Chapter 1: Millennium Thunderstorm
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fragrance of April in the human world has faded, and the peach blossoms in the mountain temple have just begun to bloom.

The scene depicted in this poem matches perfectly with the scenery on top of Dragon Mountain. In May, the peach blossoms around the Old Jun Temple on the mountain top are in full bloom, red as fire, white as snow, and the air is filled with the fragrance of peach blossoms.

The Old Jun Temple, built on a remote and steep mountain top, is difficult to reach and the incense is not prosperous due to the long distance and difficult climb. This has resulted in no one taking care of it for a long time and it has now become dilapidated. The statue of the Supreme Old Jun sitting on a green ox is incomplete and the color has faded, lacking any mysterious charm, forming a stark contrast with the fairyland-like peach blossoms all over the mountain.

But today, this remote place is bustling because today is the auspicious day for the reconstruction of the Old Jun Temple.

The front of the Old Jun Temple is full of people, everyone is very happy, a large table is filled with offerings, and a stove of incense is emitting green smoke.

Chen Yang, an honest and straightforward eighteen-year-old boy, who is thin and dark, dropped out of school and followed the construction team of Wang Dazhu from his hometown to climb to the top of the mountain to renovate the Old Jun Temple. Seeing the lively scene today, he is very happy, running around to help prepare things.

Zhao Wenjie, the deputy general manager of Hu’s Real Estate Group, personally came to the construction site, devoutly lit a stick of incense, and then knelt down in front of the statue of Old Jun. A group of people behind him also knelt down and kowtowed three times with him.

Standing next to him is Hu Hongying, the daughter of the chairman, a twenty-year-old long-haired girl who is as beautiful as a fairy. Seeing Zhao Wenjie worshipping the incomplete statue, she stood there, covering her mouth and giggling.

The auspicious time has arrived, and the sound of firecrackers is crackling in front of the Old Jun Temple. For a while, thick smoke is everywhere, the fire is flickering, and the sound of the firecrackers is deafening.

Suddenly, a few rumbling thunders came from the mountains.

Wang Dazhu looked up at the sky, which was cloudless and the sun was shining. He said, “This is really evil, where does the thunder come from on a clear day?”

所有人都在注视着,刹那间,乌云从头顶袭来,顿时狂风大作,雷电雷鸣,大雨倾盆而下。

突然,一道红影如旋风般从老君庙中冲了出来,吓得工人们大喊大叫。众人以为是老君显神异,连忙向老君雕像磕头道歉。

红影直奔胡红英而去,胡红英吓得尖叫一声,不停地后退,直奔陈阳而去。

陈阳很机智,他伸手扶住了少女歪斜的身体,用力的转过身来,用自己的身体护住了少女。红色的影子稳稳的落在陈阳的背上,两只锋利的爪子抓住了陈阳的脖子,鲜血从陈阳的脖子上流了出来。

胡红英看到陈阳脖子上鲜红的血,吓得尖叫起来。

红影吓了一跳,瞬间从陈阳的背上跳了下来,一动不动的蹲在陈阳面前,抬头看着陈阳。

这时,众人看得清清楚楚,蹲在地上的那只是一只红狐狸,身躯通红,皮毛发亮,金光闪闪,一双妩媚的眼睛。

一道耀眼的闪电从天而降,耀眼的光芒瞬间笼罩了陈阳。红狐狸在光芒中扑进了陈阳的怀里,过了一会儿,“轰隆隆”的雷声响起。

陈阳被闪电击中,浑身麻木了片刻,一股阳刚之气瞬间进入体内,在体内横冲直撞,又痒又舒服。

在霞光中,一枚向日葵板大小的钢环稳稳地落在他的左手腕上。让陈阳惊讶的是,钢环被戴在了左手腕上,然后慢慢变小,紧紧地缩在手腕上。就在他感到一丝疼痛的时候,钢环消失了,左手腕上的红色麒麟纹胎记变得比平时更红了。

红狐狸在光芒中钻进了陈阳的怀里,陈阳有一种将美女抱在怀里的感觉。

在失去知觉的瞬间,陈阳惊呼道:“这不会是太上老君从天而降砸向孙悟空的金钢戒指吧?

陈阳昏了过去。

没人管已经晕倒在地上的陈阳。大家都兴奋地喊着要抓住红狐狸。红狐狸吓了一跳,又跳了起来,左奔右奔,精疲力竭,浑身是伤,没有冲出工人的包围圈。最后,它被生来就是杀猪的王木盾活捉了。

王木墩称了称红狐狸的重量,高兴地说:“大家午饭都有肉!

赵文杰急忙跑到胡红英身边,焦急地问道:“小姐,你受伤了吗?

胡红英说:“我没事,只是有点害怕。

赵文杰大声骂王大柱,“你干什么?如果小姐出了什么事,你能负担得起吗?

王大柱委屈地说:“我怎么会想到里面会藏着一只狐狸。

胡红英走到陈阳身边,看到陈阳黑着脸闭着眼睛,焦急的说道:“赵先生,你觉得这个工人晕倒了吗,我们该怎么办?

Zhao Wenjie shouted at the foreman Wang Dazhu, “Don’t hurry up and send him to the hospital!”

Wang Dazhu looked at Chen Yang and said dejectedly, “People who are struck by lightning, where are they still alive, why send them to the hospital!”

In a coma, Chen Yang suddenly heard someone calling his name, opened his eyes and saw a man with a smiling face, tall and thin, pale, and wearing a long hat with the words “You are here too”, saying, “Chen Yang, your life is over, I am ordered by Yan Luo Wang to take you to the underworld to report, so that you can reincarnate.”

Chen Yang was stunned, and after hearing this person’s words, he realized that this was not the white impermanence that specializes in locking human souls to the underworld in human legends? Thinking that his ideals and ambitions have not been realized, he died like this, entered the underworld and reincarnated, he couldn’t help feeling sad.

Bai Wuchang stretched out his hand, and a wrist-thick, creepy “huhu” sounding soul-locking chain went to lock Chen Yang. Chen Yang involuntarily stretched out his left hand to block, and saw the soul-locking chain quickly become smaller, becoming a thin little iron chain quietly falling into Chen Yang’s hand. Seeing the small soul-locking chain in his hand, Chen Yang was startled and wanted to throw the soul-locking chain away, but he couldn’t throw it away, and it stuck tightly to his hand.

“Ah!” Bai Wuchang screamed.

He was more scared than Chen Yang. The eating utensil was taken away by someone, and he still had to take the soul. You know, this soul-locking chain is a divine artifact refined from the Eight Diagrams Furnace of the Supreme Old Jun. It is extremely powerful and has never failed since it was born. Unexpectedly, it was taken away by a ghost in the human world. The long tongue was even more shocked and fell to the ground, shouting loudly, and turned and ran.

Bai Wuchang’s exaggerated scream woke Chen Yang up, and his body sat up, shaking his left hand vigorously, and shouting in his mouth, “There are ghosts, there are ghosts!”

“Thank God, Chen Yang, Chen Yang, you woke up…” Wang Dazhu called anxiously.

Chen Yang opened his eyes and saw a beautiful and loving face. Hu Hongying was wiping the sweat beads on his forehead with a warm towel.

Chen Yang came back to his senses, took a look at the people around him, and said, “What’s wrong with me? I just dreamed that Bai Wuchang was locking me with an iron chain, asking me to go to the underworld with him to report, but his soul-locking chain was taken by me. Collected, Bai Wuchang was scared away.”

The young lady reached out and touched Chen Yang’s head, and said, “You are talking nonsense after being struck by lightning. You were struck by lightning and fainted. You have been in a coma for half a day, and finally woke up.”

Chen Yang smiled embarrassedly and said, “I’m really sorry, I made you worry.”

The young lady said, “Thank you for blocking the red fox for me, otherwise I would be the one who was injured. You should wipe the blood on your neck first, I will take you to the hospital for treatment, don’t get infected.”

Chen Yang stretched out his left hand to receive the wet tissue, and said, "This little injury,It’s no problem.”

Chen Yang saw a thin iron chain falling from his hand onto the ground. He was taken aback and said, “Eh! I really did receive Bai Wuchang’s soul-locking chain.”

Seeing the soul-locking chain in Chen Yang’s hand, Hu Hongying turned pale, “Did you really encounter a ghost in broad daylight?”

After saying this, she fainted from fright. (To be continued)

1