it? There was no need to protect."

"I'm not a mere nobody to be taken down easily."

"That's true."

Initially, she intended to help Sung-hyuk with the emperor's attack, but Sung-hyuk's strength was completely overwhelming.

Cha Hye-rin, who witnessed it with her own two eyes, shrugged in response to Sung-hyuk's response.

"Then there's no problem, so I'll leave my clone body here and go."

"Do as you like."

Cha Hye-rin is an entity whose thoughts he sometimes don't understand.

But one thing seems certain even if he doesn't know the rest.

'We are not enemies, at any rate.'

The scene where she attempted to protect Sung-hyuk when the emperor attacked.

Because her actions weren't fake, Sung-hyuk was able to get rid of the emperor's corpse and dispose of the rest of the remaining troops,

[You've captured an Area! Gain an additional 5,000 points as a bonus, and defense and resistance are increased by 20% in that area].

[You've captured a Zone! Earn an additional 5,000 points as a bonus, and gain a 15% movement speed increase for that Zone only].

[You have occupied a specific area! You gain an additional 5,000 points as a bonus, and attack power is increased by 10% in that area."].

[You've completed the event quest, War Breaks Out].

[The territory captured through Land Grab from the Chinese server has been transferred to the Korean server].

[Settling the status of your points].

[Your point ranking is in 1st place].

[As a reward, you receive EXP, 1,000,000 coins, and a Riggle's Lucky Gift Box (★★★★)].

[You have leveled up, receive 5 stat points].

....

______________________________

[Riggle's Lucky Gift Box (★★★★)]

* Category : Consumable

* Description: Obtains an item of the user's choice. However, the rating is limited to 4 stars.

______________________________

Yoo Sung-hyuk.

Known by his unique nickname, Honeybee, he ended the war he started with his own hands, reaping countless rewards.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

The Emperor of China, the man who everyone thought was unbeatable.

In fact, one of the main reasons everyone expected the Chinese server to last longer, apart from the Emperor, was because there were quite a few other formidable players.

A huge land mass and a large population.

It's not hard to imagine that there would be a lot of people with all sorts of unique professions and talents!

But even so, the China Server collapsed.

Why?

It's very simple.

【Pakistan/Guarossa: Guardian's Seokcheong Tri-colored honey wine I'll post a review of the food and taste in a later post!】

【India/I live for Curry and die for Curry: I'm going to try the Tri-color Dark Galehound Venom Honey Tea!】

....

It is said that for every tactic, there is a counter tactic.

Due to the Event Quest "Honeybee's Reward," an event that Honeybee had given away, the Asian servers except China joined forces to attack China.

As a result, China's powerhouses were scattered to counter the attack.

And above all, there was someone who delivered a spectacular final blow,

【Korea/Neatfreak: Honeybee, the Hero of Korea's War Victory (Attach video) - 19,99 views.......

It was Honeybee, who brought down the Emperor, the biggest problem on the China Server, broke the hard shell of China and struck a fatal blow inside.

- Look at this, everyone! This is the hidden treasure of the Korean server, the true identity of Honeybee!"

Within 5 seconds of being posted on the Asian server, the Korean server's named Neatfreak's post was pinned to the top with the BEST tag.

As the post says, "Attach video," the first thing one sees when clicking on the post is Honeybee's first appearance video.

For example, as the portal's recall is triggered, a giant portal opens up and a huge crowd of Chinese players flood out.

- In fact, it was a huge crisis at the time, and we were overwhelmed by the sheer volume of people, which was beyond our expectations, according to the person who filmed this.

The difference in numbers is something that can be seen just by watching the video.

The moment when everyone's jaw dropped at the sheer force of the wave that made running away seem like the smart thing to do.

A miracle had occurred.

An artillery barrage that decimated the Chinese forces.

At first, it looked like the arrival of the military, but it wasn't.

- You'd think it was the military, but you know that any modern weapon that hasn't been itemized has a fatal flaw in its damage output, and I'm sure the smartest people in the room know that by now. As the title suggests, Honeybee has caused this!

The 'Honeybee' in the title.

Unsurprisingly, it's Honeybee, riding a giant bear with an army of bees, who is responsible for this devastating attack.

【Comment Status(999.......)】

- Korea/Crazy No.1 : Wow crazy; How many bees are there in that place?

- Pakistan/Hidden strength of Dangmu : What kind of a living teddy bear is that?

- Korea/Turn and Mix : Before anything else, isn't it important to find out the origin of that bombardment? I mean, what kind of beekeeper uses biochemical weapons to raise the undead?!"

- Korea / Trashy Brother : LOL The Bee Guardian is a biological weapon. Hahaha

- Japan / Samurai Jing : I won't joke around. Please, let us be. Don't attack us.

......

Judging by the sheer volume of trades on exchanges, it's certainly not a small figure.

But as they say, seeing is believing, and there's a clear difference before and after witnessing it firsthand, isn't there?

In the video, an army of millions of bees guard the side of Honeybee.

After witnessing such power, it's no wonder the comments were so passionate.

- Finally, we'd like to thank our journalist informant for sending us the video and Honeybee for winning the battle!

The video may have ended somewhat of a cliffhanger with the appearance of Honeybee and the swarm of bees exploiting China's portal, but in reality, that alone was enough to stir up the atmosphere of the Asian server.

【Comment status (999,999......)】

As if to acknowledge it, the comments on the post and the community boards related to Honeybee were still flooded with comments at the moment, with the maximum number of comments being updated over and over again.

3