Chapter 205 Luffy Makes A Big Fuss About Impel Down
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The third underground floor is the Starvation Hell. The prisoners on this floor are in a state of semi-death. Because of the heat coming up from the Blazing Hell on the fourth floor, this floor feels as hot as in the desert. In addition, there is a lack of water here. Food, the prisoners here are on the verge of death.

"Damn it, I was originally going to look for the exit, but now I've fallen to the third floor." Buggy's face was full of bitterness. He didn't have a map of Impel Down. After running around with Luffy, he fell to the third floor. Three floors.

Buggy originally wanted to return to the ground, but unexpectedly he went further and further away. Buggy looked like he was about to cry. He originally wanted to escape from prison as soon as possible, but now he is trapped deeper and deeper.

"Luffy, it's all your fault. Laozi never had good luck when he met you!"

Buggy cursed angrily.

At this moment, Luffy was so hot that he couldn't even say. His tongue was hanging out. At this moment, his whole body went limp, looking like ten dead followers.

"It's so hot, I have no energy at all!" Luffy complained to Buggy.

"Yes, I am the Candle Man, and now I feel like my whole body is melting." A voice suddenly came from beside them.

"Who are you!" Luffy and Buggy were both shocked.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. 3, you can also call me Mr. 3. I heard that you are going to Eternal Hell, so I came with you. My boss is also in Eternal Hell now, and I also want to save him.

The three of them looked around. There were crosses nailed one after another, and there were mummies on the crosses. They were all roasted alive.

At this moment, a cow-like monster with a runny nose came in front of Luffy. This guy was holding a huge mace and looked very cute. Behind him, there were a group of blue orangutans.

"Watch me beat you away!"

Magellan gave orders in an orderly manner. There were no difficult characters among the prisoners on the first few floors. As long as the fifth and sixth floors were not chaotic, Hannyabal could solve them all.

Just after Magellan sent Hancock away, he got news about Luffy and others, and now he has to deal with these fish that slipped through the net.

"Look, why is there a hole here?" Xiao Feng's voice shouted. Luffy and others came here after hearing the words. There was a hole the size of a fist where the cow beast fell. From this hole, you can see a patch of red underneath.

"Where is the exit?" Luffy was planning to repeat his same trick and smash through the floor to the fifth floor, but the fourth floor was full of hot liquid, so they could only run on the bridge.

As the mace in Cowmon's hand was swung, a shrill sound appeared from his stick, and then Luffy was knocked out, smashing countless crosses.

Later, Luffy and others found out that Xiao Feng used his Clone-Clone Fruit ability to become a blue gorilla. After that, these simple-minded guys released him, but you never changed your defense against these guys, so Xiao Feng He never escaped.

Luffy shouted and rushed towards the blue orangutans.

"Mr2, why are you here?" Mr3 asked.

"Where are they now?" Magellan asked.

After hearing that Luffy was going to Eternal Hell to save his brother, Xiao Feng immediately started crying, and then Xiao Feng also wanted to go with them.

"Is this the next level?" Luffy thought as he touched his chin. Before anyone could react, he punched the next level with his fist. All of them stepped on the cow beast and fell down.

On the fourth underground floor, the warden's office.

Suddenly, all the jailers retreated, and a man in a black uniform walked over among the jailers.

"What a feeling!"

Seeing Magellan's arrival, the other jailers panicked and fled under the bridge. Being hit by Luffy's fist only hurt, but if Magellan's poison got on them, it would be fatal.

"This is Mr2." Mr3 was immediately pleasantly surprised. He didn't expect to meet his partner here.

"Who wants to be with you? I don't want it. I want to escape from prison, escape from prison!" Buggy roared at Luffy.

Luffy bit his thumb and inflated it continuously. After that, Luffy's left arm became extremely huge. As his giant arm fell, all the blue orangutans were knocked unconscious.

"Little Straw Hat, this guy is Magellan, the director of Impel Down. He is a user with the ability of the Poison Fruit. Remember not to be poisoned by him." Bentham's eyes were full of panic, and his tone even had a hint of trembling.

"Report, Straw Hat Crew has now broken through to Crimson Hell..." the control room replied.

"Call me Bentham or Xiao Feng!" Bentham said shyly.

After Luffy and others made a fuss on the second level of Wild Beast Hell and released all the prisoners, the whole thing got a little out of control, so they reported the news to Magellan in the control room.

"Hannyabal, you take Sadi chan to the first three floors to catch all the prisoners."

"Why so fast?" Magellan asked in surprise.

At this moment, Straw Hat Crew was running on a bridge, and there were constantly guards on the bridge being beaten into a pool of blood by him.

"They stepped on the cow beast and smashed the floor of the third floor. The cow beast was also knocked unconscious." The monitoring room reported.

"Wait a minute, there seems to be a strange thing mixed in with this blue gorilla." Luffy walked to the blue gorilla and mentioned someone.

"Do you know this guy, Xiao Feng?" Luffy felt a powerful sense of oppression on Magellan's body. Now Luffy's face was full of solemnity. He knew that the guy in front of him was a master.

"He's right, Straw Hat Luffy. You made the Impel down like this today, which is known as the iron wall. You have made me, the director, lose face." Magellan said, and purple began to appear on his body. liquid. .

"Third gear!"

"How come there are so many enemies!" Xiao Feng used the human-demon boxing technique to knock away one jailer after another.

"But where are we going?" Luffy scratched his head and asked. He didn't know where the entrance to the next floor was.

"Domino, you take the Jailer Beast to guard the passage on the fifth floor to prevent the Straw Hat Crew from escaping into the fifth floor."

"Are you a poisonous person?" Luffy shouted loudly at Magellan.

"Ah, Magellan, Magellan is coming, we are doomed!" Bentham let out a miserable howl.

2