Ch 74
247 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
https://ko-fi.com/tscatthed - Subscribe for membership of $3 and Read up to Ch 82

Chapter 74

A pet in charge of the South Korean server.

Riggle couldn't control the corners of his mouth that kept rising while the commercial was playing.

- Kekeke! I've never seen anything like this before!

South Korea Server - Admin: Riggle (Current Viewers 24 Transcendents....)

A status board of Transcendents who are currently viewing 24 in number.

The fact that so many Transcendents are viewing it means that the Korean server, managed by Riggle, is becoming popular, so word of mouth is bound to spread.

And not only that.

Every transcendent has their own way of entertainment, but most of them are looking for indirect catharsis through an Incarnation.

This means that incarnations are more likely to come from players on the South Korean server, and their influence will likely lead to the revival of the entire region.

- I never thought this could happen. I thought he was a nuisance, but he was actually a honey-bringer.

Goofisgle, who was overwhelmingly senior in the ecosystem of pets.

It was indeed a dreadful situation when Riggle encountered him, but was it a result of turning the tables on a difficult situation?

- Kekekeke! Let's continue to live together in mutual symbiosis, Honeybee!

The territory of the Chinese server and the transcendents who resided there, having succeeded in Land Grabbing.

A Stage and its Patrons.

Having succeeded in capturing both, Riggle now disregards any pride as a pet and stands proudly as the Protector of Honeybee.

[When using items and skills with ★★★★ or higher rating, the player's Luck is boosted to MAX for one time only].

He decided to go all-in on Yoo Sung-hyuk.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

The war against the China Server.

With the support of the Asian server through Honeybee's Reward, an overwhelming bee army, and natural biochemical weapons, the biggest thing Sung-hyuk gained from his victory was, without a doubt, his Level.

Not only the five ability points that emerge, but honestly, from Sung-hyuk's standpoint, who can buff his stats with the effect of "Bee Processed Product Lover," what he really appreciates is the skill gains that come with leveling.

[You have met a certain awakening condition -> Level 40]

[Bee Guardian becomes more powerful - the number of Queen Bees you can have is increased by an additional 1].

[You have satisfied the prerequisites for skill acquisition -> Level 40]

[You have obtained the skill, Guardian's Auto-Collecting Beehive Construction].

______________________________

[Guardian's Auto-Collecting Beehive Construction (Lv.1)]

* Category: Skill

* Mana Cost: 350

* Effect (Active): Constructs a random type of auto-collecting beehive. (Cooldown: 4 days)

* Description: Constructs an auto-collecting beehive that assists the queen bee in starting colony life by consuming mana generated within the your body. When the hive is fully stocked with honey (100%), it automatically collects honey, and during collection, it is influenced by the skills possessed by the owner. As the level increases, higher-grade auto-collecting beehives can be crafted.

※ There is a chance to obtain a stronger and more excellent auto-collecting beehive featuring the keyword 'Guardian'.

※ Adding wood and beehive as additional materials besides mana will give you a higher-quality auto-collecting beehive.

______________________________

As if taking his thoughts into consideration, the skills gained and the Awakening of Power, which is obtained every 10 levels, seem to reflect it.

Apart from being able to capture another queen bee, what stands out in Sung-hyuk's eyes is the creation of a beehive with an automatic collection function.

"Thank goodness..."

In recent days, Sung-hyuk was about to reach the limit of maintaining the existing beehive due to the laying system of 3 queens and 2 princesses.

But in the midst of all this, the skill of making additional beehives!

Moreover, it's not just an ordinary beehive, but an automatic collecting one!

"I'll have more free time from now on."

As the stats naturally increase, it's only logical that the collection speed would also accelerate.

However, that didn't work for Sung-hyuk.

It's because, as mentioned earlier, as each day passes, the number of bees born increases, so does the rate at which honey is produced!

Because of this, Sung-hyuk's days were always packed with collecting and spending time processing the many byproducts, but now that he has an automated collecting beehive, he can save time, at least on the 'collecting' part.

'It'll also give me more time for experimenting.'

With the karmic nature of a Mad Explorer, it's almost obvious where Sung-hyuk will spend his free time.

Still, it's not a bad trade-off, as being able to develop a variety of different and innovative processed products will directly contribute to the safety of the apiary farm.

'So, this is all that's left?'

While the bees and Yeon-ah are busily picking up miscellaneous items.

Sung-hyuk's obtained reward from the event quest.

______________________________

[Riggle's Lucky Gift Box (★★★★)]

* Category : Consumable

* Description: Obtains an item of the user's choice. However, the rating is limited to 4 stars.

______________________________

Checking the information on the gift box he acquired along with 1 million coins a second time.

'It's the kind of item I want....'

It's as if the item description is telling him, "I don't know what you like, so here's a selection!"

Considering that it's even rated 4 stars, the reward for placing first in the event quest is more than enough.

"What do I need most?"

Now that he was satisfied with the effect, all that was left was to choose the one he wanted most.

As such, Sung-hyuk couldn't help but deliberate.

'First, I should exclude consumables with permanent stat increases.'

A 4-star consumable wouldn't be of much use to him, especially since he could craft a 4-star+ ranked Seokcheong Tri-colored Honey Wine by himself.

Also, by doing the elimination process as such, he doesn't actually need any weapons.

Having acquired all the useful equipment through two auction house sweeps, even if he doesn't wear any gear, his stats show that he doesn't need it much considering how easily he handled the Emperor.

'...This would be better off.'

The most important thing for a player is to choose something that is highly connected to their class.

For Sung-hyuk, a Bee Guardian, there's only one thing he absolutely needs.

'Something for the Queen.'

The queens are the ones who helped him to become who he is today.

Evolution materials were the biggest influence on their evolution, were they not?

Sung-hyuk opens the gift box, thinking about the evolutionary ingredients in his head, as he can get the kind he wants.

[Use the Riggle's Lucky Gift Box (★★★★)].

[Acquires an item of your desired type].

[Due to the intervention of a special force, your luck is increased to MAX for this one single time only].

".....!"

The intervention of a special force, which applies this time as in the previous time.

Along with that, the item that appears in the gift box is of course.......

______________________________

[Essence of Sweetness (★★★★+)]

* Category : Consumable, Material ( Evolution )

* Associated with sweetness

* Description : A ★★★★+-ranked essence of sweetness created in a special way. It contains a sweetness that is otherworldly.

______________________________

The queen's evolutionary material.

It's the kind of item that has a huge impact on beekeeping, which is the alpha and omega of bees.

* patreon.com/SchattenTranslations *
* ko-fi.com/tscatthed *

- Everyone. Hold on a second, please. I can entertain you again! Didn't you all enjoy the Night of Slaughter?

Did they say that wherever there are winners, there are bound to be losers?

The words of the miserable Goofisgle.

But to the Transcendents, such words have no effect.

[Transcendent Being, Perfect Creature of Blood Radhirmir stomps his foot, declaring that the excitement has worn off].

[Transcendent Being, Demon Lord Glokk clicks his tongue, saying he's had enough of the slaughter of weaklings].

Throughout the commercialization of the myriad dimensions, the Transcendents are not ones who have been playing for a day or two.

In short, they have the eyesight to recognize a failed server.

From their perspective, the China server, robbed of its land and the majority of its incarnations dead, is an empty place.

- Please, please. No...!

The Transcendents, already disinterested, have no reason to continue to hang out in the place anymore.

Goofisgle was frustrated as he watched each of them leave, breaking off into different channels to suit themselves.

- 'Ri-Riggle, you damned bastard, how dare you humiliate me like this?

As a Senior, the situation is incredibly embarrassing and unacceptable.

However, no matter how much he racked his brain, he couldn't think of a way out of this disastrous state.

- Whew, is this the end of the line for this business?

The experience of operating in so many different dimensions.

With no clear solution, Goofisgle was just about to consider throwing the entire personnel of the China server to the wind and pulling out a single video, just to squeeze the very last drop of life out of this situation.

- You must be having a hard time, Senior Goofisgle.

- What? Are you here to get your ass kicked later?

The North Korean server administrator, Peagle, came to the room where only Goofisgle was.

- Hehehe. No, no. I'm not crazy, and I wouldn't have come here for that.

He extends his hand to Goofisgle with his characteristic cheeky smile.

- I just came to see if you'd be interested in partnering up with me for an alliance.

- Ha! You cheeky bastard. You think you're funny? How dare a 1-star pet ask me, a 3-star, for what? An alliance? Are you serious?

- Hear me out. It's just that I've found something really awesome in the place I'm in charge of this time. Have you ever heard of a nuke?

- It doesn't matter. No matter how powerful a nuke is, if it's not itemized, the chances of it being countered are high.

The penalty of 'itemization' bestowed upon the existing 'weapons' in this ruined world.

As a result, no matter how powerful a weapon is, it can't do much damage to a player who has reached a certain level, so they end up using items with ratings on them, which is the end result of the 'commoditized' dimension.

However, there are exceptions everywhere in the world.

- Senior, I take it you're saying that itemization is a problem?

As if to validate his point, Peagle shows Goofisgle the information on one of his livestock.¹

______________________________

[Class Specialization - Nuclear Overlord]

* Nuclear Warhead Overlord: Allows the player to itemize any warhead. However, the rank will depend on the quality of the weapon when itemized.(Cooldown 45 days) -> To balance the effect, it will be available after 45 days.

* ???

______________________________

Nuclear Overlord, a 5-star unique class.

Despite being a 5-star, the number of specialization and cooldown efficiency is abysmal.

Honestly, it's almost a miracle that this player has survived this long, but was the player lucky?

Or was it simply the weight of inherent karma?

The individual who chose this profession was the former supreme leader of the totalitarian state of North Korea. Despite the tumultuous circumstances, they have managed to survive and succeeded in itemizing a single nuclear warhead.

- What do you say, senior?

- ......Ke, Kekeke! Okay, fine, it's a bust anyway, so we might as well finish it off by cleaning it all up.

The China server, with its large population, and North Korea, with its powerful nuclear arsenal.

Unbeknownst to the Asian server, the two have formed an alliance with each other, planning to wreak havoc on the Asian server.

** ** **

TL/N:

1. Pets consider the players (Human) as livestock.

4