Chapter8:little security guard Chen yang
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the bustling city of Shangdong, in front of the Hu’s Real Estate office building, Chen Yang, dressed in a security uniform, sits refreshingly in the guard room, safeguarding the security of the building.

“Little Chen, where did you get such good luck? You saved the young lady and got such a good position. When you become the son-in-law of Hu’s Real Estate, don’t forget my care for you,” said Lin Dali, the chubby captain of the security department, looking at the weak Chen Yang.

“Captain Lin, don’t joke around. I’m just a small security guard. How dare I have that kind of thought? Miss Hu Hongying is just thanking me for blocking the Red Fox,” Chen Yang said with a blushing face.

Lin Dali said, “I was just joking with you, and you took it seriously. What kind of status is the young lady, can she look up to you?”

Chen Yang heard this and was stunned for a moment without speaking.

Hu Hongying picked up Chen Yang from the hospital and directly came to the Hu’s Real Estate Company in Shangdong City. She found the security captain Lin Dali and arranged for Chen Yang to guard the gate in the security room.

Lin Dali didn’t dare to offend the young lady, but he also didn’t dare to make his own decisions. He secretly reported to his superior, Deputy General Manager Zhao Wenjie. Zhao Wenjie had personally seen Chen Yang block the Red Fox in front of the Old Jun Hall on the top of Longshan Mountain and saved the young lady. Hiring a security guard was a small matter and did no harm, so he agreed.

However, later Wang Dazhu secretly told him about the Red Fox entangling Chen Yang, which made Zhao Wenjie a little scared. Better to believe it than not, in case it’s true. If something happens, he, a migrant worker, can’t bear it. So he told Lin Dali to think of a way to quietly drive Chen Yang away.

Guarding the gate is a light job, the salary is high, and there is a place to live. Chen Yang wanted to thank Hu Hongying for her care, so he wanted to invite Hu Hongying to dinner to show his gratitude.

Being said so by Lin Dali, the speaker was unintentional, but the listener was intentional. Chen Yang thought about it, he was just a small security guard, and he couldn’t have the idea of a toad wanting to eat swan meat. As he was standing there daydreaming, he saw Hu Hongying, dressed in a beautiful denim skirt, coming out of the company building and walking towards the guard room.

Chen Yang quickly turned his head pretending not to see, looking at a BMW car driving outside the gate.

Hu Hongying walked quickly to the door of the guard room and shouted loudly, “Chen Yang, why do you turn your head as if you didn’t see me coming?”

Chen Yang stood up and laughed, “I really didn’t see you, Miss. Do you need anything?”

Hu Hongying said, “Can’t I find you if there’s nothing wrong? Come on, I’ll treat you to dinner tonight to thank you for saving my life.”

Chen Yang hurriedly waved his hand and said, “Miss, don’t say that. Even if I didn’t block you, the Red Fox couldn’t hurt you.”

Hu Hongying reached out and held Chen Yang, and said to Lin Dali, “Captain Lin, I’m going to have dinner with Chen Yang, you can replace him for a while.”

Lin Dali said, “Miss, just go, I’m here!”

Chen Yang said, “I’ll bring you some good food when I come back.”

Lin Dali laughed and said, “It’s enough to have your words. I’ll eat in the company later, you can go and play with confidence!”

In the BMW car outside the door, a fashionable young man wearing a pair of crystal sunglasses saw that he had been parked outside the door for a while, and clearly saw Hu Hongying enter the guard room, but no one paid attention to him, and he was not angry and honked the horn.

The harsh horn sound caused the people who were off work to stop. Lin Dali walked out of the guard room, came to the BMW car, and shouted loudly while patting the car window, “What are you pressing, don’t you know where this is?”

The car window slowly fell, revealing the young man’s contemptuous face. Lin Dali saw the young man in the car, and immediately stood up and saluted, saying, “Hello, Master Hua.”

Hua Xiangyang got out of the car and said, “I saw Hongying in the guard room, why didn’t she come out to greet me?”

Lin Dali said, “I’ll tell the young lady right away.”

After speaking, he ran back to the guard room and said, “Miss, Master Hua is here, he wants to see you outside.”

Hu Hongying heard that Hua Xiangyang was here, and she was disgusted, and said, “What is he here for?”

Lin Dali said, “Miss, you should go out and see him!”

Chen Yang saw Lin Dali’s fearful look at this young man named Hua, and asked, “Who is he?”

Lin Dali said, “Master Hua is the eldest son of the Hua Business Group, the future head of the Hua Business Group.”

Hu Hongying said, “What future head, he is just a playboy, you go and send him away, just say I have something.”

Lin Dali timidly said, “Or Miss, you tell him yourself, you know his temper.”

Hu Hongying hesitated and didn’t want to see Hua Xiangyang, because she knew the purpose of Hua Xiangyang’s visit.

Hu’s Real Estate and Hua Business Group are the two largest private listed companies in Shangdong City, and they are the top two companies in Shangdong City. However, the strength of the Hua Business Group is much larger than that of Hu’s Real Estate. The two real estate companies have a good relationship on the surface, but they are fighting openly and secretly for their own interests, and they all want to eat each other.

The eldest son of the Hua Business Group, Hua Xiangyang, returned from studying abroad and helped his father Hua Yongliang manage the company. At a successful entrepreneur annual meeting held in the city, he saw Hu Hongying and was immediately moved by Hu Hongying’s beauty. Since then, he has come to find Hu Hongying every three to five times, and the purpose is self-evident.

Hu Hongying started to interact with him, but slowly found out that Hua Xiangyang was dating several women at the same time, so she was disgusted. For the sake of the relationship between the two families, she kept him at a distance.

Chen Yang saw that Lin Dali didn’t dare to go, and Hu Hongying didn’t want to go, and said, “Isn’t it just a playboy? You don’t go out, I will drive him away.”

Seeing Chen Yang walking out of the guard room, Hu Hongying and Lin Dali reacted. Chen Yang didn’t know the relationship, and he shouldn’t make trouble again. It was too late to stop him, because Chen Yang had already talked to Hua Xiangyang.

Chen Yang said, “This is the door of Hu’s Real Estate, no parking is allowed, hurry up and drive the car away.”

Hua Xiangyang saw a silly security guard coming out, didn’t take Chen Yang seriously, and said, “Hurry up and roll aside, let Hu Hongying come out to see me.”

Chen Yang glared and said, “Miss doesn’t want to see you, you hurry up and leave.”

Hua Xiangyang didn’t speak, raised his hand and slapped Chen Yang, “pop” with a crisp sound, and Chen Yang’s face immediately rose with several red fingerprints.

Chen Yang didn’t expect this guy to hit someone without saying a word. He was angry in his heart, and he also slapped Hua Xiangyang back. There was another “pop” crisp sound, and Hua Xiangyang’s face also rose with several red fingerprints. Similarly, Hua Xiangyang, who has always been arrogant and dismissive of everything, didn’t expect a small security guard to dare to hit him.

Hua Xiangyang came back to his senses, looked at the crowd who had come to watch, and was immediately ashamed and angry, pointing at Chen Yang and cursing, “Where are you from, dare to hit me, today let you know who I am!”

Hua Xiangyang grew up in a blessed nest since he was a child, and he was tall and strong, and he had practiced taekwondo, and immediately punched Chen Yang.

Chen Yang thought to himself, I’m not afraid of ghosts, are you afraid of a playboy? Knowing that there is the power of Diamond Zhuo in the Qilin birthmark on his left hand, he immediately took out the Soul Lock Chain from his trouser pocket and threw it at Hua Xiangyang.

Hua Xiangyang saw Chen Yang throw a thin iron chain, reached out to catch it, and threw the iron chain aside. Seeing that Chen Yang was a fool, he couldn’t help laughing, “It turns out to be a fool, see how I can’t cure you today.”

Hua Xiangyang raised his leg and kicked Chen Yang’s chest hard.

Hu Hongying and Lin Dali saw the two fighting, and they had to come out to stop them. Seeing Hua Xiang yang’s powerful kick towards Chen Yang, both of them closed their eyes, unable to bear seeing Chen Yang being kicked down.

After a while, there was no movement. Hu Hongying opened her eyes and saw that Chen Yang was still standing there. On the contrary, it was Hua Xiangyang who was slapping his own face with both hands, screaming continuously.

Everyone was confused by Hua Xiangyang’s actions, wondering why he was hitting himself.

Chen Yang, however, understood clearly. The Soul Locking Chain that Hua Xiangyang had just thrown aside had hit a passing soul. That soul was a resentful spirit who had died unjustly. It had been wandering in the world for many days without seeing the legendary Black and White Impermanence coming to catch it. Its resentment was getting heavier and heavier. It was floating around without offending anyone. Suddenly, it was hit by a small iron chain thrown at it, and it took a long time for it to recover. Seeing that it was a person from the Yang world who had thrown it, its resentment immediately found a place to vent. It pressed down Hua Xiangyang’s leg that was kicking towards Chen Yang, picked up Hua Xiangyang’s hands, and made him hit his own face.

Chen Yang walked over to the soul and said, ‘Alright, stop hitting. I won’t take your soul today, hurry up and escape!’

The soul was surprised to see that Chen Yang seemed to be talking to it, and asked, ‘Can you see me?’

Chen Yang reached out and patted the soul, saying, ‘Thank you for helping me. I’m talking about you. Hurry up and leave.’

The soul saw that Chen Yang could really see it, and asked, ‘Who are you, how can you see me?’

Chen Yang said, ‘I was struck by lightning, and then I could see ghosts.’

Upon hearing this, the ghost was not scared and ran away, but instead jumped up happily and shouted, ‘Now there is someone who can help me!’ (To be continued)

0