Anger on a Sunday
258 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucina's POV

Argh. Why am I out here anyway? Just because Juliet didn’t invite me, I got bored. I should really be training but I just don’t feel like it today. Seriously, do they have nothing better to do? Why do they keep on taking my stuff? It’s so annoying! Wait, what am I doing here?

“Hello, Lucina.”

Argh. Why was my first thought to come here when I had nothing better to do? Is it because it’s a Sunday? Since I am here already, I’ll just order something.

“Yeah. Hello, Sylvia.”

“Are you alone?”

“Yeah. Juliet said that she had something to do and just ran out earlier. I didn’t even get a chance to ask her about it.”

“I see.”

My food arrives and I eat while talking with her.

“What about you? You’re not here with that little girl.”

“Melanie also has something to do. We usually do our own things every Sunday.”

“Oh yeah, something like your mistress telling you or something.”

“Yes. Mistress has expressly addressed that every Sunday is my free day. I am not to attend or assist her in any activities during that day.”

“Really? More like she’s hiding something from you.”

“She always does?”

“Huh?”

“My mistress does everything without telling me. Melanie and I ask her for explanations but she does not like to explain directly. She always likes to questions us and make us understand her intentions.”

Hmm. Yeah, I get it. Totally sounds like something she would do. Sylvia looks down and continues after a pause.

“It was hard at first. I have nothing to do. I have no hobbies, no past times, no other activities. My whole life is centered around assisting her in any shape and form.”

Hmm?

“That’s almost like you have no sense of self or something.”

“I do not understand what you mean.”

Then it clicks in my mind. No way.

“Hey, why don’t you just not be like that?”

“What do you mean? How can I be of use to her if I am not like that?”

“Didn’t you say you hate her? So, why are you still doing all of these?”

“I have long abandoned my feelings. I cannot be anything more than what I am.”

“Sounds like you’re forcing yourself. She has something important to you.”

Her eyes widen.

“Wait, seriously? She blackmailing you or something?”

“I am sorry. I am not comfortable sharing that information.”

Oh yeah. Definitely got it in one. Argh, this is why I don’t like nobles.

“I can see it on your face. She is not like that. She-“

I stop her before she continues.

“Yeah, yeah. She’s not that bad, she’s misunderstood or whatever. Don’t care okay? I know what she does and what she likes to do. Hell, I’m a victim too okay!? Why does she keep dumping water on me! I was fine when it was just a cup. But sometimes she brings a bucket and that just ruins my clothes! I don’t have a lot of spares!”

“I understand. Mistress is not a nice person. But she is all I have.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.

Seriously, what’s with this toxic relationship? I hate that I can relate to it. She’s seriously so annoying but I still got used to it. Argh, why do I feel like this?

“I wasn’t really feeling it today but I just got madder. Argh, I’m just gonna go.”

“Goodbye, Lucina.”

“Yeah. See you next time, Sylvia.

I leave after that and I just wander around the place. Argh, what were these places again? Juliet keeps saying a lot of stuff but I don’t remember them. I walk a bit and I got into an area that didn’t have a lot of people Then, I see something in an alley. Someone with blue hair. Juliet was surrounded by a bunch of guys. Argh, perverts. Better help her out. As I got near, there were 5 of them. Nothing I can’t handle.

“Hey. She’s not interested. So, get out of here already.”

“Lucina, run! These guys aren’t nice!”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.”

One of the guys suddenly grab Juliet and press a nice on her neck.

“Well now. Another girl is here. Why don’t you join us if you don’t want your friend here to get hurt?”

Tch. Okay. I’m mad now. I unsheathe my weapon and move fast to surprise them. I jump and kick the guy holding Juliet on the head.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. But we’re surrounded now.”

Juliet and I were back to back. I already know that Juliet can’t fight.

“On my count, run away. Call for help.”

“Huh? What about you?”

“Tsk. Don’t be fussy now. You can’t fight so just run.”

“Alright.”

“Good. 3, 2, 1, GO!”

I rush to the direction out of the alley and attack. They seem stronger than the average bandit so I can’t kill them in one attack but it was enough to let Juliet run away.

“I’ll go call for help!”

She shouts as she runs out. There are definitely some people here who heard that but they will not come out to help us. Now these guys know that I can fight so surprise attacks will not work. All I can do now is a battle of attrition. However, the longer I fought, the worse it became as more people arrive. I can’t really make any big moves here though. I don’t want to destroy the houses.

“Shit, this is bad.”

“Why don’t you just give up missy? We missed the other one but you’re here.”

“Shut up! Quit yapping and just come at me.”

Argh. I can’t beat any of them. It’s so annoying. Fine, I don’t care anymore.

“You guys are dead!”

I charge up to unleash my attack but I left myself open. Someone suddenly runs up to me and hits me in the area around my stomach.

“Boss!”

As my vision dims, that was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

15