Prologue
89 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monster Bestiary, Humanoid Class

Monster #- 71

Name: Warplings

Description: Tall thin humanoids with black skin, wide lipless mouths and purple eyes. They operate in a tribal society where the taller members are the leaders. They can reach the height of a Darkstalker Rex in height, or about 10 ft tall, however one recorded member was 15ft tall, with horn-like growths on his head. Males have larger bodies and shorter hair with an aggressive nature when looked directly in the eyes, Females are slightly smaller and have longer hair, with small breasts on most individuals, they have a more docile nature, but looking one directly in the eye will cause it to slap you across the face.

Additional info: When exposed to divine energy, like from a priest, a warpling will turn white with green eyes, these green eyes shared with young warplings. An individual warpling female has grown increasingly more and more bold with her attempts to study us, request pending whether we should try and teach her the common tongue.

***

Qualia was excited, the small ones have decided to teach her their tongue, her father approved of her actions, stating that 'Our tribe should grow after getting to know the small ones goals' and she had to agree, getting to know the small ones would eventually help her tribe.

"Goodbye seer, Twolok a gresha."

"Eh Grus Juto Qualia."

She had already learned a few words and their meaning from a kind Furred One named Gaia, but today she would learn all she could. She was the daughter of the chief, and her Tralkia was coming soon. The Wispy Ones are her favorite of the Small ones, but she also liked the Fair Ones, and the Tiny Ones were funny as well.

As a proud Enduk, Qualia was proud of her heritage of world builders, her people were called the tools of gods as they were said to have built the world with their clawed hands. Placing a Life Fruit in her mouth she walked past the Warp Flower fields and towards the encampment of Small Ones.

A Furred One led her to a room tall enough for her kind to stand comfortably in, a set of books full of common tongue lessons on a table built to accommodate her height. Her purple eyes focused on the books in front of her, she would learn this language before her Tralkia starts in 5 months or die trying.

***

2 Months later...

"Bah! Gos Ja Deco!"

"Miss Qualia, remember your lessons."

"Gaia, you do not want to know what I said."

Small Ones: Anything smaller than a Warpling(Enderman)

Furred One: Beastkin

Fair One: Elf

Wispy One: Spirit

Tiny One: Dwarf

Pale One: Human

Large One: Giant

Scaled One: Dragon or Lizard-kin

Moist One: Mermaid

4