Announcement – Interchapter 1
27 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, I am the novel's author Rachpilai.

Thank you all for reading this story so far, and I hope you enjoyed it even though it was only the beginning and not much was truly told or explained...

Well, the first chapter was only meant to establish the foundations of the world and introduce the main character, nothing more. I hope it was fine from your side.

Now unto the main subject I wanted to share with you all : this project will now be put on hold.

Why? Simply because I'm selfishly working on another project, which will replace "By Myself" schedule starting next week. Sorry.

This doesn't mean I'm giving up on this story, think of it like a rotation between multiple novels to bring some freshness to our livelihood. Although I'll continue publishing my main story "Three Day's Cycle" until it's over, which should take a few more chapters before the second arc is over.

Now here is the thing.

I understand not a lot of people are interested in my stories, maybe the ones reading are only here because it appears to be quite different from the norm or something, like people are intrigued by the tags or the synopsis and wanted to give it a try, or simply read it because they like reading things.

Here is the thing. Not a lot of people are reading my story. And not a lot of people are criticizing it either.

This is only a hobby to me, however, it's a hobby on the same level as playing a video game where you're trying to climb up the ladders or get as many achievements you can through the first playthrough before starting a new game+ to get the others.

I want to be better, to write stories with more quality, so I'm not the only one enjoying myself at the end of the day.

Then please, I humbly ask you to take a bit of your time to write your thoughts on the comment section.

Again, let me thank you for reading the story, and in advance for sharing your opinion.

 

Rachpilai.

2