Chapter 13: The Golden Light Talisman
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master Wang waved his spiritual energy on the talisman, chanting the “Golden Light Mantra”: The mystery of heaven and earth, the root of all energy. Broadly cultivating through countless eons, proving my supernatural powers. Within and beyond the three realms, only the Dao is supreme…

The talisman emitted several rays of golden light, heading towards Chen Yang’s face.

Everyone was shocked, knowing Master Wang’s golden light talisman, not to mention using it on demons, even if it hits ordinary people, it can make people dazed and pass out.

Bai Wuchang, who is in charge of capturing souls in the underworld, was forced to retreat a few steps by the golden light and hid behind Chen Yang, while Li Xianglin’s soul was forced out of the door early.

Chen Yang saw a piece of yellow paper painted with winding lines and filled with seal characters could emit several rays of golden light, which was incredibly powerful, and was very surprised.

Chen Yang had seen those Taoist priests catching ghosts in movies, and he didn’t expect to see it with his own eyes. He was amazed and dodged while saying, “How did you perform this magic trick that can make a piece of yellow paper glow?” Chen Yang asked.

“My god, you are really a fool, hurry up and dodge, that is the life-threatening Golden Light Mantra!” Bai Wuchang was speechless when he encountered such a god, and quickly reminded.

“Just this piece of yellow paper can hurt people, I don’t believe it.” Chen Yang said, reaching out to catch the golden light mantra flying towards him.

Master Wang was overjoyed when he saw this. Chen Yang was seeking his own death, and no one else could be blamed. His golden light mantra was more than enough to deal with fierce ghosts, let alone a fox demon. But Chen Yang’s actions soon left Master Wang speechless.

That incredibly powerful golden light mantra had no effect on Chen Yang. He held it in his hand and looked at it over and over again, and kept saying, “The winding lines you drew on it, and the characters you wrote, I don’t recognize one, can you read what it means?”

Bai Wuchang saw that this god Chen Yang was a bold and reckless person, and hurriedly stepped forward to remove the golden light talisman from Chen Yang’s hand, saying, “This talisman is very powerful, your magical powers are not yet able to be displayed, it is better to be careful to avoid hurting you.”

As soon as Bai Wuchang’s voice fell, the knocked-out golden light talisman ignited a flame and disappeared, and the light of the flame made people unable to open their eyes.

Chen Yang laughed and said, “Why did it catch fire by itself? Your talisman is not so powerful except for catching fire.”

Master Wang saw that the golden light talisman had no effect on Chen Yang, and he was a little uncertain in his heart. He immediately threw out two more talismans and chanted, “Chanting once, the body has brightness, the three realms serve, the five emperors greet, all gods worship, the envoys thunder, ghosts and monsters lose courage, spirits and monsters lose shape.”

Two talismans flashed with golden light and flew towards Chen Yang. Chen Yang said, “Why are you here again, is there no end?” He reached out and wanted to catch the talisman again.

Bai Wuchang pulled Chen Yang away and said, “My god, you don’t want to live, and you still use your hands to pick it up.”

Chen Yang was unprepared and was pulled by Bai Wuchang. He almost fell, and two talismans flew past Chen Yang’s body.

Only two divine talismans were seen flying up and down in the room, chasing Chen Yang. Chen Yang was chased with sweat all over his body, and said, “Why does this talisman only chase me? Can you let it stop for a while, I can’t run anymore.”

Master Wang listened, not only did not stop, but also chanted the mantra: “There is a hidden name of the thunder god in it, the wisdom is thorough, the five qi is surging, the golden light quickly covers the real person, hurry up like the jade emperor’s light descending decree!”

The two golden light talismans accelerated, and the talismans could no longer be seen. Only two golden lights were seen flying in the room, forcing Chen Yang to have no strategy. Bai Wuchang on the side was also in a hurry and had no way. Although this golden light talisman could not hurt him, he was a professional in the underworld who took human souls and could not participate in worldly affairs.

Seeing that the talisman was about to stick to his head, Chen Yang was unwilling. Isn’t this embarrassing me in front of Hu Hongying? I could catch it just now and I should be able to catch it now. Even if it hurts, it’s better than waiting to die.

Thinking of this, Chen Yang raised his hands to block, and the kirin birthmark on Chen Yang’s left wrist suddenly emitted a red light, sucking the several golden lights and the talisman into the red light. The red light became even more dazzling, making people in the room unable to open their eyes.

This was the first time Chen Yang saw the Kirin birthmark emit red light, and also sucked Master Wang’s talisman. He knew that it was the power of the Diamond Zhuo, and he was extremely excited. Now you don’t have to be afraid of any real or fake people.

Chen Yang wiped his sweat and laughed, “How many talismans do you have, just throw them, I will take them all!”

Master Wang was suddenly shocked, retreated a few steps, and looked at Chen Yang incredulously. What kind of person is this kid, how can he suck away my golden light talisman?

Master Wang asked, “Who are you, and why can you suck away my golden light talisman? This golden light talisman is the most powerful talisman in my Taoist school.”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “I am me, a small security guard from Hu’s real estate.”

Master Wang didn’t believe Chen Yang’s words, and continued to ask, “How old were you when you became a monk, where did you learn the Tao, and who did you learn from?”

Chen Yang said seriously, “I went to elementary school in my hometown when I was eight years old, dropped out of school when I was sixteen, and there were too many teachers, I can’t remember them all, I have been working outside for the past two years.”

Hearing Chen Yang’s nonsense, and seeing that he really had superior magical powers, far surpassing the famous Master Wang, Hu Guozhong laughed. It’s really a blessing not to use it, and it’s heartbreaking to run without a blessing. A strange thing happened on his construction site. He originally wanted to invite Master Wang to deal with it, but Master Wang became a guest of Hua Nanke. Hu Guozhong’s price had reached 100,000, and he had not invited Master Wang over.

Now it’s okay, with Chen Yang, you don’t have to be afraid of any demons and ghosts!

Hua Nanke stood up and said, “Isn’t this a confession? If it’s not you who used the magic to tease my son, who is it?”

Hu Hongying was shocked by Chen Yang’s actions for a long time and didn’t recover. At this time, after hearing Hua Nanke’s words, she also thought it was Chen Yang’s doing. It seems that what they said about the fox demon is true, and Chen Yang really has something to do with that red fox.

“I apologize to you on behalf of Chen Yang, please forgive him this time, it’s all for me that he did this.” Hu Hongying was worried that Chen Yang would have a big trouble next, and hurriedly apologized.

Chen Yang had already recovered his breath and said, “I said Miss, don’t apologize so quickly, it’s really not what I did.”

Hua Nanke said angrily, “You are still stubborn when you are like this, Chairman Hu, you have to give me an explanation for this matter, otherwise, we won’t finish. Let’s go, let’s go back!”

Hu Guozhong said, “Chairman Hua, take care, don’t send it!”

With Chen Yang backing up, Hu Guozhong also had a bottom line in his speech.

Master Wang said, “Slow! I must make him know my power today!”

Hua Nanke said, “What else does Master Wang want, let’s go, lest we lose face!”

Master Wang didn’t speak, pulled out a seven-star peach wood sword from behind, stepped on the innate gossip gang step, and said, “I have to see, how powerful is your thousand-year-old fox demon, make a move!” (To be continued)

0